Hoobae

More Than Just A Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
More than just a Troublemaker
WAYS 2015 Fanfiction
By: JeRein_14

 

🎶🎵🎶

 

Chapter 7

 

  "Uhh.. Wae?" I was surprised and certainly confused. Why is this hoobae talking to me? Not to be rude or anything but this just seems really weird. Even the girls and swimmer boy were equally as surprised. 

  "D-Don't you remember me, S-Sunbae?" Now i'm taken aback. Remember her? I don't remember being acquainted with her before. Or to any hoobae at all. So why would she ask that? The look of disappointment on her face made me guilty. She slightly dipped her head, probably out of embarrassment. The other two girls behind her mirrored her expressed. Now, I definitely feel bad. 

  "Uhh, look. I'm sorry. I just don't remembe–" I placed a hand on top of her head for an awkward pat, as if to offer somekind of comfort. I was a bit startled when she suddenly lifted her head, her glassy eyes met mine. Seeing her crying expression sparked a memory in me. 

  My eyes widened when I recalled the memory in my head. She must have noticed as I watched her eyes light up with hope. 

  "Aren't you three the hoobaes I saw last week that was being bullied by some girls from another school?" I guess I got it right as all three squealed slightly, as if me remembering was such a big deal. Well, I guess to them it was. 

  "You remember, Sunbae! Yes! We were the girls you helped from those mean girls!" Aahh, so I was right. 

  Last week, while walking home, I saw this group of 7-8 girls surrounding these three hoobaes. It didn't really seem suspicious at first glance. It just appeared like a group of girls having a chat. Well, that assumption ends once you observed closely. The larger group of girls look more mature, probably around my year. They were wearing the uniform from the neighboring school. I wasn't really planning to intrude since it only looked like the older girls were just threatening them. Well, that was until they started pushing the younger girls. Quite harshly, I might add. Then they started dragging the three to a more secluded area. I didn't want to get involved. Unfortunately, my conscious says otherwise. Guilt will eat me if I let be. 

  "Ahh, well.. I'm glad to help. There's no need to thank–"

  "Nonsense, Sunbae! We want to thank you! You saved us that day." One of the hoobaes at the back said. I scratched the back of my neck and gave a sideway glance at my classmates. They were paying much attention to this conversation. Much than I think and hope they would. These hoobaes make it sound like i'm some kind of hero or something. 

  This is certainly something that doesn't happen everyday. Probably why they would find this interesting and strange. The infamous troublemaker and crazy wacko of this school is actually an undercover hero who helps out students in need. They probably think of this as some kind of joke. 

  "You were so brave to help us that time! We wanted to make it up to you somehow. I hope you'll let us.."

  I didn't know what to say. It's true that I helped them that time. But with what they're doing now.. They're making it such a big deal. 

  "Uhh–" I was thinking of an excuse that might help me escape this awkward situation. Cha Song Joo,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter