Beach

Infinite Daddies

 

 

 

A snippet of Infinite's trip to the beach. 

 

 

Woohyun: "Wooooo~~! Let's go swimming~! Infi, do you want Daddy to teach you?"

Infi: "Ne!" immidietly runs straight into the water, with all of her love for a good challenge and new adventures. And then proceeds to almost instantly trip over her own two feet and drown dramatically. Flailing about like a maniac, "Waaaaaaaaaabluulllbbllbbbbllleewwaaaaaaa!!!!"

Woohyun: Is already standing over her in the shallow tide. Trying not to get smacked in the shin with this bewildered look all over his face as he laughed at his silly little girl, "Baby, just stand up."

Gyu: Casually sunbathing without a care in the world, "Now now, tone down the dramatics, sweety. There's no need to imitate Daddy's nonsense today."

Woohyun: Offended.

Infi: Suddenly opts to study the wildlife in the wade instead of dying a slow and horrible death underneath the sea. "I like this starfish. I'll collect him like Ariel, but I'm no mermaid. Not right now." ..Only later does she try for round two. After Gyu joined them for extra anti-death insurance. Despite already strapping a life vest around her and giving her a big unicorn floaty to sit on.

 

*****

 

Ubi: Stares at the gentle waves. Stares at Daddy. Stares at the gentle waves. Stares at Daddy, "..No."

Dongwoo: Respects her boundaries, "Mmmm, that's ok... Would you like some tea?"

Ubi: "Yes, please."

They both walk away from the ocean holding hands, content with their decision. While Hoya mumbles something under his breath before whistling for Nicki. Because be damned his whole relaxing beach day is ruined by a stupid tea party. 

Nicki: "Ruff ruff!" tail wagging like a lunatic as she came running, only to watch Hoya hurl a giant beach ball right into the water. "Holy !!" and zoom, off she went. Splashing up a storm as she excitedly swam towards it effortlessly - as if second nature.

Ubi: Watches her best friend chase the inflated ball in shock "Uwa--!? Nicki, come back!" before unwillingly following after her. 

Dongwoo: "Ubi, be careful! I'll come with you!"

Hoya: Enjoys the rest of his afternoon happily playing in the water. Though most of it's spent with Ubi tightly wrapped around his neck, screaming.

Ubi: "Don't dunk me! Don't dunk me! I'm scared!!"

Hoya: Obviously does the exact opposite, and submerges his entire body underneath the water yet again.

Dongwoo: Sweatdropping, "Is this how you get aquaphobia? Because I think this is how you get aquaphobia..." 

Ubi: "Nicki, save me!! Appa's bullying me!!!"

Dongwoo: "...Dunk her again." Not to be mean, but he's a bit jealous that she cried out for the dog again. Instead of Daddy, swimming right next to her. 

 

*****

 

Jong: Hooking up with a cutie at the bartending shack nearby. When he overhears that familiar humming noise that means that he's about to be abducted again. "...Aaahh, can't I just have this one day off...?"

 

*****

 

Yeol: Rubbing suntan lotion all over Myungsoo. While not even trying to hide his hidden agenda.

Soo: Loving his fruity martini while just enjoying the massage for what it was.

Both not a care in the world, after locking Myungki inside of his hooded playpen. Where he could play safely in the soft/cool sand - under close supervision. 

Soo: "Uwaa~ I feel so relaxed."

But, unbeknownst to everyone, Yeol'd neglected to keep that watchful eye on his child. After locking it improperly... And somehow, someway, the tide had gotten close enough to gently ease it open. Allowing Monkey to escape.

Myungki: Currently, slowly drifting out to sea on a cute shark-shaped floaty. None-the-wiser of his potential doom, after being lulled to sleep by the gentle waves. Only to miraculously wash ashore onto a tiny tropical island and spend the next two days being raised by giant lizards. 

Cut to CPS judging Myungyeol so hard, but still allowing them to keep him. "He--He was abducted--! The ocean washed all of the evidence away!"

 

++++++++++

 

Don't worry, Monkey's fine. 

And, yes, Hoya using Nicki is puppy warfare.

But yeah, just a quickie again.  Bye~