Video Message

More Than Just A Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
More than just a Troublemaker
WAYS 2015 Fanfiction
By: JeRein_14/ReinAstraea

 

🎶🎵🎶

 

Chapter 1

 

  "Sungjae-ya! Look! Look! We won an award!" Eunkwang hyung proudly stated, lifting up the average sized trophy so I could have a better look at it. I can't help but swell with pride at the sight of it. My hyungs won yet another award. That'll be the third one this year alone. Though, there's this small nagging feeling of regret.

  Regret that I hadn't done much to help them. That I should have been with them now if only I fought hard enough before. And how much of a useless maknae I am to my hyungs. 

  "We'll celebrate once we get back in Korea! Maybe throw in a short Christmas vacation after our concert in a few weeks." Hyunsik hyung flashed me his famous eye smile. My mood instantly lifted at that, the solemnness I was feeling before had immediately melted away as fast as it had came. Guess I have one thing to look forward to this Christmas break. By that, I mean I won't be spending the holidays in an empty and lonely mansion this year. 

  "Oh! That's a great idea!" I chuckled at the obvious excitement in Changsub hyung's face. Guess it was an on-the-spot planning. As expected of this rowdy bunch. 

  "Sungjae-ya! You heard that? Guess you'll be celebrating Christmas with us this year. You should make an excuse or escape plan in the following days. We'll help you once we get back." Ilhoonie hyung joked, causing a round of chuckles from their side. I can't help but let out a small chuckle myself. The truth in that sentence. An escape plan would be nice. I doubt it's needed, though. My old man wouldn't bother looking for me anyway. 

  "Yah! Yook Sungjae! Ahjumma reported to me that you were feeling under the weather last week. Why didn't you tell us? Are you alright now? Aish! We kept reminding you to take care of your health! Listen to your hyungs once in a while, Maknae!" Minhyuk hyung scolded, making me sweat drop in return. He's not called Eomma of the group for nothing. 

  "You should wear scarves and gloves when going out. The cold weather is probably the reason why you got sick." And here is the group's angel, Peniel hyung. I didn't mean that in a sarcastic way. He's the nicest person I know. He's too pure and innocent. Though, don't let that fool you. He can make the sickest English raps I ever heard. 

  "You should listen to these two, Sungjae-ya. Your health is one of our top priorities." Eunkwang hyung had joined in scolding me, his leader side showing. 

  "I doubt he'll listen, though. He's an evil maknae, remember?" I rolled my eyes at Changsub hyung's words. I'm not that evil. Just a little stubborn. And a bit sarcastic. And straigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter