What now?

More Than Just A Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
More than just a Troublemaker
WAYS 2015 Fanfiction
By: ReinAstraea / JeRein_14

 

🎶🎵🎶

 

Chapter 38


Normal POV

 

  It was like everything's in slow motion. Like a frame in a movie. Everyone watched with batted breaths as the scene unfold before them. Pure disbelief and shock enveloped their whole being as they try to register the scene. The infamous cold-hearted jerk and troublemaker of their school just risked his own life to save a little girl he didn't know from being ran over by a car. And now, said bad boy is having what seems like a panic attack at the sidewalk. 

  It was hard to comprehend. No one can blame them. Gong Taekwang made it seem that he has no heart. That he has no desire to care for others beside himself. Maybe other than Eun Bi and her friends. Everyone knew he has a soft spot for her. Yet, the fact that he would jump in front of a speeding car to rescue a child was beyond them. They just couldn't understand.  To further add to the confusion, Gong Taekwang was now having a panic attack. The most vulnerable state they seen him at. 

  The troublemaker was lying on his side. He was curled up like a ball as he clutched his stomach almost painfully. He was breathing so heavily that his eyes were forced shut with tears b on each eye. Eun Bi and Mr. Kim rushed to the troublemaker's side. They assisted him, supported him as he sat right up. The boy leaned heavily back on the wall, his breathing still rugged.

  "Gong Taekwang! Yah! Are you alright?!" The teacher attempted to recapture his attention to no avail. His eyes were unfocused. What bothered them was how much fear and grief was in them. Never once had they seen the troublemaker so afraid. 

  "Listen to my voice, Taekwang-ah! It's alright! You saved her. Just breath!" her words seemed to just pass from ear to another. The boy just sat there, unresponsive. His eyes were glazed over, his entire body shaking and trembling. 

  Overcoming from their shock, the class slowly approached the scene. Cha Song Joo and Eun Byul sat beside Eun Bi who was positioned on Gong Taekwang's right. Their teacher on his left. Lee Shijin towered over them, worried and shakened. The rest of the class stood near her. 

  "W-What's happening to h-him, Teacher Kim? Is Gong Tae hurt?" Cha Song Joo asked, her voice shook wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter