Round 3

More Than Just A Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 More than just a Troublemaker
WAYS 2015 Fanfiction
By: JeRein_14 / ReinAstraea

 

🎶🎵🎶


Chapter 25

 

👑 3rd Person Point of View 👑

 

  "Guys? Have you noticed? Our class representative hasn't been unmasked! Uhh, whoever he or she is.." Cha Song Joo pointed out as the event was transitioning to the final round. Eun Bi and her small group of friends looked back at their friend, realization slowly becoming evident in their faces. 

  "Wait.. You're right! Our classmate hasn't been revealed yet! That means he or she made it to the finals!" Lee Shijin exclaimed, her excitement barely contained. She, like the rest, was curious about the special prize that will be awarded to the class that the King will come from. 

  "I'm really curious to know who she or he is.." Go Eun Byul said, crossing her arms in front of her chest as she put on a thoughtful expression. This got the attention of her friends. They, too, were curious about it. The group looked around the gym, searching for the familiar faces of their classmates, trying to figure out who was absent. Though, it was hard since they were kind of spread out. 

  "Who do you guys think it is?"

  "Probably someone we haven't seen much today since he or she needed to prepare for the contest."

  "Do we have an absent today?"

  "Yep. It's–"

  "Gong Taekwang." It was the first time Eun Bi joined in their conversation. It made the three look at her in shock, due to surprise and disbelief. Gong Taekwang? The resident troublemaker and delinquent? Never once did it crossed their minds that he would be a good singer, let alone know how to sing. The group fell in an awkward silence as they tried to process the information. 

  "Gong T-Tae? Is he really...?" Lee Shijin started but Cha Song Joo cut her off by laughing quite amusedly. 

  "Come on, Eun Bi. You don't really believe that right? It's Gong Tae for heaven's sake! He wouldn't know how to sing even if his life depended on it!" Sarcasm was laced in her tone but a frown was etched in her face. Despite the idea being impossible, Cha Song Joo found herself slowly doubting it. He can't sing.. Right? It's just impossible! 

  "I really don't know about that, Song Joo.. If you think about it.. It doesn't really seem that impossible anymore. I mean, that hoobae that was eliminated during the first round was constantly seen with Gong Tae this past week, right? Maybe the reason is this contest.." Lee Shijin pointed out, catching her off guard. It does make sense if she put it that way. But.. 

  "Which among the two, though? Mr. Opera or Mr. Bee. They have similar features and body shape to Gong Tae after all.." Before her friends could answer, the host came back on stage. 

~~

 "We're at the of the contest, everyone! The final round! Are you all ready?!" Cue excited cheers from the crowd. The first to come up on stage and perform was the only girl left, Cleopatra. She proved herself worthy of the title 'King' by performing a high pitched ballad song. She effectively wowed the audience and judges, rendering them speechless. Receiving countless of praises, she was a strong candidate for the throne. The second to perform was Mr. Opera. He sang a rock ballad, displaying his powerful tenor voice and high notes. He, too, was successful in surprising everyone. The judges can feel themselves frowning at the impending pressure that will be brought to them. The two that had performed showed impeccable skil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter