In the eyes of the Hyungs

More Than Just A Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
More than just a Troublemaker
WAYS 2015 Fanfiction
By: ReinAstraea / JeRein_14

 

🎶🎵🎶

 

Chapter 39


Normal POV

 

  "Are we doing the right thing? I mean, what if Sungjae-ya gets mad at us for following him?" The obvious voice of thought and conscience of the group, Peniel, asked. Currently, the group of six were huddled in a van travelling to Damyang. His band mates gave him shrugs and smiles. 

  "Don't worry too much, Peunie Peuni. Even if Jae gets mad at us, he won't stay like that for long. That guy is too soft for us." The current youngest (not maknae) of the group declared, his eyes not leaving his phone as he scrolled away. He sat beside the chicago raised. On the other side of the foreigner was Hyunsik who was snoring away. Behind them sat Changsub, Eunkwang and Minhyuk. Their van just passed the arc, which greeted them for arriving at Damyang. 

  "Besides, we're doing this for Jae. To make sure that he's fine and well." Minhyuk contributed to the conversation. 

  "He won't even need to know that we're here. We'll just follow them from a safe distance, make sure he's alright then leave before they do. Easy peasy." Changsub said nonchalantly. His head was leaning on the van's window, a lazy yawn escaping from his lips. 

  "If you guys are sure.. " The chicago rapper trailed off, still unsure of their little espionage. 

  "Besides, knowing our maknae, he'll be more mad about us cancelling our practice for our concert than us actually following him here." Eunkwang added, earning grunts of approval from the group. With only a few weeks left till their concert, they were supposed to be locked up at the company and practicing. Not having a 3 day trip at Damyang which was hours away from Seoul. 

  They didn't skip their practice, believe it or not. They legally asked for permission from their company CEO and managers. Of course they were against it at first. Yet, when they heard their reasoning, they immediately relented. Seeing as Sungjae's wellbeing was involved, the whole company supported their decision. Their maknae was an obvious favorite. He has the whole company wrapped around his fingers, no exaggeration required. He was almost adopted by 5 different people when they heard of the boy's home situation. When they found out about how Sungjae's father treats him, a handful of people immediately offered to adopt him. Including their company's preceding and succeeding CEOs. As well as some of their managers. Eunkwang, the oldest of the group, even offered! (that was close to impossible to happen, however, as he was still young and unmarried.)

  "You're probably right.. Let's just try our hardest not to get caught."

~~

  "Crap! Sungjae's calling! Hurry up, guys!" Minhyuk gestured for the group to come closer. They did as he told and tried to squeeze into the camera view. They were just a few minutes away from the hotel Sungjae's class checked in on when their phones simultaneously lit up as notifactions from their group chat came in. 

  "Remember to act normal!" Eunkwang reminded the group as he ushered them to keep quiet. Seemingly satisfied, they all turned towards the phone as the screen featured their youngest member. 

  "Hey, maknaeee~"

~~

  Currently, the group were roaming the east side of Joknokwon Bamboo Forest. They were dressed in clothes that obviously tried to hide th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter