Are you crazy, Teacher?!

More Than Just A Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
More than just a Troublemaker
WAYS 2015 Fanfiction
By: JeRein_14 / ReinAstraea

 

🎶🎵🎶

 

Chapter 13

 

  "Aren't you leaving yet, Gong Taekwang?" Eun Bi came up to me after class. Last period had just finished so I kind of get why she asked. Usually, I would be one of the first students out of classroom when the final bell rings. Yet today, it's been minutes since it rang and i'm still seated at my chair, giving no indication that i'll be moving any time soon. I sighed, lying my head on my desk. 

  "Not yet. Teacher Kim asked me to stay behind." I grumbled. When I came back to class, I was just in time for the second to the last period. At that time, my classmates barely paid me any attention, unlike what they did earlier that day. The rumor circling around about me eventually died during lunch break all because of a new rumor that surfaced which the student body found more interesting. About two teachers secretly dating or something. Whatever it is, i'm glad it pushed me out of the limelight. 

  "Teacher probably gave him detention for skipping most of the day." Lee Shijin butted in, making me groan in annoyance. 

  "Is that true?" Eun Bi asked. I lifted my head and gave her a lazy shrug. Teacher Kim hadn't clarified what he wanted to talk to about. Lee Shijin is probably right. Detention is the only plausible reason I could think of. Though, there's this nagging feeling that it's not as simple as that.

  "Where were you all day anyway?" Cha Song Joo approached our small circle, joining in our conversation. Gong Byul trailing behind her. 

  "Rooftop." They gave me incredulous looks, as if not wanting to believe me. 

  "You weren't there when we went to look for you during break!" Lee Shijin accused pointing a finger at me. I rolled my eyes at her and rested my head on my palm. 

  "You just didn't look hard enough." I shrugged, giving them a tired and lazy closed mouthed smile.

  "Tch. You knew we were looking for you yet you didn't show yourself?!" Cha Song Joo exclaimed, giving me disbelieving look.

  "Why would I when all you're going to do is harrass me to tell you everything you wanted to know?" That came out harsher and colder than I intended it to. I'm still a bit upset. Yes. Seeing as how they didn't consider my feelings earlier just to satisfy their curiosity. But they held themselves back. Given that it was Eun Bi's doing, still.. 

  Just by the surprised and guilty expression in their faces, I knew I gone a bit overboard. I sighed deeply and muttered a 'sorry' before looking away from them. My eyes settled on the tree just outside the window that was positioned next to my seat. 

  "We're s-sorry about that, Gong Tae. We didn't think it would hurt you so much." I heard Lee Shijin apologized. It sounded sincere and genuine. I looked back at them and gave them an apologetic smile. I do understand where they're coming from. They meant well. I know. I'm just too distant that's why they didn't know how to approach me. I'm also too secretive. I get that they're curious about me. They wanted to know me. So, they jumped at that given opportunity to know more. Just that, it wasn't the right approach to use. 

  "I'm sorry for snapping. Just that.. A lot of things is happening. It's stressing me out." A sad smile unconsciously curled my lips. It was too late when I realized it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter