Eighteen

Attraction

Okay, first thing first when you’re gonna take your kids out, especially kids around 5 years old, you must always packed some toys, snacks, changed of clothes and some water bottles. Yes, I know they are 5 years old and can be obedient on their own and yes they know how to use the toilet, but for some parents, they still do that because it’s a habit.

Just like Seongwoo. Why is he still packing all those stuff for their Sunday out with the twins is because of his boys are sort of hyperactive and they can be too jumpy when they found something that gets their attentions and they tend to get themself dirty, even though they didn’t play on a dirt or grass but somehow (just somehow) the two will always manage to get themself dirty, either from an ice cream cone falling off their hands and gets into their clothes or even just by simply drinking a soda or a juice.

He leaned away after he had packed almost everything in the bag he had used for the past 4 years whenever they went out.

”Toys and nintendo switch, checked. Snacks, juices and milk, checked. Some change of clothes, checked. Umm...oh right, lotions, sunscreen, powder, oil..checked, eh why so I need to bring the oil and powder anyway.” He took out those two items and cross it off the list. They are not babies anymore who needed to use powder and oil, so off the list.

”Daddy!! Jinnie won’t let me bring my....”

”Plushie!! NO! Absolutely a not!!”

Seongwoo pressed the bridge of his nose when he listened to the banter coming from the second floor. Whatever they are doing now.

"Let go of my Bebe Jinnie! I'm bringing him!" Daehwi yells out, tugging his teddy bear's leg while Jinyoung was holding the other half of it.

"NO! I said no bringing your stupid plushie!" Jinyoung tugs it harder. 

They keep pulling on until there were small ripping noise coming from the teddy bear. None of them notice it until it completely ripped into half with Seongwoo witnessing it when he reached their room. He was gonna ask them to stop but he paused to cover his mouth instead when he saw the bear ripped into half, throwing the two boys backwards with both of them holding the half of the already teared off teddy bear.

Daehwi widen his eyes when he holds up the bear in his hand, then to Jinyoung who was doing the exact same thing. It's gonna starts any soon now, the wailing in three, two....one.

Seongwoo timed it right and Daehwi starts to wailed, crying so hard at the sight of his ruined favorite teddy bear that was gifted to him 3 years ago from Seongwoo. Bebe is what he named the Rilakuma plushie. He still named it even though the bear actually had a name. Although it's not that special or specially custom made sort of bear, but it was his most favorite and most treasure gift he ever get from his Daddy. 

 

Related image

And now with his favorite bear is ruined, he'd cried out loud that you could hear through out the whole house. Jinyoung bit his nail and feel so bad and guilty for ruining it, partly his fault. He ran to his daddy, with his eyes also cover in tears, threatening to trail down when he watches his younger twin cries, sitting down on the floor holding Bebe's half closed to his chest. 

Jinyoung looked up from Seongwoo's leg, he feels so bad right now then soon the tears slipped out of his eyes.

"Daddy....what should I do. I didn't mean to....I didn't mean to ruined it...Daddy." the older twin hiccuped between his sobs when he asked his daddy about it. 

Seongwoo ruffles his own hair and crouched down to get into the same eye level with Jinyoung. He sigh, wiping away the tears away from Jinyoung's eyes. Kissing the boy's temple afterwards.

"I know, you didn't mean it but you still need to say sorry to Hwi, okay. It's fine because daddy can buy for him a new one." he smiles in the most assuring way so that his oldest boy won't feel bad than he already did. He took his hand and slowly walked over to the wailing Daehwi. Jinyoung hide behind his leg, too scared to speak with Daehwi.

"Hwi ah.." the younger boy of the twin pause from his loud wailing to meet his daddy's eyes. They were puffy and red now and it breaks Seongwoo's heart just to see how his little boy looks like. Then the younger twin caught his older twin's eyes and he starts again, another episode of wailing and severe sobbings. It's like Daehwi were possessed that Seongwoo had to dodged from him when he throws the half ripped bear at him, actually more to his older boy. 

Oh, he really need to calm his boy down. Daehwi was thrashing around on the floor still with the loud cries and in between his sobs, he paused and starts blaiming Jinyoung and screaming at him.

"You.....your fault! Bebe.....no more! I hate you!!" he hiccuped as he yells, anger risen at the same time so sad that he had to say goodbye to his Bebe.

Seongwoo steps in and scooped the younger off the floor, all the while the younger thrashed in his arms like he was protesting about, not wanting to be hold. Right, this is his tantrums. Because his bear was gone, ruined and will be thrown away somehow it triggers his tantrums. It's common for kids around his age. Seongwoo need to stop this or else they are not gonna go out of this house with the way Daehwi is acting right now. Arrogant and stubborn.

"Hwi...Daehwi...stop hitting me and listen!" he raised his voice a little and he manage to get his youngest's attentions on him. Tears still streaming down from his eyes but he looks almost scared now by Seongwoo's voice. He had never raised his voice to his twins before but in this situation, he had too. Daehwi hiccuped and he stopped trashing and tossing, squrming, wiggling and wailing when he and Seongwoo locked eyes.

"Ong Daehwi, it's not the end of the world and Daddy will buy you a new one." the younger was gonna protest but he raised his index finger to stop him. Raising one eyebrow at him, asking for the boy to listen and not fights back and he did. Not wanting to anger his daddy when Seongwoo was even closed to being angry at all.

"Now, I know it's your favorite and I bought you that bear for you 3 years ago but like I said, it's not the end of the world and Daddy can always find one that looks exactly the same as Bebe. So, can you be a good boy now and stop crying for Daddy? I don't like seeing my boy like this on a good sunny Sunday where we had planned to go out picnicking, go shopping or visit the theme park. Daddy don't want to see you like this. Okay?" he urged his youngest to speak, poking the boy's nose.

Daehwi sniffles then nods his head. Seongwoo smiles at him lovingly, kissing his yougest's temple and earning a small giggles form him. Good, that is who Daehwi is, giggling and smiling looking boy. Daehwi smiles at him brightly now, although his eyes were still puffy but it's getting better, even his nose were red but it's disappearing.

"Jinnie, now apologize and make sure you really mean it. And Hwi, please forgive him. Jinnie didn't really meant it so don't fight, alright? Now say your sorry and console each other. Get back in good terms. Now." 

He gently put Daehwi on the floor and slightly pushed the boy forward to face Jinyoung who was shying away, looking anywhere except Daehwi's.

"Jinnie." Seongwoo calls out his name when he didn't make any movement to face his younger sibling. His tone was stern and serious and its enough to make the boy lifted up his head and starts apologizing, hugging Daehwi which the youngest returned it. They get back into good terms and now they are both smiling at each other once again. Thank god.

Few minutes later, Seongwoo grab the bag and starts walking out of the house with boys had already sprinting across and jumping around. Shouting and demanded Seongwoo to hurry up. They are truly making him as their slaves today, but oh well, he loves being their slaves anyway since he loves his sons and they loves him too and will always helps him carrying the back when they walked towards the car.

Jinyoung and Daehwi even grab the paper they had plan to present to their daddy later on, making sure that Seongwoo didn't see it. They're planning on giving it later, which is Daniel's answers. They had exchanged it yesterday and only today they could give it away.

It's now or never.

 

_____

 

Hola and okay so I did said that I actually gonna write about OngNiel meeting up for this chapter but sorry about that ^^;

I kind of dragging these three too much and was not gonna continue further with Daniel's part ahahaha...sorry

But I will write it for the next chapter, with Daniel's part first then it's gonna be OngNiel's meeting :DD

Leave your comments and upvote :33

Toodles

Typos alert