Thirty Nine

Attraction

The news about the famous model Ong Seongwoo and the famous surgeon Kang Daniel are seeing each other flew across the countries. The news broke out when one day a fan saw Seongwoo with Daniel, holding hands and clinging to one another. At first, Seongwoo thought it's gonna turn out to be bad news and is worried about Daniel's safety. Afraid tha his fans might went to Daniel's hospital and starts attacking him, harassing Daniel and maybe even to his son, Jihoon.

But it turns out to be the other way around. Shocked by the people whom congratulates him and not even care about his uality. I mean, most people will usually feel disgusted that a man as handsome and talented as Seongwoo are actually gay and only have interest in men. But no, no one is judging him or finds him disgusting or bothered by his orientation. That much made him feel relief and happy that they accepted him as who he is. He is very glad about it and grateful that no one will bother Daniel or Jihoon.

Daniel was feeling the same way as Seongwoo when he first saw the news being broadcast on the TV, he chokes on his drink, spewing the whole content out, too shocked by his dating news with Seongwoo. He was ed up at that time as everybody turns their head to him when the news we're aired.

He ran for his life and locked himself in his on call room. Afraid to face the world and his colleagues. But somehow, it wasn't a bad news to him though. His father came over to talk and told him that nobody is judging him but like Seongwoo's situation, most of the clients, relatives, the staff and his colleagues are actually congratulating him. Some are envied over him because he manage to snatch the most perfect guy in the whole wide world. 

, he was not sure whether he should be happy or scared. But in the end he chose to be happy and greedy at the thought of him dating Seongwoo and now am proud to show off his boyfriend to the world. Yes, he is damn happy about it. Grateful that the public had accepted him being gay and in love with the greatest man in the world.

~

It has been three months since the news broke out and everybody had able to see the two in public more often now. Holding hands, kissing and hugging as if they are in their own world and nobody else is with them. Sometime they even found them walking around with their sons, looking like the happy family they are. It's the perfect family picture when you see them. Very domestic.

And it has been about seven and a half month since the two started dating and also one month ago that marked the destined day Seongwoo went to the hospital and being shameless of the people at the hospital, all eyes on him as he strut down the hallway towards Daniel's department. And........knelt down on one knee, holding out a velvety box in hand, proposing.

Kang Daniel....will you marry me and be together and spend your day and life for eternity with me. Forever with our kids, together?

Everybody, I mean by everybody was very astonished at the bold move the model is doing, proposing to Daniel in public like that. Making the very bewildered, shocked surgeon in awed, or better yet, gaping. Mouth hung open so wide at his boyfriend really, really sudden approached of proposing to him in the middle of his department. In front of thousand of eyes who is watching them.

Somehow even his father came running and was shocked to see the Ong Seongwoo is proposing to his son. Like really proposing. It's not a dream and it's definitely not an illusion too, if Daniel may add.

Everyone starts recording and taking their pictures and the proposal became viral within a second after someone uploaded the video and it goes into a boom. Sky rocketing like crazy. Daniel was too shocked and he was speechless. Not sure how to reply to him. He was definitely turning redder and redder by every seconds when he sees lots more people came running through the door into his department.

Oh my god.

He wanted to just drag Seongwoo out of this place and go somewhere more private. He even wanted to yell at his boyfriend for embarrassing him right in front of his colleagues but then again, it is nothing to be embarassed about. It is something he should be proud of. Because nobody, he means nobody have the guts to go beyond that like Seongwoo did. Proposing to him in public, which is techinically not really that romantic since they are at the hospital. Smells of dead skins, blood and anti septic everywhere but it doesn't seems to bother Seongwoo at all. Maybe he have another plans going. Perhaps taking Daniel to a candle light dinner or just have dinner back at home.

Daniel stares at his boyfriend for a very long time, and everybody is waiting for the answer. And Seongwoo starts to sweats. He is obviously anxious. And Daniel isn't helping him with being quiet. And he thinks that Daniel might reject his proposal so it scares the out of him.

Jisung and Jaehwan came in and they gasps at the sight before them. 

Jisung starts hitting Jaehwan's arm repeatedly that annoys the younger.

"Take your phone out now and record this! Come on!" Jisung half whisper and half yelling at Jaehwan, urging him to starts recording the scene before them.

This is epic. They have to share this to their group of friends later and this will be probably be the best video ever and most probably can be rewarded as one.

When Daniel still haven't give him his answer, Seongwoo sigh in defeat. He's an idiot to think that Daniel might say yes to him. Or maybe because he was just too forward in proposing to him right there and then that he might have made Daniel all embarrassed. 

I think I just ed up. Bad.

He was about to stand up when Daniel rush forward and knelt down as well, grabbing the box and his hand together in with his own. Seongwoo blinks, startled by Daniel's action.

"Don't.....stand up yet. I haven't give you....my...my answer yet." Daniel stutters out his words. Face burning up like crazy. 

"Then tell me...." Seongwoo urges him. He can't wait to hear what Daniel has too say. Because he is freaking nervous and wanted to know the answer fast. If Daniel says no, then he walks down the hall of shame, heart broken or disappointed. And maybe will never talk with Daniel again. But that is too cruel. He can't just stop talking too Daniel all of a sudden just because he says no. And hopefully it does not lead to their break up too. 

.

Daniel clears his throat and stands up. He was trembling and Seongwoo can see him, physically shaking. It's his fault for making him like that. He should have wait for dinner tonight and then propose to his boyfriend, but Seongwoo was too eager to do it after he had bought the ring that he had drove to the hospital straight away and this is where they are now.

"I....."

, he's gonna say no for sure. Dammit Seongwoo, why did you have to be this stupid for ever thinking he might say yes. Even though he said he wished of me being his husband and all months ago.

"I'll marry you....Yes.."

Seongwoo sighs again, disappointed. "I get it...it's a yes...so... wait, what?" he shakes his head. Thinking that he had heard him wrongly so Seongwoo searched for Daniel's eyes. Seeking the truth in it. And all he could see it the sincere glint in his eyes that says 'yes, I just said yes to marrying you. And this is a hundred percent true.' And then the loving smile that Daniel usually reserved and shows it only to Seongwoo when they're alone.

Now it's Seongwoo's turn to have his mouth hung open. He didn't even hear the loud cheers coming from everyone inside the place. Wooing and ooing to the two. Wolfing and many more. They all clap for the greatest and happiest news about them engaging, right at that moment.

Daniel chuckles and pulls Seongwoo to stand up. Brushing off his coat and stares at him.

"Well, you heard me. Now, when are you gonna slip that ring through my finger?

Seongwoo clamp his mouth then grin when he finally register what Daniel had just said a moment ago. 

HE SAID YES! A YES! Y.E.S! YES!!

"Ah, yes....right the ring...sure." Seongwoo stammers and fumble with the ring in the small box and holds it delicately with his fingers. He took Daniel's left hand and shakily slide the ring through his ring finger. He had wore his and it matches. Seongwoo held onto Daniel's hand and decided that to admire the ring that fits perfectly on Daniel's finger. Damn.

"CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!"

Everybody yells at the two and only then they both remembers that they are in the middle of the crowd. Failing in hearing them 'awwing' when Seongwoo slid the ring in. They were such a lovely couple of the year. They should be rewarded.

The two blushed madly but then Daniel pulls his now fiance for a kiss. The most romantic, passionate, sweet kiss ever.

~

"Why are you smiling like that?"

Daniel was brought back to the present time when Seongwoo pokes his cheeks. And eyebrow raised up, staring at his fiance.

"Oh, I was just remembering the day you proposed to me at the hospital. It was really....epic." Daniel chuckles, as he felt Jihoon moves around on his lap. He eyed his son and sees the boy munching into a baby carrot, eyes glued to the cartoon they had open for the kids that night.

Seongwoo blushed but smiles at the thought. "Hm, that was the best day ever." he says, as he carded his fingers through his babies soft locks. Both boys have their heads layed on Seongwoo's lap, also munching into baby carrots and brussel sprouts. Sometime they munch into the caramel popcorn they had popped. Going back and forth between the vegies and the popcorn. Eyes also glued to the cartoon.

It's their cartoon night with the kids. Something they had planned almost every month, fixing the same day to be as their cartoon night with the kids. Which happens to be on Friday.

"It's still the most shocking day of my life, babe. You really have no shame at all that day. God, it was embarrassing."

"But you love it though. The way I claim you as my fiance." Seongwoo teased.

"Shut up. It's still very much embarrassing. But it is indeed something I loved so much. I love you."

"Ah, and I love you too. And my babies too." Seongwoo smiles lovingly at his fiance and down to his babies who had stares up to their daddy. Seongwoo leans down to peck the two on their temple.

Daniel did the same to Jihoon which he made the younger giggle since it tickles him.

"And I.....love you too. Forever and ever." Daniel answered.

The three boys grins widely. Happy that their fathers are tied with a ring at the moment but soon, very soon they will be tied together, forever.

 

________

 

Too fast? No? Too slow? Hahahahaha

It's either one lol. The ending is near so I gave you this chapter.

A proposal but I'm not so sure if I would write about their wedding in the last chapter.

No promises. Maybe a flashback of the event hahahaha

Anyway comments and upvote.

Sorry for the typos.

And next chapter will be the last one. ^^