Nine

Attraction

The twins and Jihoon had been sticking around with each other since the start of school. Since this morning, after their father left for work, the three boys had decided with making the doodling letters for their father. Their plan this morning failed miserably and now they have to proceed with plan B.

They studies A B C's and 1 2 3 and even learn the trending kid song, Baby Shark while they dance to their teacher. It was damn adorable and to die for if any of the parents were there to witness their kids singing and dancing to Baby Shark. Their teachers even split them up into a group of 5 groups with each group consist of 5 of them and told them to do the Baby Shark one group at a time. 

“Okay, let’s start with the first group. Jihoonie, Jinyoungie, Daehwiie, Muelie and Woojinie.” 

All five of them were shy and they all fidgets and stood frozen at their seat until Sora and Jina pushed them over to the front saying that there is nothing to be afraid of. They don’t need to make it perfect and just have fun.

The teacher then proceed with turning on the music but Daehwi cried out loud. All of them stared at the boy in confusion.

”I’m sorry but we need to um...” he tried to think of the perfect word until Jinyoung continue.

”Discuss on who need to be appa shark.” Daehwi smile at his twin and Jinyoung smiles back, twins thinks alike and know what one of them are thinking.

”Yes, who is the baby shark, eomma shark.”

”Halmoni shark and lastly haraboji shark.”

Everyone including Jihoon, Samuel and Woojin have an O shape formed on their mouth.

”Alright then, go ahead and discuss on it.”

Daehwi and Jinyoung pulled the other three and make a small circle, whispering and thinking who should be which shark and after they have made their decision, they ask to start the song.

”Music please!” Daehwi calls out.

All of the boys lined up in a straight line, most probably according to the music.

~

They starts to move around when the music starts to play following with the rest of the kids swaying and clapping along the song guided by their teachers.

All five boys starts clasping their hands together and put it above their head at the start of the song like a shark fin. Daehwi starts to sing with his fingers moving along.

(A/N: Let's sing along! Agi Sangeo aka Baby Shark xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWqt0IJfDbs)

 

(Daehwi)

아기 상어 뚜루루뚜루
기여운 뚜루루뚜루
바닷속 뚜루루뚜루
아기 상어

agi sangeo ttururutturu
giyeoun ttururutturu
badatsok ttururutturu
agi sangeo

 

Then switched to Jihoon with singing mama shark part. Clapping his hand sort of looking like the mama shark's mouth.

 

(Jihoon)

엄마 상어 뚜루루뚜루
어여뿐 뚜루루뚜루
바닷속 뚜루루뚜루
엄마 상어

eomma sangeo ttururutturu
eoyeoppun ttururutturu
badatsok ttururutturu
eomma sangeo

 

Next being Jinyoung, with taking the roll as the daddy shark and with both hands now open wider as he sings his part of the song.

 

(Jinyoung)

아빠 상어 뚜루루뚜루
힘이 센 뚜루루뚜루
바닷속 뚜루루뚜루
아빠 상어

appa sangeo ttururutturu
himi sen ttururutturu
badatsok ttururutturu
appa sangeo

 

Everyone had follow suit on when they keep going, dancing along with the song, Samuel goes next as the grandma shark. Hands clapping together like Jihoon did but all of his fingers curled inward.

 

(Samuel)

할머니 상어 뚜루루뚜루
자상한 뚜루루뚜루
바닷속 뚜루루뚜루
할머니 상어

halmeoni sangeo ttururutturu
jasanghan ttururutturu
badatsok ttururutturu
halmeoni sangeo

 

Lastly being Woojin, taking the roll of grandpa shark and his hand movement was the same like Jinyoung's only with both hands curled inward almost looking like a fist.

 

(Woojin)

할이버지 상어 뚜루루뚜루
멋있는 뚜루루뚜루
바닷속 뚜루루뚜루
할이버지 상어

halibeoji sangeo ttururutturu
meotitneun ttururutturu
badatsok ttururutturu
halibeoji sangeo

 

Then when it's gone to the , they all starts to sing together and dance together in all sorts of way they could do, and so does the rest of their friends and even the teachers had dance along with them. Before they starts the song, one of the teacher had set up her phone to record the kids, and maybe later share them with the parents.

 

우리는 뚜루루뚜루
바다의 뚜루루뚜루
사냥꾼 뚜루루뚜루
상어 가족!

urineun ttururutturu
badaui ttururutturu
sanyangkkun ttururutturu
sangeo gajok!

 

상어다 뚜루루뚜루
도망쳐 뚜루루뚜루
도망쳐 뚜루루뚜루
숨자 으악!

sangeoda ttururutturu
domangchyeo ttururutturu
domangchyeo ttururutturu
sumja euak!

 

살았다 뚜루루뚜루
살았다 뚜루루뚜루
오늘도 뚜루루뚜루
살았다 휴우!

salatda ttururutturu
salatda ttururutturu
oneuldo ttururutturu
salatda hyuu!

 

신난다 뚜루루뚜루
신난다 뚜루루뚜루
춤을 춰 뚜루루뚜루

sinnanda ttururutturu
sinnanda ttururutturu
chumeul chwo ttururutturu

 

Then they all take a bow after the song ended. Grinning from ear to ear, giggling and laughing all the way. All the others were clapping. Even though they all gonna do the same song but they love watching the five boys dancing and singing.

"That is very good boys. Okay, let's go with the next group." the teacher calls out, gesturing the second group to go on. They all had taken their seats again, still so hyped up about their cute performance just now. Jihoon was the first to notice one of the teacher was holding her telephone up. He skipped forward at the teacher, tapping her lap.

"Teacher, are you recording?"

"Why yes, Hoonie. I even have the one you boys just did."

At that, Jihoon was beaming, excited. "Is it possible that you show that to my appa later? I want to show him what I did today." he chirped.

"Of course Hoonie, I will show it to him. Well actually I was planning to share it to all the parents."

"Yes!" and then Jihoon thanking her and ran off towards Jinyoung and Daehwi and also Samuel and Woojin too.

"Guys! Teacher just recorded our dance just now. I wanna my appa to watch them later. She said she'll share to everyone!"

All four other boys jerks in excitement at the sound of that. They couldn't wait to let their parents to see them dancing to Baby Shark. The twins couldn't wait to see what their daddy will say and how will he react to it. They always know that Seongwoo is weak against them being all cute and lovely. Surely Seongwoo gonna squeals when he watched them later on.

~

Soon it was snack time, at that time the three boys get to their doodling. They needed it to be exactly the same, and they even asked for their teacher to helped out. The teacher asked what was it for, and they simply said it was for their father. The teacher didn't say anything and proceed with helping them as much as she can.

After minutes of doodling and coloring, the results was satisfying. They were grinning widely to their masterpiece.

"It's done!"

"Appa gonna love this!"

"So does uri Daddy!"

Seongwoo and Daniel won't what is waiting for them later that day. Although it does actually say who they are from or what is it for, but most probably the olders would know that they are letters where their anonymous partner wanting to know more about them or simply they would find out that it's their doing, hopefully not though.

It that happen, they most probably have to lie, for the first time in their entire life just to get Seongwoo and Daniel to exhange their details through the doodle letter.

 

____

 

Hola, yo-hi! hahaha here is the new update xDD

It's short and simple and only focusing on our cuties ^^

Somehow I added the Baby Shark song in this chapter because well it's pretty famous still around the world, I think hahaha

Gosh, I even sing a long with when I wrote this chapter lol and dance to it as well hahaha....wish that our W1 boys would dance to Baby Shark, need to see them doing it though xDDDD

So, enjoy and sorry for the typos :33

Ciao