Travel

More Than Just A Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
More than just a Troublemaker
WAYS 2015 Fanfiction
By: ReinAstraea / JeRein_14

 

🎶🎵🎶

 

Chapter 32

 

👑 3rd Person Point of View 👑

 

   Eun Bi stopped dead on her tracks once her eyes landed on the guy slowly dosing off at the far end of the bus. She was standing by the entrance of the transportation, her head failed to wrap around the idea that he's here. Gong Taekwang is actually here.. 

  But why?

  "Yah. Eun Bi-ah! Why did you stop?" Her twin sister asked, frowning as she adjusted her hold on her bag. Eun Bi was walking ahead of her when they entered the bus. So, it confused her when she suddenly stopped. When her twin didn't answer, she decided to trace her line of sight. By finding out what or who she's looking at, Eun Byul might find the reason behind her sister's strange reaction.

  Eun Byul wasn't exactly surprised when she realized that it was Gong Tae. In fact, she might now actually know the reason why her sister was so surprised when she saw him. Last night, Eun Byul asked why she looked glum despite the promising trip ahead of them. Her kind sister answered, saying that Gong Tae refused to come. That no matter how much she tried convincing the guy, he just won't budge. It surprised Eun Byul. Gong Taekwang, the guy who's madly and deeply in love with her sister, refused her? She was surprised to find out that he didn't give in, like he would normally do. 

  The older twin isn't exactly close with the delinquent. Though, despite that, she knew his absolute weakness. Gong Taekwang could never refuse Go Eun Bi. Never. He can give a good fight but he always gives in. Always. 

  'Should have known.. He really can't refuse Eun Bi. That guy's totally whipped.' Go Eun Byul can't help but smirk. 

  "Isn't that Gong Taekwang? I thought he told you that he isn't coming?" Eun Byul asked, her tone teasing. She nudged her twin with her shoulder, effectively snapping her out from her thoughts. 

  "H-He did! He said he wasn't c-coming.. I didn't think h-he'll change his mind.." Eun Bi frowned, still confused with the situation. She was troubled. She wanted to ask why he decided to come after declaring so strongly that he won't. She wants to know what changed his mind. Or who—

  There's a small nagging part in her hoping that it was because of her that he decided to come...

  "Go sit beside him, Eun Bi." She snapped her eyes towards her sister, shocked by her words. They, after all, decided days ago that they'll sit together. 

  "Eh? But Unni—"

  "Don't worry. I understand. I'll go sit beside Yi Ahn instead. Go talk to him." Eun Bi wanted to protest but seeing the soft smile in her sister's made her stop. She did understood her. Eun Bi smiled, before giving her twin a hug. 

  "Thanks, Unnie. I owe you one.."

  
 ~~

  "Eh? G-Go Eun Bi?" The once drowsy delinquent suddenly burst with life as he stared at the smiling girl next to him. 

  "I do hope this seat isn't taken.." She trailed off, tilting her head as she waited for him to respond. 

  "N-No, it isn't. Wait—you're s-seating here? How about your s-sister?" The delinquent asked, his head swiveled around, his eyes roaming every part of the bus for a sign of the other twin. It didn't take long. In fact, all he needed to do was look on the row directly across their seat and he'll find Go Eun Byul seated there with Han Yi Ahn. The two already engaged in a friendly chatter. 

  "She wanted to catch up with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter