Urgh.. How embarrassing..

More Than Just A Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
More than just a Troublemaker
WAYS 2015 Fanfiction
By: JeRein_14 / ReinAstraea

 

🎶🎵🎶

 

Chapter 9

 

  "Well? Are you going to take those off or do you want me to do it?" The rude witch threatened, glaring at the slightly whimpering group of six guys. If I wasn't panicking right now, I would have laughed. Seeing a girl threaten six men all bigger than her can be quite entertaining. I'm in no position to laugh, unfortunately. After all, Gong Byul doesn't just throw empty threats. 

  "Uhh, you see–" Well, here goes nothing–and my dignity. 

  "HYUNGS~ I'M HUNGRY! CAN WE GO ALREADY?!" I whined loudly, using my 'baby' voice. I even stomped my feet a few times for added effect. I can feel the surprise and shock of everyone around me. They didn't even bother suppressing their gasps. Way to make this more dramatic. 

  Well, who could really blame them? The infamous troublemaker of Sekang High was caught in the act of doing 'aegyo'! Now, that's definitely news worthy. 

  "Maknae–"

  "HYUNGS! I WANT CHICKEN AND SPRITE~!" I said, still using the same baby voice from before. 

  "Are you–"

  "CHICKEN!" I huffed and crouched on the ground, my lips forming a pout. I can see that my hyungs were troubled, as if panicking and not knowing what to do. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. Can't they tell what i'm planning? I'm CLEARLY making a distraction. The least they could do to make up for my destroyed dignity is to catch on immediately. And can they hurry up? The embarrassment and humiliation is catching up to me real quick. 

  "Umm, Taekwang-ah? Are you alright?" I almost flinched when I felt a hand on my shoulder. ALMOST. My head snapped to my left, looking upwards at Eun Bi who was looking at me worriedly. 

  "Yeah.. I just really want chicken.." I mumbled, avoiding her eyes. I looked back at my hyungs, giving them the biggest baby seal eyes I could muster. Also hoping that they would get the message. I REALLY WANNA GET OUT OF HERE. 

  "Ahh.. Sorry about him. He's clearly spoiled. You could blame us for it. We kind of made him that way, giving him everything he wanted. And well, what good that turned out to be. We raised a brat, unfortunately." As expected, it was Ilhoonie Hyung who caught on first. 

  "C'mon, you big baby. We're getting you some chicken and sprite." Hyunsik Hyung said, placing an arm over my shoulder before helping me back to my feet. He led me to the other members, who were obviously hiding their smiles. I gave them a quick glare, as if daring them to comment. 

  "We would like to stay and chat more but our needy maknae calls. We'll see you kids around." Minhyuk Hyung said, draping another arm over my shoulder, placing his over Hyunsik Hyung's.

  "But–" Cha Song Joo attempted to stop us but I beat her to it. I already sacrificed my dignity, reputation and honor for this stupid e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter