Seventeen

Attraction

It's been months since the last time Daniel had woke up late. Usually he'll wake up even before his alarm clock went off or was forced to wake up even though he doesn't want to but since he's working at the hospital and the one who many of his juniors, seniors will look for when they have troubles is the worst. But this particular Sunday, he didn't need to get up so early in the morning and get ready for work. Now, he can sleep peacefully and stay up all night or slept through out the entire day for the whole two weeks without anyone calling for him to come in for work. 

Yeah, it's definitely the best day for Daniel. Unlike those people who work in the office and have to wear suits and tie, Daniel and other people working like him doesn't have a fixed date or day as their day off of work because they are people who run a building that fulls of sick people and will always be needed even when they are on their off day. Not like they who starts their working time from 7 or 8 am then come home around 6 pm all day and they get weekends off. They are lucky but not Daniel and the medical people.

Daniel couldn't argue since he chose this career path himself as to keep his parents lineage as being doctors and pass it down to Jihoon if he could. Not that his parents care much about it. Dongho chose to be a lawyer instead since he likes learning about law and criminal and even politicals. Politics is so not Daniel. At least their parents are not that picky and were happy with whatever they choose although a small part of them wished that they would keep the legacy of being a doctor.

"Appa!! Ireona!!"

Daniel snapped his eyes open and quickly sat up on his bed. His eyes was red and sore since he slept late last night due to spending his night watching his favorite football games until 4 am. He quickly checked his phone and the time shows that it's already 11 am. Wow, he had never woke up this late before but it feels good, except that he didn't really want to wake up yet, especially not being forced to wake up by the sound of Jihoon screaming at him.

Jihoon was crawling on top of his bed with the widest grin he had ever seen. Was a 5 years old kid should be this active around this time? Or not.

"Appa...I'm hungry." he whined as he pouted his lips and rubbing his tummy like they were gurgling and asking for food. It does actually make a sound which Daniel manage to hear. Ohh, he should have wake up sooner and make breakfast, he thought.

Daniel yawn and slowly slip out of his bed with Jihoon trailing behind him. He was still sleepy but, his little monster needed to eat and so does himself. At least now he needed to make them lunch or maybe brunch. The blonde starts looking around his kitchen and after a few minutes of checking here and there starting from the fridge, then the pantry and then lastly his kitchen cabinet, he realized that they don't have anything sort ingredients for him to cook. Oh crap, he haven't gone for grocery shopping since like forever if he remembers correctly.

Scratching his head, he turned to his smiling Jihoon who is looking at him.

"Mianhae, Hoonie. I think...we're out of food at the moment so we have to go shopping for it." Daniel smile sheepishly and hope that his son would forgive him.

Jihoon pouts but he understand him because his appa was the busiest man in the universo so he'll let it off. "It's okay, appa. Let's go now and get something to eat. Maybe then we can go play or go shopping for some new toys too."

Thank god Jihoon is a very understandable boy and he didn't need to cheer him up like often other kids would act at his age. Daniel quickly sweep Jihoon off the floor and they both went to take a bath together, also saving the water usage. They both laughing and giggling as they washed each other and play with the water a little. It's been awhile since these two had bath together and it was always so fun to play around too. Daniel missed it and so does Jihoon. He's gonna make up all the time he haven't been able to spent with Jihoon for the whole two weeks.

Daniel helped in dressing Jihoon up and then they both happily exit their house to go grocery shopping, perhaps before that they should stop by and get themself stuff to the fullest. Besides, it's not like Daniel gonna cook after they shop groceries, because he knew Jihoon so well that the boy will probably gonna drag him somewhere else afterwards.

"Let's have something to eat first before we shop till we drop, Hoonie."

Jihoon beamed and was so happy, "I will choose what we gonna eat today, Appa. Can I?"

Daniel chuckles and he ruffles Jihoon's hair, to make it messy. 

"Anything for you, Hoonie. My little prince. Appa will take you to what you want to eat."

And again, Jihoon beamed, more so than he could ever do. His smiles was so wide than and bright that even the sun will be so envy of him. Jihoon was so jumpy in the car ride and he was sing a long to a random song playing from the radio. Daniel could only smile to his utterly cute son sitting in the passenger seat. He did sometime sing a long with Jihoon when his favorite songs starts to play.

It's gonna be the best day ever....or should he say, it's gonna be the best two weeks ever. He have lots of time to do everything that Jihoon wanted to do.

 

_____

 

New update ^^ from the Kang's Family xDD

Next chapter will be.... Ong's and Kang's family meeting each other :33

These two chapter and along with the next chapter will take place in the exact same day still (Sunday) and they will eventually meet up at some point and their cupid sons will be the one who gonna force them to stick around hahahaha 

Trust me, it's gonna be the most fluffy and adorable day of our domestic OngNiel and don't worry, the letters are there ^^

Enjoy and leave your comments :33

Toodles and typos alert