B*S

Infinite Daddies

 

 

 

 

 

One afternoon Hoya had invited a female friend over to hang out with while Dongwoo was away on a business trip. Just chilling out for some good-old adult-friend-time - that all new parents so desperately need every once in a while. Just to save themselves from devolving further down into nothing but kiddo-centric nutballs that can only know/speak in broken sentences and center their entire lives around kid things.

*Flashback to that one night that Hoya'd actually managed to hold an entire conversation with Ubi - in pure toddler speech. Only to later realize how he'd gut-wrenchingly understood every damn bit of it the whole way through. "Oh, God...I need an adult. I need other intelligent lifeforms to talk to! I'm losing brain cells!" And it wasn't like Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Woohyun, Sungjong, or even Sunggyu could save him there either. Because, , they all spoke Infi and Ubi's language now too. He needed an outsider! An adult outsider!*

But just simply chatting while watching a movie together (that flew way over Ubi's little head) was enough to re-invigorate his extensive vocabulary skills. While said-infant, instead, opted to play with her new noise-maker. A book equipped with buttons for every single farm animal. Quietly getting up about halfway through the movie to head towards the bathroom.

Hoya: "Ne? Do you need to go potty, sweetie?"

Ubi: "Yeah."

Hoya: "Yeah? ...Ok. Good luck."

Female Friend (FF): Looks at Hoya all confused, "Huh? I'll pause the film--."

Hoya: "No, that's ok, we can keep watching. Ubi's potty trained. She'll yell if she needs my help."

FF: "Are you sure? I don't mind if we stop for a bit."

Hoya: Leans back comfortably, "Nah, she'll be fine. Right, Ubi!?"

Ubi: "Right!" as she pulls the hanging chord attached to the doorknob to help her shut the door behind her.

Alas, five minutes later, Hoya was paying more attention to the bathroom door than the movie. 

Eight minutes later...

Fifteen minutes later...

Hoya: "Ok, I should go check on her."

FF: "Yeah, you should." By now the movie had already been paused for five to let them both listen in on her.

Hoya: "Honey~?" knocking on the door, "Is everything ok in there? Do you need Appa's help?"

Ubi: "Oh!? Umm... No, I'm ok!"

Hoya: "Are you sure? It's ok if you made a mess, sweetie. Appa can help you clean it up."

Ubi: Oh, no! No mess!"

Hoya: "No? Then are you having trouble going poo-poo? Is it hard?"

Ubi: "No, I went potty. Not poo-poo."

Hoya: "Then you're done?"

Ubi: Yeah!"

Hoya: "Ok..? Then what are you still doing in there?"

Ubi: Pauses for a few seconds before shouting, " stuff!"

Hoya: Opens mouth. Shuts mouth. Opens mouth again. His brain's intellectual capacity now reduced to merely that of an old-school dial-up internet's failed attempt at rebooting, "dididdididdidi--fffffffrrrrrzzzzzzz--dooomp!"

FF: "And with that, I believe that I will take my leave, good sir."

Hoya: "I..? Ya, what--!? Wait! It--It's not what it sounds like! It's not! It's not!? I--No--I can explain!" Yet, he was too mortified to open up the door and find out.

 

 

The following day, still horrified and confused as , Hoya awkwardly greeted Dongwoo at the door.

Hoya: "Hey babe..."

Dongwoo: "And good wonderful morning to you too~. Mwuah. You look exhausted. What happened?"

Hoya: Goes over to sit down at the coffee table for his boyfriend to join him, so that he could tell him everything from the very beginning. 

Dongwoo: After a few minutes he gets out of his chair and walks over to Ubi (who was currently playing with her stuffed animals in the living room). But not without turning back around to face Hoya and sticking his out and wiggling it at her, "Bzz, bzz, bzz, bzz."

Ubi: Immidietly drops her toys and hops up to wiggle her tiny back at him, "Bzz, bzz, bzz, bzz!"

Dongwoo: Chuckles, "Ne, haha! You see, Hoya? Ubi and I now communicate with each other by wiggling our butts like bees, heehee. Bzz, bzz."

Hoya:  Blink...Blink, "...And this is what you call... stuff...?"

Dongwoo: "Well...no," sweatdrops, "not at first..."

Hoya: "Not at first?" His eye now twitching from this horrendous misunderstanding.

Dongwoo: "No... To be honest, Ubi learned that particular phrasing the other day after showing off to Yeollie..."

*Flashback to Yeol excitedly (and albeit carelessly) shouting, "Oh, sweet, stuff!" before joining in and wiggling his around too.*

Hoya: Quietly opens and shuts his mouth once again. Before getting up to go into their closet. Coming out with a hammer.

Dongwoo: "What--What is that for?"

Hoya: Coldly, "Don't mind it." AKA you see nothing.

Dongwoo: Continues to sweatdrop as he watches Hoya briskly exits their apartment - into the shared-living space of their conjoined condos. 

 

 

Hoya: Passes Gyu up in the hallway.

Gyu: Sees hammer, "What's that for?"

Hoya: "I'm killing Sungyeol."

Gyu: "Alright then. But make sure to get Myungsoo's permission first."

Hoya: "He's my accomplice." And if not now, he will be by the time Hoya explains himself.

 

 

 

++++++++++

 

XD I love it when ideas just pop smoothly out of my head, out of nowhere! And they're so, so bad! lol

So, yeah, Ubi was just practicing how to say, "Welcome home daddy," in the mirror. lol And yes, bees really do communicate with what's called the "waggle dance."

Bonus: In fact, Ubi is scared of most insects. But absolutely adores bees and wants to be a beekeeper so that she can steal all of their honey.

 

Next up, how far will Infi go for a Twinkie?