Revelation

More Than Just A Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
More than just a Troublemaker
WAYS 2015 Fanfiction
By: ReinAstraea / JeRein_14

 

🎶🎵🎶

 

Chapter 36

 

  "Who ever told you I had it easy?" I had on a pained smile. One that screams grief and suffering. One that screams for help. With everyone's stunned expression, I can tell that everyone saw through my smile. That they got my message. Even Kwon Gi Tae who was raging with anger earlier. Seeing my expression simmered him down. 

  "O-Of course you h-had it easy! Y-You're rich! Every rich perso—" He was stuttering, flustered as he saw that he was getting more than he bargained on. 

  "The rich doesn't own all the happiness in the world just as how the poor doesn't own all its problems. We're all humans, after all. Everyone is bound to experience hardships and struggles throughout their life, no matter their family status nor name. Just because I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth doesn't mean I had it easy." My tone turning dark as I finished my little speech. 

  "Psh. What kind of problems does your highness have? Too much money to spend? Too many rooms in your mansion? Too many—" seeing as I won't get through him like this, I went with a different kind of approach. One that reveals a bit more about myself. Risky but i'm too tired right now to think. 

  I just want this confrontation over and done with. I'm tired and too hurt to think rationally. 

  "Problems like how my father stole my life. Problems like how my own flesh and blood loathes me for simply existing. Problems like how my father preferred me dead." Now that got him, and everyone else for that matter, to shut up. They all looked at me, thunderstruck and dumbfounded. 

  "B-But you—"

  "Just because i'm rich, doesn't mean I have the perfect life. If anything, I would gladly trade with someone. Anyone. But alas, even i'm not evil enough to wish my situation upon someone else. I never had it easy. Truth be told.. I've been fighting a losing battle my whole life." My voice turned flat as my face was void with any kind of emotion. Another moment of silence enveloped our group. No one dared to move as they tried to process what they heard. 

  That moment was when I felt it again. The tightening of my chest and the sudden gasp of air. I was gonna have a panic attack and like hell i'll let my classmates see me in such state. I've said more than enough. I've opened too many doors. I instinctively squeezed Eun Bi's hand who unconsciously slipped to mine throughout my speech. Surprised, she looked at me. Her eyes widened when she finally processed what was about to undergo. She helped me to my feet and threw a glare at everyone, mostly at Kwon Gi Tae who had the decency to lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter