Oopsie - Part 1

Infinite Daddies

 

 

Before we start, *sighs* I didn't ask you guys which scenario you wanted most last time. I asked for feedback and ideas. T.T Which only one of you really helped me out with... So I honestly can't jump right into scenario E. I added it because I didn't know where to take it. It's only on the drawing board right now...

 

In any case, here's Part 1 of "The Oopsie Room" idea that I have been working on for a while now.

Part 2's got me rolling around in laughter at Infi's shenanigans, but I still can't upload that one just yet. I need to edit Dongwoo's part first. Teehee! 

 

++++++++++

 

 

*Click click clicky clickity click*

Fade in to a small dark office room. The door's shut. No windows. The only light source coming from the 15-inch laptop sitting straight across from Sungyeol's face as he typed away something fierce on the keyboard. His fingers darting with so much expertise that they nearly left smoke trails behind them. Almost as if he was...somehow possessed by an expert hacker.

As Infi sat next to him mindlessly enjoying her raspberry lollipop while rambling on about The Commader's instructions, "Actually no, I think it's the red one. No, no, he said the white one. Agh...? Or was it the green one? I don't know, but the blue thingy turns everyone into geese. But definitely, don't activate Code Yellow. That one destroys everything. ...Are you done yet? How far are you?"

"Almost..." Yeol mumbled in response while still completely emersed in the task at hand. *Click click click click click.* Scanning over the jumbled mixture of complicated codes and sequences in front of him for any loopholes.

"Oh?" Infi leaned over to get a better look at his screen, and a better answer than that. "Omo, you're really deep now. Uwa? Wait, I have an idea. While you're in there can you find Bigfoot too!?"

"No," he flatly replied.

"Aww, but why not~?"

"That is not the mission." 

Infi puffed her cheeks out at that point, "So what, I wanna find Bigfoot... Daddy would let me find Bigfoot."

Alas being cute got her nowhere in this instance, "No. I'm not your daddy. And, no, that is not the miss--." 

When suddenly *Knock knock* they both heard an abrupt knock on the door.

"Omo--Abort! Abort!" Infi shouted before immediately jumping down from Yeol's desk and hiding inside of a mostly empty box underneath it. Just as Myungsoo and Hoya cautiously pushed the door open and stepped inside.

Leaving Yeol all alone to their wandering eyes as they cautiously flipped the lights on, "Yeol, are you...? Omo-!?" 

Consequently, startling said-man as he turned around. Only to be assaulted by the brightness, "Ya, turn it off! Turn it back off! Why'd you turn on the lights!? It burns! Soo, it burns!!" 

His reaction taking Myungsoo aback a bit, but he still kept them on nonetheless as he came closer, "Hyu--Hyung, we heard strange sounds coming from in here. Are you okay..?"

"Yeah, sounds. That's what we're worried about..." Hoya snorted as he watched Yeol eyes shift around the room (clearly avoiding confrontation).

When Myungsoo huffed, "You, shut up." Before turning his attention back to his husband while crossing his arms authoritatively to show Yeol that this wasn't a joke to him. "Ya, Lee Sungyeol, what the hell!? What were you doing in here this whole time that we were looking for you!? Why are you sitting all alone in the dark? What's wrong with you!? Have you gone mad!?" 

Hoya snickered, "Yeah, that's Myungsoo's job. Remember?"

"Uwa--? Ya!" That was it, Soo elbowed Hoya in the gut, before marching up to his husband to demand to know the truth, "What's on your laptop!? Is it !? Are you cheating on me!?"

"Huh!?" leaving Yeol just dumbfounded at the unfounded accusation, "What the--!? Cheating on you!? I'm not insane! I don't have a death wish! What the hell are you talking about, Myungsoo!?" 

"Eh!?" Myungsoo just scoffed while suspiciously looking him over - after finding nothing more than an innocent cat video where the mysterious codes used to be. 

While Hoya ventured over as well, "So yeah, Yeol? You've been in here for hours, you know that right? You didn't say anything though, and the lights were off this whole time...But...are you, like, actually ok? You're not acting like yourself."

"Oh..?" Yeol looked up at his hyung. Obviously just as confused as he was, by the look on his own face as he tried to explain himself "...I...I guess that I just forgot to turn them on... I'm sorry guys. But I swear, I wasn't doing anything alarming like cheating on you, Myungsoo. I'd never!" 

Myungsoo scowled at his , "Yeah, sure, whatever. But you still haven't told us exactly what you were doing in here."

"I've--I've been--!" Yeol abruptly stopped explaining just as soon as he started - as all certainty drained from his face. "Wait...? What was I doing in here?" Blinking erratically as he struggled to recollect the past four hours to no avail. He had known what he was up to just moments prior. But now suddenly, "You know, I don't think that I can remember..."

Hoya chuckled as he nodded his head while slapping Soo on the back of his shoulder, "Ne, there you have it. He's officially lost it. Your husband's a lost cause. Kick him out before he forgets his own name. Or worse, kick him out before you're thrown in prison for murdering his conniving ."

Myungsoo incredulously scoffed, "Really? You don't know? Or are you lying so that you won't get caught doing something disgusting and illegal?"

"..." Yeol just stared blankly at the two of them - simplistically begging for mercy. What else could he do in this situation? Before realizing that he should turn back around to face his laptop, "Actually..." and began flipping through his internet history for answers.

...But there was nothing there. Just cute animal videos and song lyrics that he vividly remembered from that morning. After 3 PM, however, everything simply went...blurry...and was lost to the void of nothingness...

Thankfully, in the end, Soo'd softened up on him. After realizing that his lover truly was just a pathetic loser with onset dementia. "Aish, are you going to keep blacking out like this?"

"Ne, and what about you?" Hoya snarkily interjected right back at him because Soo, too, was also known for blanking out recently.

Enter Infi slowly crawling away in the background.

 

*****

 

Later that evening Soo was spoon-feeding the purple Monkey when he overheard Gyu's shriek from the main living room. Grabbing up his baby to run and see what'd happened.

Only to find everyone else gathering around the large flatscreen TV. 

On the news: a group of reporters were discussing how Area 51 in the United States of America had somehow spontaneously combusted. While warning other top-secret facilities worldwide to keep an eye out for any suspicious activities. 

"...What the..? Did it catch on fire?"

"No," Sungjong shook his head, "They said that it just blew up out of nowhere."

"..It was probably an issue with old faulty wiring, kids" their manager reassured them just then, "After all, it is an old building." Adding that "But South Korea doesn't have anything to worry about. Our intelligence agencies are top-notch with all the latest technologies and building materials. So relax, I'm sure that our government has everything under control."

Elsewhere, hiding underneath the table in their joint kitchen, Infi cringed.

 

*Flashback*

"Now remember Infi," the alien commander recited once more, "The Blue Code allows humans to sprout wings and The Grey Code lets them breathe underwater. But The Brown Code immediately turns everyone within a five-mile radius inside out. Do. Not. Use. That. One. The Yellow Code, however, simply shuts off all of the lights in our captured life pods in order to make them appear inviable. The Orange Code triggers an earthquake. The Green code destroys all evidence of our existence. And The White Code self destructs. So, you want to initiate the Black Code, which will only send out a pulsar that will erase the last 24 hours of recent memory within the compound. Leaving behind any non-related events so that the humans don't expect anything."

"So...I press the green button?"

"No," he sighed, "Once again..."

"But I'm not good with colors..."

The alien commander headdesks, "The fate of our entire existence is in your hands Infi, please. What if I say it again using numbers this time?"

Infi shook her head, "I can't count too good either..."

"We'll use pictures."

...She forgot the pictures..and hence Area 51 went boom.

 

*End Flashback*

 

"Oopsie..."

Fade out to the alien commander recalling all of Infi's previous blunders over the last few months. Wondering why on Earth he'd ever trusted a 4-year-old with sacred intel and technologies. "At least Code Qlp{gkb}77d inverts the time continuum..."

Enter "The Oopsie Room."

 

 

++++++++++

 

All the answers are in Part 2!!! 

Wait for it~! <3

Inspiration for Part 1: The storm Area 51 memes. lol