Oh, no..

More Than Just A Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
More than just a Troublemaker
WAYS 2015 Fanfiction
By: JeRein_14 / ReinAstraea

 

🎶🎵🎶

 

Chapter 8

 

  "Excuse me for a sec." I didn't wait for a reply as I turned my back on them and answered the call. I moved a bit away from the small group, a sign and gesture that means 'I-want-privacy-so-don't-eavesdrop'. They seem to understand as they glanced at each other and shrugged nonchalantly, engaging one another in a light conversation to give me the privacy I need. 

  "Hyung!" That came out a little louder than I intended it to, seeing the startled and surprised look from my small group. Great. They surely will try to listen in now. Stupid mouth. I got overly excited with the thought of seeing my hyungs after a fairly long time of distance due to their oversea schedules. 

  "Yah! Sungjae-ya! We just arrived at your school. We're just parking the car then we'll come get you." I heard Ilhoonie Hyung's voice from the other side. I panicked at his words, hastily looking around upon realizing that I was in the parking lot of the school. With my classmates. And a lot more students who were scattered around, doing their own business seeing as it is afterschool hours. 

  "Uhh, what?" Eun Bi and the others had noticed my sudden change of demeanor as they are now openly looking at me, curiosity burning in their eyes. Unlike a few minutes ago were they had appeared uninterested in my sudden phone conversation. Keyword being 'appeared' as I know they, mostly Cha Song Joo, was obviously keeping an ear out on things. 

  "I said we're parking already. Where are you anyway? So we could come pick you up. " Ilhoonie Hyung said at exactly the same time Lee Shijin asked, 

  "Is something wrong, Gong Tae? You look a little panicked." I didn't bothered answering her question as I focused on my search. My eyes trailed across the wide space for parking as I searched for the familiar brand of vehicle along with a specific car plate number. 

  "Are you with someone, Maknae? I heard a voice." Great. This is certainly not my day. 

  "Yeah. I'm with a few classmates." I wanted to facepalm as soon as those words came out of my mouth. I wanted it to sound nonchalant, like it's not a big deal. Obviously, I used the wrong set of words. My hyungs are going to insist on meeting them! Pabo-ya! Urgh. Hearing the noise from the other line, I know i'm done for. I'm probably on loud speaker. 

  "You're with your friends? Good! The hyungs are asking to meet them." Nope. Not a chance. 

  "Ahh, r-really? That's too bad then. T-they're off to somewhere. Maybe some other t-time.." I added in a laugh, which regrettably sounded awkward and fake. The girls and swimmer boy looked at me weirdly, as if telepathically asking me what's going on. 

  "It won't take long. Promise. Besides, we can already see you from here."

  "What?! Where?!" Students were looking at me in surprise due to my sudden outburst but I don't care. They can't meet each other! No! From what I know, Cha Song Joo and Lee Shijin are fans of kpop groups. And seeing as how popular BTOB is right now, it's impossible for them not to recognize my hyungs.

  "We're behind you. Wait. Hold on–" "MAKNAE!" Ok. That shout certainly didn't sound anything like from over the phone. In fact, it sounded not too far away. 

  "Umm, Taekwang-ah? You might need to brace yourself." Eun Bi warned, stepping away from me. The girls and Yi Ahn following suite. I gave them a confused look as Lee Shijin pointed out something behind me. 

  "MAKNAEEE~" I didn't have the chance to look over my shoulder before I was not-so-gently attacked by 6 not-so-a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter