Trick or Treating

Infinite Daddies

 

 


 

A  week before Halloween:

 

"Oh, come on Hoya~ why won't you play along? Please~! Please~~~~!" Dongwoo feverishly begged as he followed his clearly irritated boyfriend all throughout Infinite's dorm. Making himself look as pathetic as possible in order to win the man over.

Alas, "For the last time, I said that I'm not doing it!"

"But why not though!? It's cute! It's cute, so why won't you do it~?" he pleaded again.

Further putting his lover in a bad mood, "Ya, quit it. Since when was wearing matching Halloween costumes cute anyway!? It's mortifying! So don't even bring it up again!"

"But Sungyeol and Myungsoo are doing it~~~! Please~~! They're coupling their Halloween costumes~~!"

"No, Hyung! And--And that's an entirely different scenario! You're telling me to wear the exact same outfit as you! We'll look stupid!"

Dongwoo just let out a big huff at that point, almost ready to admit defeat. But not without opting for his last line of persuasion, "But you'll make Ubi cry...And this could be the very first Halloween that she'll remember as she gets older, you know?"

Yet, speaking truthfully here, Hoya simply replied with a dead stare. Before bluntly, uncaringly, remarking, "...Yeah...Let's be honest here, Hyung, Ubi cries about everything, so that's not really your best argument ever."

"...That's just rude..."

"I'm sorry, Hyung, but it's true. Our daughter is a crybaby. Yet, In any case," he sighed, "my final answer is still no. ..However, I will try to stay on theme. Ok?"

"...Ok..." 

 

*****

 

Elsewhere in the Woogyu household, Gyu was feeling playful today so he asked his daughter, "Hey, Sweetie, would you like to go to a haunted house with Appa tonight~? I think you're old enough now. What do you think?" Not that he liked going to haunted houses in the past, but he absolutely loved being there for all of his baby girl's firsts. So he'd surely, thoroughly, enjoy this new experience.

Only, as Infi calmly looked up at him from her breakfast plate she unexpectedly rejected him, "No thanks Appa, I already live in one."

Throwing Gyu off, "Ne--Excuse me?" as he choked on his bagel.

So she innocently clarified herself, "I said our house is haunted. Don't you know?"

Knocking Gyu for yet another loop, though he wasn't about to let her know that, "What--!? Oh, yeah! Yeah!" Quickly shaking off the cold sweat that'd suddenly overtaken his entire body. While pretending to know it as a matter of fact, "Yeah, of course, I know. We all know that."  

As Infi just stared back at him with those big eyes of hers, "Oh...? Because I thought you couldn't see them.."

"Oh, no, no sweetie, Appa just pretends like he can't see them. But I know that they're there."

"Oh, ok..." she then softly mouthed before going back to eating her small chunks of bagel all smothered in strawberry jelly. Lulling the conversation into silence until she eerily spoke up again, "...I'll tell them that." Unsettling Gyu's nerves even more than they already were.

Thankfully, just then, Woohyun came back from retrieving their mail, "They're here~!"

And instantly, full of adrenaline, Infi jumped straight down from her high-chair and ran over to greet her daddy while excitedly shouting, "Give me, give me! I want to wear it now!"

Only to have him lift the box up just high enough so that she couldn't reach it, "No, no, Sweetie~. You have to finish your breakfast first~. And even then we have to be very careful with it. Ok? You wouldn't want to ruin your awesome costume before Halloween, would you~?" 

"But-But--It's mine~..."

"Yes, Sweetheart, it is. But we have to keep it a secret. Otherwise, the other parents won't let us keep it. Right?" he winked.

"...Oh...Ok..."

Meanwhile, Gyu was giving his husband that look from across the room that clearly said, "We are so banned from Halloween after this. You know that, right?" 

To which Woohyun simply countered, as soon as he was close enough to seductively whisper in his husband's ear, "Mmhhmm but won't it be soooo worth it~? Also, we are definitely trying ours on tonight.."

Gyu deviously smirked, "Minus the makeup."

"..Minus the makeup~" his husband snickered back.

"And the collar."

"Ya--!? Yeah, ok, we can ditch the collar. Just for tonight."

 

****

 

Elsewhere, Myungyeol were in the middle of a heated argument over Myungki's Halloween outfit, after settling on their own.

Myungsoo aggressively pitching for, "Iron Man! Does it make any sense to dress him up as Captain America!? No, it doesn't, we're Korean! So he should go as Iron Man!"

"But Captain America's the leader!" Yeol countered.

"Iron Man's cooler!" 

*Blahblahblah, these two need to stop fighting so much lol. Cut to the end.*

"Alright, alright! Fine, I have a compromise!" Soo inevitably shouted before grabbing a coin and piece of paper off of a nearby stand, "I'll write a different suggestion on this piece of paper right here, and then you'll write your own new different suggestion on the other side! Because God knows, he's now neither going as Captain America or Iron Man otherwise it'll be the end of our marriage as we know it! So, instead, we'll flip a coin and let it determine Myungki's costume!"

"Deal!" Yeol snatched the piece of paper out of Myungsoo's hand to scribble "Captain Korea" on it. When he suddenly realized another brilliant costume for their precious son. Jotting that down instead before shoving it back at Soo. 

Soo, taking one untrustworthy glance at it before gasping at the pure genius. Yet, not wanting to back down (or give Yeol the satisfaction of knowing how much he liked it) he too actually wrote down another name. Which, to be honest, was one of his older ideas that he'd secretly wanted to pitch earlier.

Right before Yeol shouted, "Heads!"

So *Flip* Soo tossed the coin into the air. A sad pout on his face as it inevitably came clanking down on their wooden floor. Almost as if it, too, secretly wanted to follow his husband's wishes. Landing on heads.

Bye-Bye Baby Groot.

 

*****

 

D-Day:

 

"Trick or Treat!!!!" Infi screamed maniacally as she chased the other poor little children down the street with her machete and big red balloons in hand. Taking a nice big breath of fresh air afterward while humming, "Agh~ tasty, tasty, beautiful fear~" as Woogyu did their best to conceal their amusement around the other (clearly disturbed) parents. But really, what were they to do, she wasn't actually trying to murder anyone tonight? Right? Nah...  

Yet still, "Ne, Infi!" Gyu had to pretend to scold her, "Let's not scare the other little children too badly, ok? How about we go to the next house instead?"

"Ne!" she happily agreed before twirling around in her puffy white and red outfit and pointing out her next target, "I choose that one! He has good candy!"

"Deal!" Woohyun shouted back, quickly starting after her before she could reach the stranger's porch and ring the doorbell all on her own, "We'll go there, and then we'll go to the next house, and then the next house, and then the next one too! We'll target all of the houses! Bwahahahaa!!" 

Gyu, self-consciously (aka shamefully and nearly in tears from embarrassment) mimicking his family's Deranged Circus personas as he followed after them. Though his costume wasn't quite fitting for the job, because he wasn't wearing nearly as much clown makeup as the other two. After deciding to go as a y Vampire instead of a circus freak. Yet despite this, he did still fit in. Since Woohyun'd cleverly convinced him to at least style himself as an Elizabethan Era Vampire (with the frilly collar) over his long red trench coat.

And to make it work wonders, Woohyun'd even mischievously added two small puncture wounds to his own neck. As the Demented Ringmaster, who is secretly (Infi has no idea about this btw) the vampire's boy toy. With his y blue and purple velvet suit, feathered top hat, and shiny pimp cane. His face only painted up on the right side - leaving his left profile clear to showcase his alluring "human" beauty. in any case, cue all sorts of naughty in the background whenever Infi was meticulously counting and/or inspecting her candy.

And lasting, for our little heathen. Who better to go for Halloween but...?

 

House #8: 

"Trick or treat!" 

"Omo--?" the man almost immediately froze in terror as soon as he'd opened his door. Upon seeing this tiny psychotic clown staring up at him with the biggest, brightest smile that he'd ever seen, as her insane eyes drilled deadly holes into his soul. "And...And who are you su-supposed to be..?"

"Why, I'm Satan, Dearie~," the little  replied.

But, "Ooof--No! No, not she's not!" Woohyun quickly grabbed the man's door before he could slam in shut, in order to apologize, "Sir, I am so so sorry! My daughter isn't Satan! She's Pennywise! Pennywise! You know the clown from "It!?" She's not really a psychopath! Hahahaha." Turning to her, "Right, Sweetie, you're not here to hurt anyone at all? You just want candy from the nice man, and then we'll leave. Right? Right? Ok, it's a promise."

"Oh, right! Give me candy and I'll leave...I promise." 

"..."

 

*****

 

In other news~.

Yadong'd stuck close to Ubi as well. At times carrying her in their arms whenever a scary person (e.g. zombie) or spooky skeleton display disturbed her. Nevertheless, every time they reached a new house they set her down and made her little shy- ring the doorbell herself. Keeping Nicki back a short way with them, on her leash.

 

House # 12:

A nice elderly lady came to the door with a big bowl of Sweetarts and Reeses Cups. Happily commenting on her outfit, "Oh wow~ and who are you supposed to be, honey~?"

But Ubi was too timid to answer the sweet old lady, "Oh..?" Instead, sticking to the script by belatedly lifting her pumpkin-shaped bucket above her head while quietly mouthing, "Trick or treat." Something that Infi, on the other hand, was loudly screaming like a raptor before her victims could even open their doors. 

So the lady (a fourth-grade teacher, actually) knelt down and asked again. A light giggle in her voice after surmising that Ubi was the cute bashful type and that her daddies were attempting to break her out of it. "Can you please tell me? If you say it loud and brave enough I'll even give you two pieces of candy."

"Omo...?" Ubi considered it. Turning around to look back at her daddies while nibbling on her thumb (a nervous habit) before finding the courage to do it. "Baby shark.."

"Woah~? Baby Shark? And where's Daddy Shark?" 

Ubi pointed to Dongwoo, finding a gust of bravery in the woman's cheerful response, "And my other daddy is Ahwa..man.."

"Ahwa--? Aquaman? Omo~, you know Aquaman? Well then, I guess I'll need to give you three pieces of candy then?"

"Three!?" Ubi smiled cheerfully, "Can I have one for Puppy Shark too!?" Nicki.

"And Puppy Shark? Omo, of course, you can. Here you go, one, two, three, four. Four pieces of candy. Wow~ you did so good~."

"Thank you."

Upon returning to show off her goodies, Hoya gave his baby a high-five, "Good job kiddo! But please don't feed Nicki any chocolate, she'll get sick." 

"Ne!"

"Omo~ my Baby Shark's so good," Dongwoo added while wrapping her in a big hug, "Now let's go to the next house and get some more treats to gobble up. Nom nom nom nom."

 

 

****

 

Cut to Myungyeol charming everyone with their witty banter down the road - as they prankishly fought over Myungki all up and down the neighborhood. A crowd of Inspirits following them everywhere they went. Plus a bunch of non-Inspirits as well, because let's face it. Who wouldn't want to film Spiderman (Soo) and Deadpool (Yeol) recklessly (although not truly recklessly) fighting over Baby Thanos and his Infinity Gauntlet? Tricking each other as they went house to house while pulling complete strangers into their ridiculous feuds with bizarre questions and/or requests. 

Aaaaagh, yes, to Myungyeol tonight was about causing mischief and mayhem. All while doing the trick or treating themselves, "We're not trick or treating for our baby, we're trick or treating ourselves." ;P

"Tell us who'd survive the longest on the sun! Who'd win in a fight against Wolverine, and what underwear I should wear tomorrow!" 

"But not so fast," Soo'd screamed seconds later, "How would you even know what Deadpool's underwear looks like!? Prove your identity to me right now! Who am I, and are you a spy!? How dare you try t take over the world!" But in reality, their barrage of questions was just to throw people off as they confused everyone (and themselves by default) while either: A) stealing candy and/or B) rearranging lawn displays. While also periodically forcing the other to hand over the baby by insisting that they comply with some bull stunt.

 

Exhibit A: 

Soo: "Move the skeleton and I'll hand over the gauntlet."

Exhibit B:

Yeol: "Alright, we'll pass him back and forth while singing the national anthem!" The national anthem being a song about burritos and vintage hats - made up on the spot. Whoever had Thanos at the end got to hold him until the next house.

Exhibit C: "Climb up the side of the house and save Jack Skellington before I do!" 

Exhibit D: "Tell me the name of Chapter (#) Vol (#) and who I fought!"

Exhibit E: "Do The Chicken Dance while defeating your enemies in a cook-off!"

Exhibit F: "Steal Aquaman's candy!"

Exhibit: "Steal Aquaman's candy again!"

Exhibit H: "Make me!"

Exhibit I: "Get arrested by the cop and let me film it!" (Don't worry, it's just an Inspirit dressed up as a cop.)

 

Culminating in wonderful chaotic goodness, that thankfully no one really took too seriously.

All the while watching out for Hoya, who was continually side-eyeing them from afar - in a fake Marver Versus DC Comics feud. While occasionally telling Nicki to (playfully) "sick'em!" Which typically ended in a gentle love bite or two, and her obviously covered in silly-string from Soo's web-slinging. Which of course, then led to Hoya coming over and jokingly trying to smack them over the head with his trident. And at one point telling Dongwoo to eat Deadpool.

So much for behaving like adults.

Cut to Ubi nibbling on Soo's ankle and Soo just filming it.

But of course, in the end, no one was a match for the mighty Pennywise. Who stabbed them all to death and/or gave them a heart attack from fear. Yeol, giving the most dramatic death performance in the middle of the street while spazzing out. 

And Woogyu, well, they're both already dead... So their job was to collect the bodies. Via Woohyun conducting some grand voodoo magic bull and turning them all into his zombie slaves. While Gyu stole the sleeping Baby Thanos, presumably to annihilate them all later on that night. 

And no, none of this was rehearsed. 

 

*****

 

All in all, Infi, Ubi and Myungyeol all got enough candy to last them two months each. But, of course, Gyu (as the dictator) had to confiscate it all - in order to ration it out sparingly. 

...He didn't even trust Yadong with Ubi's...

 

+++++++++

 

BYE~~!!

I reeeeeaaaallllly wanted to Infi to scream, "Trick or treat muthaas!!!" But then Gyu'd ground her in a heartbeat, and everything'd be over before it even started. 

 

...I forgot Jong...So let's just say he's at a risque costume party in search of a boyfriend or girlfriend. Any votes on who? I still need a good pairing for him.