Final Results

More Than Just A Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
More than just a Troublemaker
WAYS 2015 Fanfiction
By: JeRein_14 / ReinAstraea

 

🎶🎵🎶


Chapter 26

 

👑 3rd Person Point of View 👑

 

  "The moment everyone has all been waiting for! I have here the final results for this competition! Are you all ready to crown the new King?!" A loud applause and roar from the crowd was what answered her question. All three final contestants were brought back on stage for the announcement. At this point, everyone were at the edge of their seats. The anticipation and excitement was suffocating. 

  The host waited for the cheers to die down, wanting to add up to the already peeking tension inside the gymnasium. Even those who had their classmates already unmasked at one point of the competition were excited. They wanted to know the identities of the final 3, all having been impressed with the display of vocal strength and ability. The eliminated contestants were given special seats; the very first row, just behind the judges. They, too, were excited for the results. Even though they already have names to match each masked contestant, they were still amazed at the level of singing their fellow participants had displayed. They don't hold any grudges nor ill feelings towards them, despite losing. They knew deep down that these particular 3 deserved the crown. 

  "But first, we would like to thank the judges for accepting the school's offer of guesting and judging today's event. We do hope that you enjoyed your limited time here at our school." The students didn't appreciate the cliffhanger as they roared their displeasure. The teachers took it upon themselves to silence their students. With a small chuckle, the host continued on. 

  "And now... The moment of truth... The masked contestant that will take home the crown is none other than...." Cue drum roll. The host purposely stretched the last word to create drama. 

  "The king is none other than..." Again with the suspense. The crowd was too nervous to interrupt her. Smiling widely, the host dropped the bomb. 

 

 

 

 

 


  "Congratulations, Mr. Bee! You are Sekang High's King of the Mask Singer!" At the drop of her announcement, the party poppers were set off on both side of the stage. Being the one on the far left, Mr. Bee jumped slightly at the sudden loud noise as he alarmingly looked around, looking for potential danger. His deep scream was distinctly heard by everyone as it echoed throughout the gymnasium. At the King's response to the sound, the crowd let out a laugh as they found his antics hilarious. Mr. Bee, embarrassed due to his jumpy reaction, scratched his nape. 

  The host prompted Mr. Bee to come stand at the very center as two students, both member of the Student Council, emerged from backstage. In their hands was a detailed hand made crown, sash and cape which they all had Mr. Bee wear. The audience erupted in cheers while the short awarding ceremony was taking place. 

  "Mr. Bee will continue on the celebration of his coronation later on. For now, he needs to go. While he prepares for his King Song, we will now unmask the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter