Rumors

More Than Just A Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
More than just a Troublemaker
WAYS 2015 Fanfiction
By: JeRein_14 / ReinAstraea

 

🎶🎵🎶

 

Chapter 11

 

  Last night was indeed a blast. Like what I had expected and hoped it to be. Hyungs took me to a small restaurant at the other side of town. The place wasn't five star nor was it famous or special. The outside was normal, so is the menu and food. Not a lot of customers too. Despite those flaws, the place was perfect. I mean, who would have thought that inside that small restaurant was a famous boy group that is currently sweeping charts and practically the whole South Korea? 

  Laughs and stories are what filled the cold and winter night air. As expected, I was sworn off alcohol by my hyungs. I was apparently still TOO young to drink. Take note; i'm already 19 (korean age). At this age, I'm supposedly legal in the States. But alas, I can't do anything. 6 to 1 isn't exactly a fair battle to begin with. I just spent the night, joking with them while drinking sprite. Despite that, I really did had fun. I didn't realize how much I missed them. Changsub Hyung's annoying helium voice, Eunkwang Hyung's boisterous laughter, Peniel Hyung's random english, Hyunsik Hyung's sense of humor, Ilhoonie Hyung's savageness and Minhyuk Hyung's gentleness. Wow. I'm being seriously emo.

  Unfortunately, I have to return back to reality.. I'm now heading to my classroom to endure another long, torturous day at school. As I was trekking the dull hallways of the campus, I can't help but feel that something is wrong. I was looking down on my phone, sending a text to my hyungs, when I started to feel a tad bit self-conscious. As I looked up, I was met with the weird stares and whispers of EVERY student that was present on the hallway. I pocketed my phone and slowed my steps, carefully analyzing the situation. 

  What's happening? 

  I'm used to being talked about in school. Whether it's subject to a rumor or because of something that I did. Most students are used to it by now so news about me isn't exactly that special or uncommon. At least not enough for majority of the students to bother themselves with. But today? EVERYONE was looking at me. It's seriously creepy. It's like they're staring down on some kind of 'experiment' or 'celebrity'? Two entirely different comparison but both extremely fitting. Some were looking at me weirdly while others were obviously gossiping about me, judging by the unsubtle whispers and looks they were sending my way. 

  As I knew that I wouldn't get anything out from these students, I continued my way to my classroom. This time with much hurried steps. I was practically sprinting, avoiding both physical and eye contact. There's something with their stares that was bothering me. They're not really the judging kind of eyes but more like the intrigued type. Like they're interested to know something about me. Funny since the almost 3 years I had been roaming these halls, this had got to be the first time they showed any actual type of interest. Usually, they avoid me like i'm some kind of plague. Geez.. This is weird. 

  Reaching the classroom, I honestly thought I was momentarily saved from the bothering stares. Unfortunately, I was wrong. Like always. 

  "W-What?!" I yelled at the unsually quiet classroom whom its occupants were shamelessly staring at me. I'm seriously getting annoyed at this point. What's with everybody?! 

  What frustrated me even more was how they all brushed off my question and continued on with what they were d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter