Class Trip

More Than Just A Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
More than just a Troublemaker
WAYS 2015 Fanfictiction
By: JeRein_14/ReinAstraea

 

🎶🎵🎶

 

Chapter 2

 

  "Listen up, kids. I have a few special announcements to give before I let you off." Teacher said clearing his table by stacking his books in his hand. Groans erupted around the normally noisy classroom. Some even voiced out their dispute about not wanting to be robbed off their already short lunch break. So immature. If they would shut up and let the teacher talk then he should had been already done with it. 

  "Shut up, kids! This announcement is something i'm sure you're all excited to hear." That got the class to quiet down. A little. 'Finally' I thought sarcastically. 

 "I'm sure you are all aware of the class trip that is scheduled a few weeks from now. How could you not? It's something you guys had been looking forward to since the beginning of the year." Now that got the class' attention. I'm not exactly interested in this so-called trip but I'm not really left behind in all the news about it. How can I when it's been the talk of the town–not literally–since last week. They kept on guessing where we are going or what we'll be doing. 

  "I know you're all excited to know where we'll be spending the three-day-trip." Everyone practically leaned in, excited to hear the news. I can only shake my head in amusement. They're that pump up for a petty trip?

  "So, first.. I'll explain the actual purpose of this trip. And no. It's not just for fun and games. It's still supposed to be educational, regardless of where it will be held. This three-day trip is actually a tradition by now. Every year, all high school graduating class are required to attend and join this extra curricular activity. Each class are appointed a place to visit and spend their three days in. No class are assigned the same place or destination. It will be up to the class adviser to plan their students activities throughout the duration of the trip. In a sense, it's somekind of sending-off traditional trip for the students before they graduate. For memories and stuff." Teacher Kim had explained in detail the idea of the trip. It's not like he needs to. The class trip, as he said, is a yearly tradition. 

  Every year, students from lower grades would constantly ask or bother those graduating students for details or stories about the trip. It's kind of a big deal. Not only that, but the destinations are one of the main topics or issues. Each year, the faculty would choose 4 different locations for the 4 graduating classes. It's kind of random, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter