Two

Attraction

"Is Ong Seongwoo ssi here? We want to discuss about the design of the upcoming season of fall outfits." 

"He's in his office, checking on some papers, documents."

Being a fashion designer and as well a main person for a biggest, most well known magazine in South Korea, Seongwoo was a busy man. Almost everyday he will be called into a meeting, or checking on the fabrics for their upcoming clothes which the season of fall sort of look. Almost everyday and every single damn time, they will come looking for him. Not only that, he is also the most wanted model for lots of branded clothes shop, cosmestics, rival magazines company, accessories and many more. He is the one of a kind guy that have a Hellenism visual. You could say he is an all kill. He have all those perfect model look and the talent.

"Mr Ong, may I come in?" 

"Yeah, come in." Seongwoo calls out from the other side of the door.

The person walked in to find Seongwoo busy looking about the papers in his hand. He leaned into his chair, chin jutted out a little in a cute way and like he was thinking through about what ever written on the paper. Seongwoo looked up to the person and smile.

"Kuanlin ah, happy to see you. What brings you to my office today?" Seongwoo gesture for the man he called Kuanlin to take a seat. The man didn't say anything but walk and took a seat across Seongwoo's desk. His office overview the whole city of Seoul, since their building were tall and their office were placed at the toppest part of the building so most of the floor have a magnificent view of Seoul.

"Mr Ong, I came to.." before the man could continue, he was stop by Seongwoo raising his hand up.

"Stop calling me 'Mr Ong' and just call me like how you usually call me. Hyung~ Seongwoo hyung~ is fine. No need for formalities here."

"But, were in the office and you're my boss and.."

Seongwoo leaned forward to cover the man's mouth with his hand. He didn't like being called 'Mr Ong' by one of his friend.

"No buts and just follow what I said and call me by how you usually do. End of the story. You're my friend, my junior since high school and so what if we're in the office right now. Friends calls each other by name and it doesn't matter if I'm your boss or not."

Lai Kuanlin was a transferred student that Seongwoo came to know when they were in high school. The boy was about 3 years younger than he was and was a shy boy when he got transfer into his school. That didn't stop Seongwoo from pursuing the boy and asked him to join him and his friend for lunch which surprised the whole school at the news.

Seongwoo was already that popular back in high school along with childhood friend Hwang Minhyun. They were called as a 4th generation Visual Shock or The OngHwang visuals. When they are together, girls would swoon over them and would gradually faint when they passed by. Their aura as the dynamic visuals kills many people wherever they go (not really killing anyone). And to think the Ong Seongwoo of one of the visual asked for the new transfer student to join him and his group of friends for lunch was an honor to most students who wished that he invited them instead.

Since then, Lai Kuanlin had became the talk of the school too and he too were added into the visual shock and from being the dynamic duo, they became the dynamic bermuda triangle visual shock.

Seongwoo's group of friend does not only consist of him, Minhyun and Kuanlin. There are also Kim Jonghyun, Choi Minki, Kang Dongho, Ha Sungwoon and Noh Taehyun. The group were the most popular group in their school for having all the looks, the personalities and every thing else. That was their past.

~

"Okay hyung, sorry. I just thought it would be awkward for me to call you hyung when we're at work."

"Nonsense Kuanlin ah. Minhyun called me by my name all the time and he don't give a about all the eyes that keep looking at him."

"That's because he's one of the model too, like you and also one of the top editor of the company."

"And what are you then, Kuanlin ah? You're not just a lackey that run around making all sorts of errands. You're also a model, and the best one too and also you have a pretty decent title here in our company. I may not be the CEO and even if my mother if the CEO who runs the whole thing, you have the a decent positions in the company too."

Yeap, the company in which Seongwoo is working for was ran by none other than his own mother herself. Seongwoo's mother was one of the most powerful person in South Korea which made lots of money and have succeeded in life for about 30 years. Back then when she was still young girl she too was a renown model. When Seongwoo was born, his mother loved him so much. She may look like a cold heart woman back then who seems like she doesn't have a heart, but most of that are just rumors.

Seongwoo's mother was the nicest person in the entire universe. She never pushed Seongwoo away after he was born, even though how busy she was with her work can at that time, but his mother will always makes time for Seongwoo and also for her husband. She was grateful to have such an understanding husband and also the best man that she could ever wished for. Seongwoo's father were also one of the most powerful person in South Korea but he deny those and wanted nothing to do with all that. He was a man with the most generous, kindest, polite, friendly person ever.

Born from a handsome, good looking father and also from a stunning, beautiful mother whom both are very kind, generous, not power hungry sort of people. It was a blessed to Seongwoo and also it was a blessed to his twins, Jinyoung and Daehwi for having such a great grandparents who are so very open minded and accepted them with a warm, friendly hug when Seongwoo said of adopting the twin 4 years ago.

Seongwoo adopted Jinyoung and Daehwi when he was only 21 years old and was still in college. He fell in love with them when he one day visited an orphanage and the first two person he noticed and caught his attention was the twins which was at that time were about 7 months of age. He cried when the lady told him that their parents died in an tragic accident when they are on their way back from work. It sadden Seongwoo and pity them. He adores children, and somehow the twins caught his attention and without a second thought, he made the adoption and changed their name under his name, Ong.

~

Kuanlin and Seongwoo went on with their discussion after that. They did paused in between and talked about themself and their past life before they go again about work.

"Alright, guess you still gonna go with those sorts of patterns still huh? No second thought about changing it?" Kuanlin asked while he re-arrange the files in his hand and stood up.

"Yeap, no changes whatsoever. See you later, Kuanlinie." Seongwoo waves his hand to Kuanlin before he continue with his documents. Arranging things is what he hate the most. 

"See you later, hyung." and the door behind Kuanlin shut close. Seongwoo let out a sigh. He glances at his watch to check the time and he have about 20 minutes to go and get his sons from school so he better hurry with all the papers before he leave. He turned around in his chair and faced himself to the window, looking out of the Seoul city.

He keeps on checking all the documents until he didn't realized that he got about 5 minutes left to go pick up his sons. 

There was a knock before a tall man came in.

"Seongwoo, please tell me you didn't just pick the floral concept for falls. We are talking about season of falls right now and not spring. How the heck are we suppose to...yah, Ong Seongwoo are you even listening?" The tall man stride his way to Seongwoo until he came to stand beside the said man. Seongwoo was dozing off, again. The tall man sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose. He starts to shake Seongwoo until he wakes up.

Seongwoo jerks when he was woken up. He quizzically looked around the room and met eye to eye with the tall man. "Minhyun."

"Seongwoo." said the man named Minhyun. "You did not just doze off while you're at work. What if someone saw you. You should be thankful that I was the one who caught you. Did the boys gave you a hard time again?" 

"Sorry, I..." Seongwoo snap and quickly stood up. He check his watch. He cursed loudly which surprised Minhyun, "! I'm late on picking the boys up! Minhyun, I gotta go, like seriously got to go right now. My boys gonna kill me if they didn't see me there." Seongwoo scurried around, grabbing his phone on the desk, turning off his laptop, then sling his coat over his shoulder not bothering to wear them properly.

"But..we have meetings later! Yah!"

"Email me about it! Sorry, I've promise the boys this morning so mianhae, Minhyun ah. I'll let my mom know about me not able to attend the meeting. See ya, Minmin!" Seongwoo dashed through his office while he waves his hand over to a dumbfounded Minhyun and hurried to the elevator, manage to stop the metal door from closing. 

Minhyun sigh, shaking his head as he snickers at his friends antics, "The likes of being a single father. You have to do lots of things on your own."

 

_____

 

Updated and this chapter are pretty random and almost looks like a word vomit... xDD

I don't even know what am I writing about but it looks like I'm giving off Seongwoo's occupations and who he is :DDDD

Next chapter will be focusing on Daniel's ^^

Comments and upvote if you like my fic :DDDD

Typos alert