Thirty Three

Attraction

Jinyoung and Daehwi were super excited today and they are basically jumping around in Daniel’s car as they keep reading loudly to every passing sign board. Until the word Incheon Airport came into view, they both became more excited than ever. Squealing and eyes sparkles. Also they were giggling like a little girl.

”Daddy! Daddy!”

”He’s coming home! He’s almost home!”

”Palli palli appa!! Daddy is waiting!”

”Yes yes, palli! He is waiting for us!”

Daniel and Jisung who happens to tag along with them laughs and could help but to cooed at the two boys ever since they started singing into one of the nursery rhymes and reading all the sign boards and munching into their favorite finger foods that Daniel had packed for them just like from the book Seongwoo had given to him. Full of healthy snacks and no sweets. Not that it matters since the twins practically eat every single green leafy stuff and fruits. Jihoon had grew attach to those food as well. And Daniel is very happy for that and proud that finally even Jihoon eats his vegetables by himself and did not push them away or throw it aside.

”I’m still quite amazed and amused that those kids father could trained his sons well into eating fruits and vegies without needing to force them to. While you have trouble into talking Jihoon in taking them.” Jisung eyed the boys from the rear mirror, smiling as they keep singing and eating at the same time.

Daniel visibly pouts, taking the left turn to Incheon airport, “Shut up hyung, at least now he’s eating them and it thanks to the twins that Jihoon is finally eating them without me needing to force him to. I’m still am a proud father anyway.”

”Yes yes, you are indeed. It’s good. Little kids these days are smarter and some time they tend to out smart us. Anyway looks like they are getting jumpier though.”

Jisung pointed out when the view of the airport came and Jinyoung and Daehwi both screams and jumps out from their seat and plastered themselves to Daniel’s window’s car. They are super excited. Very happy to finally able to see their father again after spending the entire three weeks without him and bored of just looking and talking to Seongwoo via video call.

”Daddy coming home~ Daddy coming home~“

”Tell the world that Daddy coming home~”

Daniel and Jisung laughs together because of how happy the twins are. Although they usually are a happy sprite when Seongwoo was not here but this is the most happiest times that they ever see happening in front of them. They are much more happier than they are before. Jihoon too is as happy as they are.

~

Seongwoo safely landed and was waiting for his luggage. He taps his feet, waiting patiently. He’s really anxious, even during he’s in the plane, Seongwoo had been anxious to get home because he can’t wait to see his sons, can’t wait to see Daniel. Oh yeah, he is definitely in love with Daniel. No, he already am in love with him since the first day they met, except that Seongwoo never really acknowlegde his feelings, denying every now and then until they spent times together with their kids that one weekend. And everything changes. He may have been attracted to Daniel since the beginning but he never wants to admit it.

However now he is so sure about his own feelings and would like to say it. Admit it that he loves Daniel and yes, he wants to be with Daniel. And guessed that even his own sons had saw through him when they gave that doodles sort of letters to him one day. That is why two days ago, Seongwoo ask Daniel out for a lunch or maybe dinner date. And he was jumping in pure joy when Daniel said yes.

Seongwoo's broke out of his mind when his luggage came to view. Quickly grabbing it and made his way to the arrival's gate. He is excited yet nervous to see Daniel since he had told the younger that he need to get him, give him a ride since Minhyun had taken his car home on the day of his departure.

Also in the midst of his excitement, Seongwoo is also so very tired. The twelve hours long flight makes him exhausted to the point of knocking out if he ever find a bed somewhere in the airport. And he's dirty, in desperate need of a nice hot shower or maybe soak in a bubble bath too. Either one is fine for him. He seriously need the rest and the jet lag is slowly getting to him now after he landed. Seongwoo might need to re-adjust his time differences after spending three weeks and getting adapted to their times. Now he need to get back and get use to Seoul's time now.

"Daddy!!"

"There he is!! Daddy!!"

Seongwoo snaps out of his thought when he heard someone super excited voices calling to him. He knows exactly who they belongs to. The owners of the said voices jumps around and waves their small hands to get his attention. A big wide smiles lights up their faces. Their smiles were mirror by Daniel and Jisung and so does Jihoon.

When he was close enough to the entrance, to the two small smiling so brightly, happy, jumpy boys. They both barrels over him, knocking Seongwoo to the ground. Too happy to finally able to hug Seongwoo once again, for real this time and to see him in reality rather than virtually.

They ignore the eyes looking at them, but not until severals of them realized who he was. Who they are. Some of them started to take his photos once they know that it was the model, Ong Seongwoo and his two adorable twin sons.

"Welcome home Daddy!"

"Yes Daddy, welcome back!"

"I'm home babies. I missed you two so much."

"Us too, daddy. Never leave again."

"Promise us that Daddy. Don't leave. No leaving us again."

"Cross my heart."

They squeals and nuzzles closer to Seongwoo's chest, hugging him tighter. Showing no signs of letting go, Seongwoo keep his arms around the two and try to gets up, with the help of Daniel and Jisung who walks over to him.

"Welcome back, Seongwoo hyung." Daniel smiles, grabbing his arm and help him stand up while Seongwoo still had his arms wrapped around the two boys, who clungs to him like a koala now. Both boys had their arms around his neck and was burying their face into the crook of Seongwoo's neck. Sniffing in the scent of their daddy. Purely Seongwoo that they misses so much.

"Thanks. Finally am home and glad that it's over." he sigh, feeling all the sores coming over his body. He really need to sleep now and might take a few days off just to rest and lazed around the house and spend his times with his twins now that he's back. And surely the two boys will make all sorts of excuses to skip school just so they could stay with Seongwoo and cuddles with their most, favorite person in the entire universe. 

"Hey Seongwoo. Welcome back to Seoul." Jisung came, patting his shoulder and smiles at him, helping with the luggage.

"Thanks Jisung hyung. Please take me home. I'm dying for a nice hot bath and really miss my bed." Seongwoo moans, fantasizing of his comfortable, fluffy bed back at home. Couldn't wait to dive in.

"Sure will. And you do need that bath. You stink." Jisung teased, fanning and scrunching his nose. Seongwoo jabs him even when he is holding onto his two sons. While Daniel can only chuckles and grab on Jihoon's hand and they all walk away.

~

Seongwoo did get his day off after that long travels from Italy to Seoul. More like, his mother gave him like a two weeks off just so he could rest and stay hidden for a short moment since the runway in Italy was a total blast, and was the most successful one after he came and modeled for the whole event. It kills practically every single designers that his mother had tried to get her hands on. After the event ended, Mrs Ong gets a tons of calls from every single agency, company that wishes to sign up to be their designer. All admitting that Seongwoo did a very splendid job that Mrs Ong had to reward his son with a two weeks off. No need to model or come to work. Which is what Seongwoo really wanted.

He slept for one whole day and was too lazy to even get up and cook for the two boys. So he called for a one day maid just to clean up the house and cooked for them. Jinyoung and Daehwi does not complaint at all but just happy that Seongwoo is back and will always be there when they come back from school.

They did sleep with Seongwoo that night after he came back from Italy. Saying that they don't want to be seperated from him ever again. And Seongwoo had to cradle the two and lulls them to sleep even though he was tired. His most important person in the world is his two sons. He prioritize them more than himself. 

Daniel came over the next day after he fetched the boys for Seongwoo although he was busy. Seongwoo told him to come in and offers him to stay for dinner which he remembers owning Daniel one. Although it's practically not what he had expected, but who cares. As long as he could spend some times with Daniel and Jihoon together with the twins, is more than enough for him.

Also, he still remembers the date he asked Daniel few days ago, which even Daniel is thinking about. 

"How does Friday night sound though." Seongwoo starts, shoving the spoonful of his food he'd cooked earlier for the five of them. Eyes wandering on Daniel.

Daniel blinks, confused but quickly register what Seongwoo just said. More like, just noticed that he was actually talking to him.

"Friday....I mean, for?" Daniel said, rather cutely and confused although he knows what Seongwoo is talking about. It's about their promised date.

"Oh please. Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about." Seongwoo snorts, eyes rolling.

"Remind me again please. I want to hear it."

"You're awful."

"But in a good awful way." Daniel wiggles his eyebrows at Seongwoo while he smirks. 

The three boys keep staring at the two of them, back and forth as if they were enjoying this sort of romance between their fathers. Although they are not sure if they could say this is romance.

"I'm asking, if Friday is okay for you to go out on that date I've told you days ago." a tint of blush creeps over Seongwoo's face. He was trying his best not to stammer when he say what he wants.

"It does sound good. And promising." Daniel admits, also blushing at the thought of finally he's going on a date with the Ong Seongwoo he have been crushing on.

"Good, because I'm not gonna ask you again. Then, Friday at 8? I'll fetch you. Just wear something casuals. No need for those tux or suits." Seongwoo shove the meat into his mouth, eyes casted down on his plates, embarassed and sort of feels like the meat is more interesting rather than looking at Daniel. The blush gives away his shyness.

"Cool. Friday at 8 sounds good. I'll be waiting then. Can't wait." Daniel replies also casted his head down. Too shy to look at Seongwoo even though the older is looking away from him. He can't hold up his feelings. If he could, he would really want to just jump on top of the table and kiss Seongwoo square on the mouth right at that moment. But he have to hold himself. Calm his horses down.

They gets into a very comfortable yet awkward silent as they both keeps on eating dinner and only the clashed of their forks and spoon on the plate surround the room. And not to mention the small, very light giggles sounds at the background. Coming from the three boys.

They love where this is going and sort of understand what they are talking about.

Oh boy how they really wanted this day to happen. Nobody is gonna ruin their father's date coming this Friday. They will make sure that nothing will gets in the way and will make sure that they both confess and perhaps share a nice, sweet kiss if they could. 

Daddy and Appa needs to be together. 

 

_________

 

I know I said that this chapter should be about their dates, but sorry I just have to give a heads up first before it begins xD

And how can I skip the part where the twins are so happy to see Seongwoo again lol. No way I'm skipping that.

And yeay, Seongwoo gets a two weeks off just like Daniel did hahahahahaha.

The next chapter will be (i promise you this time) about their date and the mutual confession :33

Stay tune and leave your comments.

Upvote and keep reading yeah hihihihi.

Sorry for the typos and errors.