Twelve

Attraction

”Here Appa.” Jihoon stretched his hand out holding a piece of paper. Daniel turn to his son, eyes on the paper. He quickly wipe his hand dry with the clean cloth hanging by th counter and took the paper from Jihoon, taking a seat next to him.

He read through the colorful writings with the cute doodles which is so Jihoon carefully, he chuckles at how it looks so cute. 

“What is this for, Hoonie? Your homework?” He questioned, as his hand goes up to Jihoon’s soft brown hair.

”It’s a homework yes, but teacher said he wanted all the parents to answer them. So they asked us to give to you and write the answer and tomorrow we need to pass it to them.” Jihoon explained, grinning widely up on his Appa’s face. Eyes were sparkling with excitement.

Daniel raises his brow. It’s very amusing that they asked an adult to give the answers for a kids work. Well who is he to complaint, since it’s for his son so Daniel have to write it down.

Jihoon watched with anticipation eyes as Daniel starts to write down his answer. Daniel was about to write his age, but not really his real one when Jihoon stopped him, he turn to his son.

"No lying about your age, appa. Teacher said you need to sincerely answer them, no lies but only the truth."

"Ohh, did she now. Are you sure this is your homework, because it's almost looks like your teacher is the one who is asking for it and not you."

Jihoon panicked but he need to calm down and not reveal the plan, "Of course it's my homework appa. Don't you believe me?" He starts using his puppy eyes like how Daniel had teached him before. Like father like son as Daniel bit his lip at the puppy eyes. He can't resist the cuteness at all and Jihoon is always cute and his puppy eyes are his weakness even though he was the first to ever did that to anyone and then passing it down to Jihoon and now he was using it on him.

"Aigoo~~" Daniel cooed, pinching Jihoon's chubby cheeks because he was too adorable. "Of course I believe you, Hoonie ah. Appa is only playing with you." he winked at the younger, making the boy giggles before he continue with the question. If Jihoon said he need to answer them sincerely, than he will. 

Jihoon on his side was beaming and grinning when he watched his appa writing everything which is really who he is. Kang Daniel, 24 years old, living in Seoul, working as a doctor, would like to be friends (Jihoon wanted him to choose the boyfriend option instead), and go watch movies (again, he wanted the all of the above answer), then hold hands (NO! Go with all of it!). Daniel paused at the last question. 

"Go out on a date? Get married? Have kids together? Be boy/girlfriend? Why this sort of answers, Hoonie ah." Daniel glance over his side to the little one.

"Hmm? Ohh, teacher said they sort of asking what you want to do when you have someone you like."

"You sure this is not from your teacher? Asking if they want me to date her and take them out for movies or whatever else I'm answering with?"

"Yes, it's not from my teacher but me. I'm just curious to know what appa will pick. So go on appa and don't stop. It's the last question." Jihoon force Daniel to finish with the question. Daniel shrugs and answer go out on a date instead. He read the last part of the questions, "Yes or No?"

"For....the teacher to use them in the next time! Say yes appa, I want to do this again."

By now, Daniel had really feel that this is kind of weird, and Jihoon was being very pushy and telling him to answer everything with the truth. He didn't want to ask again so Daniel just go with the YES.

"Alright, all done and answered. Now, appa need to take a shower and you, young man need to finish of those food. Eat everything up and no throwing the greens this time. Eat them."

Daniel leave his son alone and proceed to the second floor to his room. He is in serious need of shower, and trust that Jihoon won't go burning down the house while he's in the shower.

Jihoon peek from the kitchen on Daniel, making sure the Daniel was truly out of the place and when he heard the door shut closed, he jump in his chair. Admiring all the answers that Daniel had written for him. It's all true and tomorrow, the exchange will begin and he will take the twin's questioned to his appa.

~

Seongwoo stopped by Minhyun's place to get his twins home around 8 in the night. He was dead tired and was gonna collapse anytime soon. He punched in Minhyun's passcode and the click sound was heard. Minhyun had personally shared his house passcode since Seongwoo had always asked for him to babysit the twins when he's not busy and since Seongwoo will always come to fetch them no matter how busy and tired he is, Minhyun decided to tell him his passcode, trusting him with Seongwoo and telling him to never tell anyone else, in which Seongwoo did until today.

"Hyun....are you ho...." Seongwoo was thrown back onto the wall and hitting his head on it as well, making him hissed in pain but it immediately goes off when he sees two mop of brown hair were resting against his chest, arms circling around his upper body, tight.

Minhyun ran in with a concerned expression at the loud crashing sound when Seongwoo walked in, "What.....happen, oh." is what Minhyun could say once he sees the reason behind Seongwoo's crashing into the wall.

Seongwoo smiles softly at his twins, both their hair with lots of love. They both nuzzled into his chest even more as they felt contented by Seongwoo's their hair. Their daddy is always the best and they always missed him when Seongwoo didn't pick them up or when he was so busy to attend to them. They will always do this to Seongwoo, hugging tightly and never wanting to let go after he came home.

"Sorry, Seongwoo. I was so sure they were asleep by the comforter I laid for them in the living room. Never thought that they were....awake."

Seongwoo just shake his head and keep their hair. "Nah, it's fine. They probably are sleeping but maybe....because I'm their dad, and sometimes when you are so close to someone or are connected with, you can sense their presence, you know like a sixth sense. I guess, Jinyoung and Daehwi have that when it comes to me being close by and well, so do I except I didn't really feel them when I walked in."

Minhyun chuckles, too amused yet loving the fondness from the small family infront of him. "Guess so and maybe because you're too tired to even care."

"Maybe." he shrugs. With all his might, Seongwoo wrapped his arm around the two boys and stood up while he carry them both, now their hands are placed around Seongwoo's neck.

"Are you staying for dinner? I just bought.."

"Nah, thanks Minhyun but I need to get this two home now, they look pretty sleepy themself, like I am too. Thanks though for keeping an eye on them. I'll see you tomorrow. Dongho had reminded me many times today, he even emailed me and forcing me to come and told me to not forget about tomorrow." Seongwoo sigh as he remember reading through his 2 pages of emails from Dongho of reminding about their reunion party for tomorrow.

"That's Dongho for you, very persistent and don't worry, he did the same to me too today."

They two adults laughs at their very bulky friends and bids goodbye for tonight. Before Seongwoo was out of the house, Minhyun had stopped him for a short while.

"Ohh, by the way Seongwoo. The boys told me that they have some homework that they need you to answer for them. Saying something about asking questions and all sorts of stuff."

"Why me? It's their homework?"

"I don't know. They just told me that their teacher specifically said that only parents need to write for them and that's it. Guess you should do it tonight. They have to pass it down tomorrow."

Seongwoo glanced down on his two already sleeping peacefully boys in his arm. He was curious but will asked them later. "Thanks, will do that."

~

Jinyoung and Daehwi woke up once they reached home while Seongwoo struggle with unlocking his door but did manage to do so even though both boys are held in his arm with their bags in his hand.

Seongwoo throw off his shoes and didn’t bother to take the twins shoes off until later in their own room. He carefully place both of them down on their bed and starts taking off their shoes for them. Daehwi rub off his eyes, sleep was still evident in his face, Jinyoung yawns but proceed to take his own clothes off.

At least Seongwoo didn’t need to ask them to take a bath since Minhyun had do the honor of bathing them and changed them into their new set of clothes.

Seongwoo watches how Daehwi struggling keep his eyes open and Jinyoung is pretty wide awake now.

The oldest of the twins stared at Seongwoo’s eyes and like a lightbulb, he jumped off the bed and went to his bag and took out a paper and one from Daehwi’s. Seongwoo tilt his head. Jinyoung cameback with two piece of papers, colorful and bright with sketchy writing.

”Here daddy. It’s Hwi’s and my homework today. Teacher told us that only daddy can do this.” Seongwoo took the paper and examined it. He quickly read through and an amused smile creep on his face.

"This is....very interesting. It doesn't look like it's a homework."

Jinyoung watched his daddy carefully, hope that he didn't catch that it was a love letter and not actually a homework. Seongwoo smile down and gave Jinyoung a pat on his head.

"I'll write it down then. But...should I lie and just choose whatever is written here or..."

"No lying and just put who you really are."

The older chuckles at his son's antic, and gave an 'Okay' sign with his finger. He sat by the bed and the twins immediately lay their heads on his lap, snuggling closer to him. Daehwi had opened his eyes and looked at him and Jinyoung did the same.

"Hmm...Ong Seongwoo, 25 years old and living in Seoul and working as a model. I want to be....umm friends (why not boyfriend or someone special Daddy?) and go out for dinner/lunch/breakfast (it should be all of the above..) then maybe hold hands? Seriously now? (pick ALL OF THE ABOVE!!)."

Seongwoo couldn't hold his laughter, because somehow he finds the question very funny and too straight forward, as if they are asking if he would like to date them or maybe get married later on. But Jinyoung said it's their homework. Do homework even look like this in the first place?

"Keep going Daddy." Daehwi snapped him out of his mind. He let out one small laughs before continuing.

"And later.....ummm, go out on a date maybe, I don't know what is this about but oh well. Ohh...Yes or No?" He looked down to his sons, one eyebrow raised in confusion but he is still quite amused by the questions.

"Uhhh....say yes because teacher said if everyone say yes, in the future they will do this again for us and let you and other grown up answer them." at least Daehwi didn't stammer as he said that because if he did then he is scared that Seongwoo might catch what they are doing. Their Daddy is quiet a great in reading someone judging by their expression and you don't want to let him catch you doing something bad or you're gonna regret it. He's even more sharper when it comes to work. How many of his workers have been sent to see him or his mother when they didn't do right. 

Seongwoo shrugs and sigh and circle the YES. "All done for Youngie and now Hwi... what the..." He was a little surprised by Daehwi's set of questions. It was slightly different than Jinyoung's and Jihoon's.

"Name Ong Seongwoo and am 25 years old living somewhere in...Seoul. Currently..... uhhh, single & available (Yes that's right Daddy you are) and what? Looking for a special person? Wanting to date someone? Or be friends with you? Who is you, Daehwi ah?"

Daehwi jump up and straighten himself up, peeking over his own questions because it does not sound good when Seongwoo asked him.

"Uhh, you meaning for the teacher? No I mean, it's only a question. We practically copy them from the internet when the teacher show us the sample." The boy hope that Seongwoo didn't hear how nervous he was and how his voice were a little shaky. Seongwoo didn't look like he's buying it and the twins starts to sweats.

"Fine, because it didn't really look like one. Anyway let's continue on... I choose be friends with you (there is the all of the above options Daddy, why didn't you choose that..). And later, we can.....wow, really? The only answer I have is....be your boyfriend?" he didn't know either this is a trap or their teacher are seriously out of their mind for creating such a stupid questions for the kids. He did ended up writing the boyfriend and continue with the last two questions.

"Maybe after that we can....okay you know what, I'm just gonna pick all of the above options since it's basically safer rather than me choosing one from either kiss, hug, cuddles, spooning? or get married. And...wait do I need to write my number down? Like seriously?"

Daehwi and Jinyoung both nods their head. "Can't I just leave my email or something? I mean...it's personal. Or maybe my office number instead?"

"Which ever is fine Daddy."

He sigh again but this time it's more like a defeated sort of sigh. "Email then..." he carefully write down his own email and there all done. Daehwi's didn't have the Yes or No and he was grateful for that, because after answering that, he isn't sure whether they need to repeat this or not.

"Alright...now time for bed. Chop chop!" He stood up and pats their so both boys would creep into their bed and go to sleep. Seongwoo kiss them on their cheeks and nuzzling their noses with his own before he walked out. "Sweet dream, babies."

~

After they are sure Seongwoo is out of earshot and is already in his own room, the twins jumps on top of their bed but careful not to make any sound.

"Mission success! I hope Hoonie is doing a good job too."

They both giggles in excitement at the thought of their daddy and Hoonie's being together after they gave out their answers.

Both fell to sleep with their mouth curved into a wide smiles as they wait for tomorrow.

 

____

 

Hola! New update and pretty long too ^^

Sorry if Daniel's part is short while Seongwoo's is longer because I just needed to separate the part of their question hahahaha

So, what do you guys think about this kids xDDDD Aren't they the most cutest of all time... I wanted to squished them right now lol

Anyway, please leave your comments and upvote if you enjoy this fic

Ohh, sorry for the typos and spelling error....I'm too lazy to read through them right now xDD

Toodles!!