Rooftop

More Than Just A Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
More than just a Troublemaker
WAYS 2015 Fanfiction
By: JeRein_14 / ReinAstraea

 

🎶🎵🎶

 

Chapter 12

 

  They did followed me to the rooftop. A few minutes after, at least 10 or maybe 15, I heard subtle footsteps climbing the stairs. I was the only one here. The sky was clear of dark clouds and harsh winds. The sun was slightly peeking from the thick layer of clouds, its rays of light kissing my skin. Good weather. Even the quietest chirp of birds could be heard across the rooftop. 

  I somewhat expected them to come here. Judging by the surprised and abrupt turn of their heads when I dashed out of the classroom was enough for me to speculate that they really wanted to talk to me. The fact that they grouped in on me earlier today also added to that. About what..

  Well, it could be about yesterday? About my hyungs? About my behavior? About the process of human evolution? About anything actually. 

  It's pretty clear which one they wanted to talk about. Though, there's this sliver of hope that they'll choose to discuss about Charles Darwin theory instead. 

  I was lying on my back, my hands on top of each other under my head while staring at the sky as I listened in on the conversation they were having almost a meter away. My body was completely hidden and blocked from their view, behind rows of large pots of flowers and plants on the far side of the rooftop. I was squeezed between these pots and the rooftop's metal railings. Thankfully the bars were neatly aligned, leaving only small gaps of space. At least I don't have to worry about falling 5 stories high. If that happens.. Well, I would have more than just a broken leg. 

  "Where did that guy go?" I heard Gong Byul asked. From here, I can see 4 figures. All petite and small. That means Swimmer Boy didn't came with them. 

  "We were so sure that he'll be here. I mean, Gong Tae is always at the rooftop." Lee Shijin claimed, a little hint of disbelief in her voice. 

  "He's probably hiding by now. You all saw how he rushed out of the classroom earlier, right? He'll avoid us for the rest of the day. From what i'm seeing, he doesn't want to talk about what happened yesterday." Cha Song Joo said.

  "We can't let that happen. I'm dying to know who his hyungs are! They all look so familiar!" Lee Shijin exclaimed. I bit back a curse. They're curious about their identity. That's definitely not good. 

  "I'm more curious about his other side, to be honest. Who would have thought that Gong Tae is capable of doing aegyo?" I rolled my eyes at Gong Byul's comment. Such an evil witch.

  "What exactly are we going to do once we find Gong Taekwang?" That was Eun Bi's silent voice. 

  "We'll make him tell us, of course! Have him answer all our questions!" I winced at Cha Song Joo's answer. 

  "Aren't we prying too much then?" My ears perked up at Eun Bi's voice. Is she going to side with me? 

  "Eh?"

  "Think about it, guys! Gong Taekwang obviously doesn't want to talk about it. It's just that.. It feels wrong."

  "Aren't you at least curious, Eun Bi? I mean, Gong Tae is so secretive! He has all these barriers and walls around him. He never even told anyone about his past! It just seems unfair since we're his friends." So, they actually see me as their friend? Thinking back, I was reminded of all the efforts they did j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter