Stop with the Mix Signals

More Than Just A Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
More than just a Troublemaker
WAYS 2015 Fanfiction
BY: JeRein_14 / ReinAstraea

 

🎶🎵🎶

 

Chapter 4

 

  "Yah. Gong Taekwang! Are you listening?" I snapped out of my thoughts when Eun Bi snapped her fingers in front of me, obviously trying to catch my attention. What the? Seems like I zoned out, reminiscing past memories. I was flustered, having been caught red handed. What more? I was blankly staring straight at her face while spacing out. How embarrassing.. Geez. I sat up while she stayed rooted at her place when I woke up. She was standing in front me. 

  "What were you saying?" I asked, diverting my eyes elsewhere. I rubbed the back of my neck, flustered and hot. I can feel my cheeks heating up, probably a blush forming. 

  "I asked if you're gonna join the class trip before you spaced out. What were you even thinking that you out on me? It seems serious." Almighty. How can I answer that without looking desperate and pathetic? 

  "Nothing you should worry about. And the trip.. I won't be joining." I said with finality and edge in my voice. She seemed a bit surprise at my tone 

  "Why? Everyone's joining—"

  "Apparently, not everyone. I'm not going."

  "Gong Taekwang—"

  "And nothing can change my mind."

  "Not even me?" My head snapped upwards, shocked at her words. Even she was surprised by what she said.

  "What?" I blurted out, looking directly at her now flustered face. It was obviously a slip, judging by her embarrassed expression. She accidentally said those words out loud. Did she mean it? Even if she did, does it even mean something? Or am I reading too much into this again? 

  "I mean, w-what if I ask you to come? Will you do it? For m-me?" I hope she knows that she's walking on thin ice. A dangerously thin line that leads to my declined—and rejected—feelings for her. She's giving me false hope. Again. Doesn't she consider my feelings anymore? 

  I swallowed the lump that formed on my throat and inhaled deeply. I abruptly stood up, surprising her. I stepped forward, stopping only when I was directly in front of her. She was taken aback and flustered, attempting to step back as a form of retreat. I stopped her by grabbing her wrist, prompting her to stay in her place. I gave her an almost pleading and desperate look.  I need her to stop this.

  "Go Eun Bi.. Can you do me a favor?" She was confused, not knowing where I'm heading with this. I don't know for sure too. 

  "Wae? Are you okay? Gong Taekwang?" I gently grasped both of her shoulders, inhaling deeply. 

  "Can y-you stop doing that?" She got even more confused. A frown on her delicate features. 

  "Do what?" 

  "By saying things like that, you're giving me false hope. You had rejected me before. You made it clear that you wanted nothing more from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter