Seven

Attraction

The next day, Daniel dropped Jihoon to school. He was really thankful that so far since last night until this morning the hospital hadn’t call for any emergency and he could get a proper sleep without being disturd for the first time in his entire life of being a surgeon.

Jihoon was very bouncy today when they drove towards his school much to Daniel’s amusement on watching him humming and then bobbing his head and then bouncing up and down in his seat. It made Daniel grew all curious at his son behavior.

The blonde parked closed to gate and was gonna open his mouth to say his goodbye but Jihoon was faster than him.

”Appa let’s go! I want you to meet Jinjin and Hwihwi!” He chirps brightly, unbuckling his seatbelt and then proceeding with Daniel’s.

”Who? Woah there kiddo.” Daniel almost got smacked by his seatbelt when it tugged back into it’s place. He can’t complaint and starts exiting his car after Jihoon exited from his side of the car. Jihoon beamed at him, waiting for his appa to get closer and once he did, Jihoon quickly reached his hand and starts pulling him. Daniel was stumbling on his feet and he was bit suprised at how how Jihoon is.

The blonde passed by the young mothers and fathers and even the olders as well with a bow and a short, polite greets. They all had been smiling and greeted him back when he passed by with Jihoon still pulling. Some even giggling at how adorable they are.

“Hoonie, where are you taking me? Appa is gonna be late for work.” Daniel asked as he kept his eyes on the smaller boy. 

“You’ll see and..” Jihoon paused when he caught a glimpse on the person he wanted his appa to meet. He smiles wider and even brighter than Daniel’s. “There they are!” He points out his finger towards the said person or should it be people and Daniel tear his eyes away from Jihoon following to where his son is pointing at. His breath stop when he realize who is Jihoon is pointing at. 

~

Bloody hell, it’s him. It’s really the Ong Seongwoo. He’s really standing there in the middle of the school ground with his twin boys. Oh god.

Daniel feels that all air had been out from him when he stared at the hot, good looking, ethereal, 4th dimension handsome living creature standing meters away from him as the brunette is busy engaging himself with one of the parents from another student. 

Wow they are very brave to even try and talk to the Ong Seongwoo. If it was him, he might have screamed at him and ran off rather than having a proper conversation with the ever so good looking male.

To Daniel, Ong Seongwoo is the epitome of perfection with his 4th dimensional visual, and eye candy to almost every country due to his killer smiles and his killer looks. Yes, Daniel know much morw about Ong Seongwoo now because he browse through the internet last night about the model like practically looking up on the Ong Seongwoo. He was never a fan to any sort of models or whatever they are doing or who they are but Ong Seongwoo is different. In lots of way thay just last night Daniel found out about.

There were articles about him donating half of his paycheck for the orphanages around South Korea, and articles about him visiting the old folks home and even donating almost all of his paychecks from his work, from all the photoshoots, runways, CF etc etc etc. Ong Seongwoo is very humble at heart, very kind, very generous at heart and most definitely very outspoken and mature.

Despite the several negative feedbacks and talk backs about Ong Seongwoo, some of them never had a chance to bring him down because his fans will surely hunt them down and burn them on stakea for ever talking bad about their favorite model and criticzing him. All that are basically childish rumors and very amateur even for Daniel. It’s not Daniel had never get those negatives feedbacks about him and it bothers the out of him because he is no superstar or famous idols who have fans or owning his own fanclub whatsoever, he did and Daniel would find himself running to either his older brother, Dongho or his very gentle, understanding friend, Jisung.

They will be the one who will protect him and talked back s about ever hurting Daniel and well, Daniel sort of turned into little kid when he was being criticized or if he ever came across any articles about himself. He would cry his heart out like an ugly kid around the block and he didn’t care if he is an adult who shouldn’t be swayed by those news. He is a soft, gentle, kind hearted and sweet heart when it comes to people who he is dealing with, not like Dongho who would simply lashed out, use sarcasm and even being mean at them because of who he is and because of his occupation.

”Hurry appa!” Jihoon’s voice drag him back from his clouds of thoughts when he find himself being dragged again by Jihoon and this time, to where the model, hot specimen looking man is.

~

The first to notice of Daniel and Jihoon closing in on them is the twins. Their eyes caught on how Jihoon was dragging Daniel towards the three Ong. The twins smiles brightly at Jihoon and to his daddy because it’s their chance to try and get their own daddy to talk witj Jihoon’s daddy. It’s now or never. If it didn’t work then they will go with their doodles love letters for the both of them or perhaps just forcefully pushed their daddy to the blonde man and who knows, they might ended up kissing each other. Accidents can happen right?

”Thank you so much for taking your time in talking with us, Seongwoo ssi. You are very kind as what people had been talking about.” the parents said after they bow and took some selca with Seongwoo and even asking for his autograph. Seongwoo is more than happy to provide them with all that. 

“Not a problem and also thanks for all the advice. I needed those so much for my boys here. They can sometime be very handful and diffcult to handle with at sometimes not that I’m complaining. I enjoy it so much.” The three of them laughs it out, not before Seongwoo felt Jinyoung and Daehwi smacking his legs for saying that about them. He grins down and saying sorry. The parents left for their own kids and leaving Seongwoo with his sons.

Seongwoo now turned to fully get his attentions now on the twins, bending down to get in the same eye level as they are.

He chuckles when he sees them pouting and crossing their arm over their chest and puffing their cheeks like a dumpling. Aww they were sulking and it’s so cute to Seongwoo that he had to pinches those dumpling looking cheeks. 

“Aigoo~~ Is my babies mad at Daddy about complaining that you boys are hard to handle at one point?”

He watches as they huffed and puffed even more and even swatting his hands away from their cheeks. Now turning slightly away from Seongwoo. It made the older to wanting to tease them even further.

”Ahh mianhae, Jinnie..Hwi. Daddy is such a bad Daddy for ever complaining about my two beautiful babies. You two have never make my life difficult, not even in the tiniest bits of it. So please forgive Daddy? My sugar plums? My cute shortcakes?” Seongwoo goes on with calling the twins with every single sort of cute names he could think of until he could see them smiling slightly at him and even trying to suppress their giggles at their Daddy being cheesy.

Eventually they gave in and throw themself into Seongwoo’s hug with them showering him kisses all over his face and Seongwoo did the same. They can’t stay mad at their Daddy since Seongwoo is very good in cheering them up and cooing them out of their temper with only his sweet sugary words. 

The twins pulled themself sightly away from Seongwoo when they noticed that Jihoon and Daniel is standing right behind their Daddy. They beamed at the brown haired boy and to the blonde man. Theu noticed how the blonde was smiling softly at them and they thought it must be due to their Daddy cooing over them.

”Daddy.” Jinyoung starts.

”Hmm.” Seongwoo responded.

”Someone is here.” Daehwi continue.

”The person that we want you.”

”To meet is here with Hoonie!”

Seongwoo slowly turned his head to see over his shoulder and found that the previous blonde male he met yesterday is standing so close to him with Jihoon holding his hand. He stood up and fully turned his body to face the blonde man now. He had a smile flashed across his face and Seongwoo did the same thing with giving his own smile.

So this is the Kang Daniel.

 

____

 

Hola with the new update ^^

Today I'll be giving you guys double updates and with some of OngNiel's thought on each other xDD

They even searched for one another just to get some more information and wanting to know more about each other lol

Uri WinkDeepHwi is too adorable aren't they lol

Anyway please enjoy this latest update and comments are most appreciated :DD

I'm sorry for the typos hahahaha