Pent up rage

More Than Just A Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
More than just a Troublemaker
WAYS 2015 Fanfiction
By: ReinAstraea / JeRein_14

 

🎶🎵🎶

 

Chapter 35

 

  Our list of itinerary was entertaining enough to say the least. Damyang is known to be a nature friendly paradise and especially perfect for an ecological kind of trip. Most tourist spots here are comprised of nature related places, gardens, culture associated spots and temples. Damyang isn't as urbanized as the major cities in Korea but it does have it's own fair share of beauty and uniqueness that can entertain tourists and outlanders. 

  The places included in the list were the standard tourist spots that Damyang is most known for. Too cliche in my part, to be honest. These places are indeed beautiful and visit-worthy but Damyang has many undiscovered and underrated spots that I can assure would fascinate and amaze my classmates, or anyone for that matter, more than these lot. I can point out a much more aesthetic garden than the one on the list. A more stunning lake. An older and more ancient temple. A bigger forest.

  In other words, I can make a much better list than this, one of which I know even Kwon Gi Tae and his lot can enjoy and appreciate. Then again, i'm laying low. No need to attract more attention than necessary. It'll be far better to just keep my mouth shut and go on with it. 

  As of the moment, we're at Joknokwon Bamboo Forest. Just as the name of the place implies, it's filled with hundreds of bamboo inside its premises. It's a good thing I wore rubber shoes since the place was a spot for trekking and walking. I've been here dozen of times before that I got the whole place memorized.

  When we were here in Damyang for vacation years ago, mom always see it to include Joknokwon to her list of places to visit. She always liked hiking and outdoor activities. Something my old man didn't share. He always did preferred to stay at home and work. 

  "Urgh. I'm starting to get thirsty with all this walking. You guys seen a food stall earlier?" I heard Cha Song Joo asked. She never was dressed for trekking, I took note. With her long, cream coat, maroon turtle neck shirt, black leather pants and ankle heeled boots.. She was bound to have a hard time. True that it was mid-December and almost snowing but still.. Trekking in a forest, cold weather or not, one would still surely sweat. 

  "I don't think we passed one yet.." Water Boy commented which was confirmed by Class President. Most of the class did choose to stick together. 

  "If we walk a bit more, we'll be able to pass by a hot dog stand. They sell bottled water. Some carbonated drink, too." I unconsciously answered, not really paying attention as I was texting my hyungs. 

Yook_can_do_it: hyungsss! I'm bored. 
Imhyunsik: already? You haven't been there for 3 hours yet! 
Hutazone: He's right. How can you be bored so easily? 

  I was busy with texting that I failed to notice how my classmates exchanged confused glances. 

  "Do anyone know where the restroom is?" I heard Eun Byul asked. I, again, was too busy to register the playful tone she used. 

  "Just go back. Turn right when you see a souvenir shop. You won't miss the re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter