Thirty Seven

Attraction

The twins stays at the hospital for nearly a week now and they are getting better by each passing day. Seongwoo have been staying with them since day one and never left the hospital for anything since he is scared to leave them alone even when his friends came to visit. As a single parent, to see your kids being sick for the first time after about a year or two since their previous one, can really makes him fell to the ground. He couldn't bear it, and he hoped that he could take that pain away so that his babies will be okay and smiles at him.

Daniel have been coming to see them everyday after work hours and choose to stay and accompany Seongwoo as well. Either staying over until Seongwoo fell asleep then leave or just stay with him until duty calls him or till morning. Jihoon will keep poking him around to take him along because he wants to play, wants to see, talk to them since Jihoon is lonely without his two best friends around the school. It's not like he doesn't have any other friends, just that Jinyoung and Daehwi are or will be his potential brothers in the future.

That is one of his and the twins wish list. They want to see their fathers together and get married to one another. So that they can be one big happy family.

The doctor came that day to check on the boys conditions. So far, they can eat now but still having those episodes of vomiting and stomach churning around and the tiredness here and there but otherwise, they are better and getting healthier and healthier day by day.

No more drips attached to their hands and they can freely walk around without needing to pull the drip stands with them when they asked Seongwoo to bring them out of the ward for a short moment, granted by the doctor, and take a stroll through the hospital. Like always with Seongwoo holding each hand in his own while another of the twins hand drags the stands with them.

Sometimes when Daniel arrived there earlier and caught them just before they leave, he will help, by walking and holds hand with one of the twins, with Jihoon holding his other hand.

Or even when the others are visiting too theyy will help. Even to the point of carrying them while the other drags the stands for the twins.

Seongwoo is grateful to have such group of supportive friends. All came to visit them every day, bringing foods and some new toys or books for them to read or play with. Because staying at the hospital for that long period of time, with the same routine and seeing the same thing or places is really boring. They could die of boredom for all that.

Jonhgyun even brought his laptop with him and attached the cable to the room's TV so that he could play some new and old cartoon movies he found like few days ago, and wanting to share it with the twins. And Sungwoon even came with Seongwoo's ipad one day when Seongwoo had left it at his house because he forgot about it. It completely brighten Seongwoo's mood. Of course having Daniel around with him every day does makes him happy too.

Overall, Seongwoo is exhausted. He sleeps yes, but never seems to get to have that good sleep that he usually had. He oftens wakes up in the middle of the night, profusedly sweating away, and snaps his head to look at his sons. He always had a bad dream of those night, when his babies cries in agony. Damn, it scares the out of him that his heart hammering like crazy. Daniel even caught him tossing and turning, mumbling something incoherent and sweating one time too and he immediately shakes the older and waking him up with a shock. 

Daniel would stare at him with concern eyes, hands going through Seongwoo's dampen hair and pushed over his bang up, wiping the sweats off and more. And Seongwoo would share what he just dreamt about to Daniel and even breaking down to a soft sobs while Daniel cradles him in his arm. He have never seen Seongwoo like this and it breaks his heart bits by bits. The thought of having his sons sick and being held in the hospital takes a toll on him and it breaks Daniel to see his lover like this. He can relates himself to Seongwoo if he was put in his shoes, if Jihoon was sick and got admitted and getting dripped, not able to eat, looking sickly pale, lethargy and unhappy or rarely smile.

He will whisper encouraging words into Seongwoo's ear and his back in a caring manner, rocking their body together as they sat on the bed. Hand would keep on Seongwoo's hair. Seongwoo would sigh every now and then, every seconds until he stops crying and snuggle closer to his boyfriend. Until he falls back to sleep in Daniel's arm while the younger keeps on cradling him.

~

All that has past now that the doctor had announce that they can be discharge soon, maybe in a day or two until they are totally pain free and just to be sure that they are completely well. Seongwoo keeps thanking the doctor and he finally feels the lump in his heart, the weight in his shoulder lifted after the happy news. Now he can finally smile easily without needing to be worried about his babies breaking into tears or sobs in pain.

When the door closes he turns on his heel and was rewarded with a surprised hugs from his babies, he frantically catcthes onto the two when they throw themselves over Seongwoo.

"Woah there boys." he says, after he secure his hands around the two smiling boys. They giggles and Seongwoo's heart melted at the sight. 

That's the sound I misses so much. Finally, I can see them and hear them giggling again.

Seongwoo dips down to rub his nose to both of them, and again making the two giggles in delight. They even squeals when Seongwoo puffed his cheeks, smash his face on their cheeks and then blows on the skin, tickling them. It was the best sound ever that surround the room, and Seongwoo is definitely happy about it. Because his babies are all well and back to being all bright and playful. Their smiles says it all.

"Again!"

"Daddy...blow again!"

They would say, smushing Seongwoo's cheeks together with the small hands and bring them close to their cheeks and told Seongwoo to blow again and again, and he happily give what they want and they will laughs so brightly and giggles over and over again. It's ticklish but they loves it very much. They even made Seongwoo laughs too. And when Seongwoo stops blowing and starts swaying inside the room, and imitating the sound of a car or airplane or the train, they broke into another fits of giggles again. Seongwoo plays with them, acting like he was a car, the airplane, the train, a motorcycle and everything else.

"Vroom vroom!" 

"Faster daddy! Faster!"

"Okay! Here we go!" 

Seongwoo will starts running around the room as he tightens his hands around the two, before he did run around, he told them to grip his shirt tighter and then dash around with the sound coming from his mouth. Jinyoung and Daehwi keeps on giggling while they gets the free ride from their daddy. 

Gosh they are having so much fun that they didn't noticed Daniel, Jihoon, Minhyun, Dongho, Jisung and Jaehwan walking in.

They all watches with amusement at the sight of the small family playing around. Daniel was very much happy to see Seongwoo all smiling again, and no line of tense shown on his shoulder or face.

"Daddy, do the choo choo."

"Choo choo time. Yes, daddy...choo choo."

"Okay okay, switch to choo ch- Oh!" he paused when he caught sight of his friends and Daniel standing at the door frame. They were smiling cheekily at him and it made him blushed at the thought of them witnessing him playing around, acting like a kid for his sons. He nervously clears his throat and both his babies turns their head over and smiles brightly when they see Jihoon.

"Hoonie!"

"Hi Hoonie! We missed you."

Jihoon beams and ran to the two, looking up since Seongwoo still carries them. "Me too, I missed you guys!" he reply.

Seongwoo carefully placed them down and let the boys play and talk to each other. He then walked over to his friends, smiling when Minhyun handing him a box of cupcakes. His eyes sparkles, grabbing the box and unboxing it to see that on each cupcakes there were a letter.

It spells 'Ong Jinyoung & Ong Daehwi' then a smiley at the last cupcakes. Seongwoo laughs and goes to the table and placed it down. 

Jinyoung and Daehwi saw the box and quickly made their way to Seongwoo and tugs his leg, eyes b so brighly and with curiosity.

"Daddy, what's that?"

"Are those for us?"

"Is it? Is it for us?"

"Can we see? Can we eat it?"

Seongwoo pets them and nods, "Yes, it's for you. But you can eat it only after lunch. Okay?"

The both pouted, but then nods to their daddy and anxiously, and excitedly waiting for their lunch to come. They occupied themselves with Seongwoo's ipad and plays the nursery rhymes which Seongwoo had downloaded and made a special playlist for them. They listens together with Jihoon, laying on their belly on the bed and sings along to the songs.

~

"They look better now. And you look extremely happier too." Dongho said, giving Seongwoo a small hug and stares back at the boys on the bed.

"Yeah, I am more than happier today since they can be discharge soon, maybe tomorrow or the day after." Seongwoo explains, moving towards Daniel and gave the younger a peck on his cheek. Succeeded in making him blushed since they rarely or have never shows any affections or kisses when they other people standing in the same room as they did. Jisung and Jaehwan raised their eyebrows but Jisung can already tell that they are dating since Daniel had been visiting Seongwoo here at the hospital for the whole week and talks a lot too about the model. Jaehwan however is shocked to just, finally found out that his friend are actually in a relationship with the most popular guy in the whole universe. Like freaking hell.

While Minhyun and Dongho doesn't seem to be surprised at all, because Seongwoo told them right away after he and Daniel ended their first date, or basically Minhyun knows since he had to babysit the twins while Seongwoo went out on his date with the surgeon. Seongwoo told all his friends the next day and they were happy for them. While Daniel was keeping it a secret, shy to tell anyone except that Jisung found out that night anyway, along with Woojin.

Daniel hid his face in his hands, still very much shy about Seongwoo kissing him around their friends.

"Why are you hiding, Niel. They know, but I guess that Jaehwan don't?" the older male glances at Jaehwan who have his mouth ajar.

"No he did not. I....sort of forgot....to tell him, maybe." Daniel says, gritting his teeth around.

"Oh he forgets alright. How dare you Daniel. I'm your best friend, you should tell me. I'm disappointed." Jaehwan clutch his chest in a hurt manner.

Jisung rolls his eyes, "You're not his only best friend. Cut the act and let's eat. I brough chicken wings for them." he ignores the glares being thrown at him.

At the sound of 'chicken wings' the three boys flew across the room and was readily to eat them. 

"Eat chicken wings, Daddy?"

"Can we? Can we?" they tugs his legs, shaking and get their puppy eyes out. Jihoon did the same to Daniel, and he almost look like Puss in boots when Jihoon do the eyes. 

"Yes, but eat them slowly because you still need to eat yours that we ordered here." Seongwoo gave each one of them the chicken wings and let them sit on the chair they had provided in the room. He watches them beaming at the chicken wings and biting on it and squeals at the tastiness with their legs shaking around. Seongwoo smiles at it and eat his own share of chicken wings.

Daniel focused on Jihoon and wipes away any smudges of the sauce on his face with the tissue in between his own bites on the chicken. They all had a good lunch time, and even helped in feeding the twins when their food arrived. It wasn't tasty since it's a hospital food and Seongwoo had forced to eat everything up and promised them they can have the cupcakes if they do eat all up. So they eagerly eat everything and then was rewarded with the cupcakes, blissfully satisfied at the sweetness.

~

Everyone left except Daniel and Jihoon. The younger practically had a day off for two days and had said to Seongwoo that he will stay for tonight since it's Sunday tomorrow and since Jihoon don't have school on Sunday.

The five of them play a game together, then went out to take a walk around the hospital and to the park they had build in the hospital premises then to the convenience store somewhere at the next hospital building since they had two seperated building and etc. Until Jinyoung and Daehwi was yawning, and Jihoon did the same, half awake and half dozing off. Daniel had to carry him off the ground since Jihoon is having a hard time keeping his eyes open, whining when Daniel tries to take the phone away from his grasp.

While Seongwoo keeps his holding the twins hand and glancing down to make sure they are still awake until they reach their room.

Once inside, Seongwoo crouches down and sweep the two off the ground and carries them to bed. They already had their eyes closed, and was slipping in and out of their consciousness. He would have let them brush his teeth but it's not even night time yet, so he will let them sleep and brush their teeth later when it's night. Daniel layed Jihoon gently next to the twins too and took the phone away, putting it aside and gave the small plushie toy he had brought together to Jihoon and watched him immediately circling his hands around it and snuggles into as Jihoon snores away. He kisses his son's temple and smiles.

Seongwoo tucks the two in, draping with the blanket over the three boys and kiss them goodnight, for now. He their head for a moment before he leans away, sighing at the sight.

Daniel went around and encircling his arms around Seongwoo's waist from the back, and rested his chin on the older's shoulder, kissing his shoulder lightly and rocking their bodies together slowly. Seongwoo relaxes and leans back, and placed his hands on top of Daniel's, lightly the skin with his thumb as they both stares down on the three boys sleeping.

"Let's bring them home tomorrow. Let's hope that they release them tomorrow." Daniel says, tightening his grips around Seongwoo.

"Mm, let's take them home. I can't wait to go home. I can't stand the smell of the hospital anymore and to see them play and sits around the room only when they should be out there playing or go to school or sleep in their own bed." 

"I know and yes they should be allowed to go home tomorrow since you've said it yourself. Then let's bring take them somewhere tomorrow after they discharge for the whole day. Let's let them have some fun for once after leaving the hospital."

"That's a great idea, Niel. Yes, let's take them out along with Jihoon, don't forget about your son now." they both chuckles.

"Jihoon is practically your son too and Youngie and Hwi is my sons too. Don't you think so? Because I do think so." Daniel smiles cheekily when Seongwoo turn his head a little.

"I had them, so they are mine." Seongwoo frowns but he was smiling. He loves the sound of that anyway. On what Daniel had just said. About their sons switching roles. Honestly, Seongwoo already did see Jihoon as his own ever since he became closed to Daniel and even more so when he starts dating Daniel. And obviously Jihoon sees him as his dad as well, since the boy had casually calls him daddy too most of them time now, which he didn't mind at all. Even his own babies calls Daniel between daddy and appa since the time Daniel looked after them for three weeks during his leave to Italy.

"You had them, while I adopted them as my own so that now we both had them together."

"And you had Jihoon and I adopted them to make as my own too." 

They smiles and chuckles. Yes, they love the sound of that too. They surely look like a one happy family at the moment and will want to keep it that way forever. They want to be together, forever and they are the happiest when they are with each other. Too whipped against one another.

"Why not we get married and live happily ever after with our sons eh. That would make things even easier." Seongwoo suggested and it was only just a joke but it seems Daniel is taking it seriously, because the younger was staring at him right now. 

Seongwoo finds it adorable. Well maybe he was not actually joking and was hoping that it will be real anyway.

"You want to be married to me?" Daniel ask, still looking at him, shocked.

His question made Seongwoo a bit flustered.

"Well....if you'll have me though...I mean if...if you don't m-" Daniel cuts his sentences and kissed him, shutting him. Seongwoo gasp and was surprised before he melts and kissing him back. Their lips move in sync and then they break apart. It was their third kiss on the lips. Seconds happen when Daniel tries to calm Seongwoo down during his time of break down that one night. It does calm his nerves down quickly as he sighs against Daniel's soft lips.

"I would love to, Seongwoo. That is my wish. To have you as my husband anyway." Daniel confessed and it brought (almost) Seongwoo into tears of joy. 

Wow, that was really...not what he expected. But he was very much happy that Daniel wants to marry him, like he who wants to marry Daniel. Damn they are so whipped.

"I am too, Nielie. Me too." 

They both stares at each other, forehead on forehead, breathe against breathe, both eyes closed as they embrace each other. Indulging the feeling to be close with each other, enjoying the feelings of them wanting to be husbands in the future. 

All the while, too occupied with each other that they didn't noticed their sons are actually grinning sleepily at their fathers embracing, standing at the side of the bed. Oh how they wished to jump on the bed and dance around at the news of their fathers want to marry to each other. Oh the joy of their wish will be granted soon. 

Yeay for daddy and appa!

 

________

 

This chapter is extremely full of tooth rooting fluff with lots of love hahaha. Oh my god, why is our DeepHwi so adorable in here hahaha.

I can imagine how Seongwoo plays around, being a train and all and impersonating the choo choo sound and all lol. They are plainly adorable that I want to punch them.

And wow, the confession of them wanting to get married is really something right? Hahahaha. Congratulations!!

Please leave your comments and upvotes. Please do comments guys. 

Sorry for the typos and errors.