Grand Hotel

More Than Just A Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
More than just a Troublemaker
WAYS 2015 Fanfiction
By: ReinAstraea / JeRein_14

 

🎶🎵🎶

 

Chapter 33

 

  "For this morning, we will follow a strict schedule." Mr. Kim announced. Our bus had just passed Damyang's grand terminal at this point. It was a little pass 10 am right now. Like I had originally expected, it took about 4 hours to reach the place. My classmates, unfortunately, weren't on the same boat. Most were complaining halfway through the trip, whining loudly about the long journey on the road. It's to be expected, I guess. It was all their first time here after all. But still, Teacher Kim had mentioned before that Damyang is far. Class President even threw in a comment, saying how long it'll take. I didn't hear them complaining then. They probably brushed off their comments, thinking that they were just joking and pulling their leg. Ha. I wish. 

  I used to like long road trips before. Way back then, we would leave Seoul at dawn, seeking to reach Damyang before the sun rises. Us, four, would board our family size car and drive the night away. Father–I mean my old man–would, of course, drive, while the rest of us would either eat our packed snacks or tell stories. It was a blissful memory. That's just it.. A memory. 

  10 minutes later, the bus entered the parking lot of an expensive looking hotel. I looked up at the building with indifference, used to the kind of extravagant sight. The rest of the class didn't really share my nonchalance. Most peered out the bus windows, staring goggly at the establishment. 

  "Holy c-crap! That's w-where we're staying?!" One of Gi Tae's goons had exclaimed, whistling low. 

  "God! T-This is amazing!" I heard another one comment. I wasn't interested enough to find out who.

Yook_can_do_it: Arrived safely. FINALLY.

  I sent the message to our secret group chat, sneaking glances at my classmates to make sure they weren't paying attention to me. It wasn't hard. All of them had their eyes glued on the building outside. 

Ilhoonmj: Eh? It's like 10 already? Damyang's THAT far? 
Hutazone: Thank goodness you updated us. I was starting to get worried. You better eat something, Maknae! You have a long day ahead you. 
Btobpeniel: Make sure to take lots of photos, Sungjae-yah!

  I typed in a short reply just as the bus came to a complete stop. Most student around me packed their stuffs immediately and rushed out of the vehicle. Teacher Kim attempted to stop and calm the crowd of students but wasn't able to do a thing. He was just shoved aside as majority of the students poured out. Teacher Kim let out an exasperated sigh and ushered us few remaining students out of the bus. Amongst the few who didn't force their way out were Eun Bi, Eun Byul, Water Boy and the Class President. 

  We, along with Teacher Kim, trekked the same path as the chaotic group of overly excited students. Once entering the hotel premises, I heard my few companions gasp in fascination. The hotel was undeniably a high class one. Definitely a five star. The hotel's lobby was large and spacious. The color scheme of gold and silver working well with the crystal walls and marble floor. The ceiling was high, a teardrop crystal three layer chandelier hanging at the very center. An elegant staircase at the opposite end of the entrance. It was a typical expensive hotel. 

  We approached the gawking group of students who inconveniently stood and gathered at the center of the room. Most of their bags were dropped to the floor, seemingly forgotten as they openly stare and gawk at the sight. I can only facepalm. How embarrassing.. 

  A few guests who were lounging at the lobby were sneaking glances at ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter