After School

More Than Just A Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
More than just a Troublemaker
WAYS 2015 Fanfiction
By: JeRein_14 / ReinAstraea

 

🎶🎵🎶

 

Chapter 6

 

  It's after school hours. For once, I dreaded hearing the school bell as it gloriously rang across the halls and rooms of the school. They would be here any minute now. In proper disguises, I hope. Truth is, I half expected them to burst into the classroom in the middle of a class, dressed to humour. I shuddered at the idea of Minhyuk hyung and Eunkwang hyung dressed like parents while the rest of the group where either their sons and daughters. One might even dress up as a dog, the family pet. Another chill came up my spine at the thought, panicked and traumatized by the mental image. 

  They haven't interrupted any of my class nor even arrived yet. That is a good sign, right? I mean, they love me too much to cook something that will potentially lead to my humiliation and embarrassment, right?  Also, Minhyuk hyung and Hyunsik hyung are there too, the most sensible ones, to stop them. Unless they won't be tempted to join in the fun.. 

  I groaned. For once, I wanted to go home so badly. 

  "What's with the ugly frown, Gong Tae?" I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at her. I don't have the time to argue and the energy to deal with this ugly witch. 

  "Go away, Gong Byul." She glared at me with intensity while I gave her an almost bored look. I long passed the stage where I get scared of her glares. With the daily dosage she gives me, I had grown immune to it. 

  "Don't start fighting again. Unnie. Gong Taekwang." A warning from her twin. Didn't need to be told twice. That's one of the rare similarities we have. Gong Byul and I only listens to Go Eun Bi. Aside from her, no one can really stop us. 

  "Let's go already. I'm starving!" Cha Song Joo said, loosely dangling her arms over each of the twins' shoulder. 

  "You want to join us, Taekwang-ah? We're eating noodles." I'll be lying if I said that didn't made my heart flutter. Not the invitation. Eun Bi always make an effort to invite me to their hang outs. I join them sometimes but not often. What made my heart jump was the way she pronounced my name. It's not the first time she called me with honorifics. She sometimes do. Mostly, at random. So, whenever she does, she always catches me by surprise. 

  "I'll pass for now." Was my short reply. It was vague. Even Eun Bi noticed that. Though, she chose not to comment on it. 

  "Your loss then. Shijin here is treating us since she miraculously got a high score at that math exam today." The girl in question frowned, acting offended at Cha Song Joo's announcement. 

  "What do you mean 'miraculously'?" They started walking away by then. I didn't miss the curious glance Eun Bi gave me before leaving the room. As she did, I started packing my stuff. Well, acted would be the right term. Psh. My things were fixed even before the last period started. It's because I needed to make sure that the room was empty before I try to contact my hyungs. When I was sure that not a living soul was around the vicinity, I took out my phone. No messages. Huh? Strange. I expected at least one. Maybe they're still asleep? 

 

To: Eunkwangie Hyung

  Yah! Hyung! Are you and the others still coming?

 

  I got impatient after almost 2 minutes of waiting for a reply. Taking my bag, I walked out of the classroom. Striding the already familiar hallways of the school, it didn't take me 5 minutes to leave the building. As I was walking, I saw the girls with swimmer boy, standing not far from the school gates. Glancing one more time on my message-less phone, I sighed and started walking towards the group. 

  As I got near them, I unintentionally heard their conversation. Nothing eavesdrop worthy, though. They were just talking about where they would eat later and some other irrelevant things like which nail polish color they would go with for the week. As I said, irrelevant things I wouldn't care about.

  I didn't bother making my presence known. It's their choice if they want to acknowledge me or not. Well, that would depend if they'll notice or see me. They're kind of engrosed with their conversation. Sighing soundlessly, I took out my phone to check if I got any message from my hyungs. Thank the Almighty they replied. 

 

From: Eunkwangie Hyung

Sorry for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter