Prologue

More Than Just A Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
More than just a Troublemaker
WAYS 2015 Fanfiction
By: JeRein_14/ReinAstraea

 

🎶🎵🎶

 

Prologue

 

~1 unread message~

  I groaned reading the registered name, almost knowing full well that what lies inside this text message was nothing but pure nonsense. Should I even open this? Knowing this hyung, he probably just sent me an ugly selca of him or a picture of him with a life sized pikachu wax statue to make me feel a tad bit jealous. He doesn't need to. Knowing that he, along with the others, are now in Japan for the 2nd time this year is enough to make me flare in obvious envy. My hyungs know this. They even promised to bring home a limited edition action figure to make me feel better. I told them that it's not necessary. That they're not obliged to spoil me with gifts for not being able to avoid the inevitable. Multiple times, I had assured them that i'm fine and there's nothing to make up for but they insist. I gave up in convincing them. They won't listen anyway. 

  Apparently, this particular hyung was more than happy to rub it in my face that they're in some place I longed and wished to visit. It makes me wonder why I chose him as my favorite hyung. 

~message~

  Yah! Sungjae-ya! We'll be back in a week. See you then, loser! 


~end of message~

  Attached to the short message he had sent was indeed an ugly selca of him. He was making a strange meme face in an ugly angle towards the camera, his double chin showing. I can only groan loudly. Seriously? He's a famous figure yet he refuse to take care of his image (if there's one to begin with). I shouldn't really be too surprised. The other hyungs weren't doing a good job in trying to save their group's image either. Strangely, it's like they're all teaming up in an attempt to destroy it. Weirdly though, their fans loved them even more because of it. 

  I shouldn't really be the one to talk. If anything, I'M the one who started this trend. 

  "Gong Taekwang?" I snapped out of my thoughts, immediately closing Changsub hyung's message. Go Eun Bi was staring at me, confusion on her face. She probably saw me smiling down on my phone, which was not a common occurrence because I hardly smile at all (not unless it involves a certain girl named Go Eun Bi). I registered my surroundings for a few seconds, realizing that i'm still at school. First period hadn't even started! I guess I was too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter