Cheer Up With Some Myungyeol Mayhem

Infinite Daddies

 

 

*Sighs* I suppose that you've all heard the news by now... So I think that I'll cheer you guys up a bit. Ok? It'll just be a quickie though. Ok?

 

Ok!

 

Actually, this was supposed to be in The Oopsie Room Part 2. But I decided to go ahead and post it separately ahead of time. Well, really I wrote the entire thing right now, but the theme's the same as in the next chapter. It's like...later in the day... but dealing with the same event. Haha. And only in script formatting. Sorry. Only had half an hour.

 

 

Soo: "I want a divorce."

Yeol: Stares at him incredulously as he holds Myungki still by his foot, "Huh?"

Soo: "I said, I want a divorce."

Yeol: Rolls his eyes, "...Oh come on, don't try and pull that bull again on me. Whatever. I'm not buying into it this time! Just go eat a Snickers and binge-watch your dramas. I'll take care of this situation on my own. It'll all be sorted out by tomorrow afternoon, I promise. Just like that. Happy baby, happy hubby, happy life." 

Soo: Crosses his arms and huffs, "Ha, right, like the lunatic's got this situation under control?"

Yeol: "As a matter of fact, I do."

Soo: "...He's getting away..."

Yeol: "Huh!? Oh !" Frantically chases after the infant as it darts all over the room while giggling almost maniacally at him.

Soo: Sighs, "Yeah, you've got this situation well under control alright..."

Yeol: "Ya! Ya, Myungki! No-No! Fishbowls don't go on top of TVs! Nooooo~~ You spilled it!! My fishies! And my poor TV~!!"

Soo: "..."

Yeol: "Gyyahh!!!?? Why would you do that!? Oh my god!!!? My pants, not my leather pants--gahhh!!! Those were expensive! How dare you turn them into a Ferris wheel! Pantis--wheel...??"

Soo: Still not doing a damn thing to stop this as he shakes his head in shame, seeing as he'd already spent hours scolding Yeol for being such a goddamn idiot. To no avail, might I add. Hence, he deserved every bit of the mayhem that came to him. "...He's heading towards the kitchen..."

Yeol: "What!? Noooo~~~!!!! My pop tarts! Oh my god, our toaster's on fire! What did you put in there, Myungki!? A shoe!? Gahhh, it's my Gucci!! Waaaaahhh, why are you being so mean to me today, baby!? Whhhhyyyy~~~? Is it because you're particularly playful today? Did I upset you somehow?"

Soo: "...Ugh...Our couch is talking to you now..." Now totally done with this chaotic paranormal bull, "Alright, I'm staying at Yadong's...Night.."

Yeol: Cries on the floor, "Please don't leave me~. He turned our bed into hot lava..."

Soo: Sighs, "Don't worry...I'll come back home once you've regained your crappy sense of reality and stop acting like a ing moron."

Yeol: Groans, "And I'll only accept you back home once you've learned to accept our son for what he truly is."

Soo: Glares at him before storming out the front door without another word, because he wasn't about to start this ridiculous argument all over again.

Yeol: "Ya!?" chases after him while quoting his husband's exact words against him in order to guilt-trip him into staying, "Hey, I thought that you loved Myungki more than anyone!?"

Soo: Swiftly turns around and points accusingly at him, "I do love Myungki more than anyone else in the whole damn universe! Unlike you, you imbecile!"

Yeol: "Ya, is that so!? Is it!? How dare you say that you love him! Because it's clear to me that if you really did love Myungki then you'd love him unconditionally! Regardless of whether he's acting out and causing trouble for you! He's our baby!! So what if he's being difficult and going through a growth spurt!?  Love him unconditionally, Kim Myungsoo! Don't abandon him!" 

Soo: "Abandon him!? Ha! Abandon him!? God-mothering dammit Lee Sungyeol!! For the ten-millionth time, that four-eared purple freak (with a tail) turning our entire apartment into Pee-wee's ing Playhouse is not Myungki!!!!"

Yeol: Gasps, "Why you--!? How dare you insult our son again! I warned you the last time that if I ever heard such foul words again I'd call child protective services!"

Soo: "Good! Maybe they'll contact the government so that they can take that monstrosity off our hands and bring the REAL Myungki back home!!"

Yeol: Deeply offended, "Uwwaa...I thought I knew you Kim Myungsoo...I even thought I'd die old together with you... But if you can't accept our Super Saiyan son then I don't know what else to tell you but, adieu to you sir!" Slams the door in Soo's face.

Soo: "...God, I why do I love that idiot...? Is there something wrong with me? But how does he not even realize that that thing doesn't even respond to his own name? Does he think that Myungki suddenly got amnesia too?" Alas, he just walked off. Determined to find his missing son all on his own until his husband came to his senses... Which would likely be never...

 

*****

Infi: Peeking out from behind a lamp, "...Oopsie, I change my mind. Switch them back. I don't want an alien brother anymore...Where's Monkey?"

 

Sidenote: Everyone else but Myungyeol still sees Myungki as regular old human Myungki. Only their pure love for the baby allows them to see their new reality...Purple fur. Four ears. 6-inch tail. Sharp teeth. Blue eyes. Tiny wings. Magical powers. Teehee. Yet despite all of this, Yeol's still absolutely convinced that it's all just a wild new development of his precious Monkey's latest growth spurt.

Also, yes, Soo's panicked to the high heavens over where Myungki must be right now. But by his point, he's panicked out and just done with Yeol.

 

++++++++++

 

 

Trust me, Myungsoo's not going anywhere. In reality (he attended Woohyun's concert just last week, remember?) but also in this fic. Just Like Hoya.

On the bright side, I figured out where Myungki's gonna go on his glorious adventure now. Haha

Love you~ guys. Inspirit fighting!

Oh, and Pee-Wee's Playhouse was a kids show in the USA a long time ago. It--It was like an acid trip. The furniture talked and it really creeped me out.