Coming Back

More Than Just A Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
More than just a Troublemaker
WAYS 2015
By: JeRein_14 / ReinAstraea

 

🎶🎵🎶


Chapter 5

 

  My phone buzzed continuously, signifying that someone is trying to reach me. Sliding a hand down my face, I lazily picked up the call, not even bothering to check the caller ID. I don't need to. There are only a handful of people who would waste their time calling me; BTOB hyungs and Go Eun Bi being the most frequent. Also, the only ones I would actually tolerate. I'm not someone to give my personal contact to just anyone. 

  "Wae?" I didn't try masking the annoyance in my voice. Whoever this is had interrupted my sleep. He deserves my grumpiness. 

  "Maknae! Annyeong!" Judging by the annoyingly high pitch alone, I could tell that it was Changsub Hyung who spoke. 

  "Get on with it, Hyung! I'm tired!" Well, not really. The only reason why I resigned for the day early was because of what happened with Eun Bi. Can I even call it a fight? A misunderstanding? I guess not. There was no screaming nor hurtful words involved. Though, despite that, I feel extremely guilty. Eun Bi was so close to crying earlier. Was she hurt by my words, I had no way of knowing. It's better if I don't find out. Or else I would regret what I said earlier. I don't–I can't regret what happened. It's something WE both need. 

  "Aish. Grumpy, are we? And to think that we have good news!" I raised an eyebrow at Ilhoonie Hyung's remark. Good news? Really? I could use those, after the long day I had. 

  "Really? Spill!" For a few seconds, shuffles and mumbles were heard from the other side. If I guess right, they were passing the phone around. Probably to Eunkwang Hyung. 

  "Sungjae-ya! Guess what? We're coming backkk~" The leader almost sang the words, his happiness evident with the tone he used. I sat up, shocked and a bit dazed. Coming back? 

  "What?! When?" I left the comforts of my bed to sit on the circular window sill on my room. This is probably my favorite part of this dull-grayish room I call my quarters; a large see through window that has a perfect view of the ethereal moon and stars. 

  "Right now! We're actually at the airport, waiting for our flight." Now? My eyes landed on the grand wall clock that was resting above the door. Through the dim lights of my lamp, I could barely make out the numbers. 1:43 am. Why the heck is their flight back to Korea scheduled at such a zombie hour? Couldn't they wait till tomorrow, at least? Given that my hyungs must be fresh out from a schedule, they must be hellish tired! Arriving at Japan less than a month ago, they done nothing but work their off! From music shows, mini concerts, tv guestings, interviews, photoshoots, radio broadcasts and fanmeets! I'm not surprised if they had only a wink of sleep every night. Geez. 

  "I thought you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter