Something only I could do

More Than Just A Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
More than Just a Troublemaker
WAYS 2015 Fanfiction
By: JeRein_14/ReinAstraea

 

🎶🎵🎶

 

Chapter 3

 

      

  "Yah. Gong Taekwang." I barely heard her over the loud music blasting from my earphones. I peeked one eye open, immediately closing them due to the blinding sunlight. It took a few seconds to adjust my eyesight. 

  My line of sight was blocked by a figure hovering above me. Her shadow settled just above my face, interrupting my photosynthesis. Even though I only seen the outlines of her face, my heart already skipped a beat. It's like despite the fact that I haven't seen her face, my heart already knows it's her. It's still a wonder to me, the same time i'm not exactly surprised. This skill of being able to tell who Eun Bi is. That no matter how hard she tries to disguise herself or change her personality, i'd still be able to tell it's her. How could I not? Just merely her presence alone is enough to make my heart go crazy. 

  That's probably how I could differentiate her from her identical twin so easily. Despite sharing the same face, only Eun Bi can make me feel like that. There was one time when the twins played a prank on the class. They swapped hairstyles and went to school, acting like her sister. Eun Bi like Eun Byul and Eun Byul like Eun Bi

Flashback

  I was peacefully laying my head on my desk, trying to sleep but failing miserably. The class was as its usual, with its busy and lively atmosphere. They're as noisy as ever. Almighty. Their shenanigans are what keeping me awake and unrestless. Geez. What's with them? It's like they haven't seen each other in forever. 

  "Good Morning, Eun Bi. Eun Byul." I suddenly became nervous. Oh, dear. I'm so pathetic. Just hearing her name makes me feel weak and all giddy inside. What should I call myself? Oh, right. Whipped. How pitiful is that? Who would have thought that Gong Taekwang, the infamous troublemaker of Sekang High School, would fall head over heels in love like this? 

  "Hey, Gong Tae." I lazily lifted my head, rubbing my eyes as I did so. I wasn't sleeping but they don't know that. 

  "Wae?" Turns out that it was Eun Bi who had called me. Wait.. Is it really Eun Bi? The way she stands. The way she carries herself. Even her eyes. They're all un-Eun Bi like. Strange. My eyes scanned the rest of classroom. Her twin sister, Eun Byul, was at the other end of the room. Even she looks different today. Her aura and eyes seems nicer today than usual. 

  Our—Eun Byul and my—eyes suddenly met. I felt something unsual. My heart started beating faster. Almighty. I shouldn't be feeling this way towards Eun Byul. I'm in love with her sister—wait a minute.. 

  "What do you want, you ugly witch?" I finally completed the puzzle piece. Turns out that the twins swapped hair styles, probably trying to trick the class. They even tried acting out-of-character. Eun Byul (acting as Eun Bi) even greeted me. Wow. She went that far. Meanwhile, our classmates had gotten eerily quiet. They're probably shocked. I never shouted at Eun Bi. Not once. 

  "Yah! How come you're being rude to Eun Bi?!" Cha Song Joo said, raising an eyebrow at my 'strange' behavior.

  "Did you two get into a fight or something?" Lee Shijin added, giving me a curious look. 

  "Tch. What do you mean 'got into a fight'?  I never once gotten along with this rude girl in the first place!" I retorded, rolling my eyes as if I declared the most obvious thing in the world. 

  "Yah. Gong Taekwang. I don't know what's with your foul attitude but you better watch your mouth. Don't talk to Eun Bi like that." Here comes the idiotic best friend, Han Yi Ahn. He's the best friend, right? Someone Go Eun Byul spent almost 10 years with. Then, how come he can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter