Thirty Two

Attraction

”Dad, Jaehwan asked me to ask you if you can give him a week off somewhere around the end of this month?” Daniel started, sipping the coffee that Mr. Kang had make for them.

Mr. Kang look back at his son with a raise eyebrow. “Why did you have to ask me then if he’s the one who wants to take the leave.”

”He’s blackmailing me. No, I’m joking. I’d owe him one since he’d help me once with the kids few days ago so I guess it’s something I should be helping with and plus he’s actually scared of you. Saying that you have this ‘stay away’ aura around you.” Daniel chuckles when he remember how Jaehwan had said that. He was deeply terrified over the old man.

”I am not that scary at all. So you are helping a friend out is that what you mean?”

”Yes, that’s right.”

”Alright, consider it done then. Tell Jaehwan to come and see me after his shift today. Don’t tell him that I’ve granted his leave since I still want to hear it from him.” Mr. Kang said, smiling at his son who smiles back at him witb his dimple and bunny teeth sticking out.

”You’re the best dad. I’ll tell him later then.”

~

”Daniel! What did you say to your dad though? Why did he want to see me? Am I in trouble? Did you get me in trouble by saying something bad about me? I swear if you did, our friendship is through.”

”Relax Jaehwan, it’s nothing serious. Trust me and no I did not say anything bad about you or told him that you did anything bad. Who do you think I am.” Daniel scoffed, shoving Jaehwan away from him lightly and walk down the hall, glancing back to give Jaehwan a smug smirk. 

"You're dead if Mr. Kang gave me a warning or something, Kang freaking Daniel." Jaehwan stomped off, with his puffy cheeks towards the director's office. 

Daniel snickers and continue walking to start his round of the day. His holiday ended and so he had to come back to work after he's taken three weeks off when it should have been two weeks. His father granted him the extra week when he pleaded to him, saying that he had to take care of the two boys which he was trusted to by Seongwoo. The same Ong Seongwoo even his own father know off and is actually a huge fan of his. The perks of being a godly handsome guy. He even remembers that Mr.Kang even asked him to get his autograph if he could which he will when the guy came back from Italy. And somehow Mr.Kang even noticed that Daniel has been very bashful and shy whenever he talks about Seongwoo, and even force him to confessed about how he feels about the handsome model. Never in his life, he would straight up confessed that he is gay and really whipped over the model to his father. Not even to his mother.

But Mr. Kang didn't gave him any sort of disapproval look or felt disgusted of finding out his son's orientation. Instead, he gave his son a two thumbs up and even gave him advices on how to woo the guy like how he did to his mother when he was young. They had a good laughs and Daniel thanks his father for being supportive and accept on how he is.

~

It's almost the last week of Daniel babysitting the boys and a few days before Seongwoo's return to Seoul, and Daniel have grew very fond of the twins that he wish and hope that the week won't end, because he actually love being with them and the twins do too. They grew attached to Daniel that they now often called him 'Appa' instead of 'Niel Appa.' now, much to Daniel's delight.

He had been busy after he'd came back to work and most people are once again came looking for him everytime there are cases that they couldn't handle. So Daniel had to sometime asked his friends to check the boys out or fetch them from school and later he will pick them up at their place. Thankfully his brother, Dongho and Sewoon is free for almost the whole week, so had asked them to alternately look after them, which he was really glad that they did.

Dongho has been very good, naturally to Jihoon since he is the boy's uncle while the twins are a little bit scared still over him even though he had known him too when they first came into Seongwoo's life. But, much to Daniel's surprised, the twins somehow have also grew fond  over the older Kang brother after they spent two days at his house along with Jihoon when Daniel had to stay at the hospital in that period of time.

Dongho may be looking like a gangster and scary and also intimidating, but he such a soft puppy on the inside and loves children so very much. Despite being a strict lawyer of justice, you can never judge a book by it's cover.

When neither the two can look after them, it's up to Seongwoo's friends whom often came over to check on the twins, since Seongwoo had asked them if they could help Daniel if he needed their help, which Seongwoo had notify to Daniel before his friends came over. Once, Daniel unconsciously whined at the older male when one of the twins had a major break down, all of a sudden and he needed help to calm him down. Which is Daehwi. The younger twin have always been the most emotional among the two and will often cry when he is upset about something. Especially now with Seongwoo being away. His mood swings so often that even Daniel had trouble handling him.

His phone rings, without looking at the ID, Daniel pick it up as he stride through the hospital going to his room to rest.

"Kang Daniel."

Hey Daniel.

Daniel stop his track, frozen when he heard the voice. Very familiar that he had to pull his phone away for a short while to see who it was. Seongwoo's name flashed on the screen. Oh damn, it had been a while since he last heard the guy's voice or even see him. Daniel clear his throat before he respond.

"Hey, Seongwoo hyung."

Hey, uh am I bothering you with anything. If I do, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to disturb.

"Oh no no, you didn't and I was just walking back to my room at the hospital."

Oh, so you're not at home then? Gosh I'm sorry though. For calling you in the middle of...uh, night right? In Seoul right now?

"Yeah, it's night time. If you want to talk to them, you can call Dongho. He's looking after them on my behalf."

Nah that's okay. I've called him earlier on though and spoke to them too. Daehwi cries again but he sounds better than he was previous times. Jinyoung is being a strong boy and seemingly trying his best not to cry even though I could clearly hear him sobs.

They both chuckles and Daniel couldn't help but to smile when he heard the older's beautiful's voice. It somehow makes him feel all warm and relax. 

Daniel, listen. I called actually to ask if you.....uh, if you're free one day after I came back to Seoul, which is in another two days though. Just wanted to know if you....maybe want to go out and um, perhaps have lunch or dinner with me? Call it a treat, uh....A gift, sort of....a thank you gift for looking after my twins for the past three weeks.

Daniel's heart starts to hammer loudly, so furiously that it could almost ripped out from his chest, plus his cheeks burns as he stood there like a mannequin, clutching his chest while some of the nurses and even visitors look at him weirdly. It almost feels like his air was out of him and he was left there gasping, unable to breathe for almost a few minutes because he was too shocked when Seongwoo calling to ask him out. FOR A DATE! Wait is it even a date?

Daniel? Hello? You there?

"Yes! I-I mean...yes, yes I-I'm here. Sorry uh."

Did you blank out? Did I make you nervous that you happens to zoned out for a short moment?

He can feel that his blush creeps down until his chest, and his ears are burning too. Does Seongwoo have a six sense or a god's eye just like from the Fast & Furious looking at him from Italy?

"I...I uh, umm...yeah. I...well." what the is wrong with him. How can he stutters at that moment when his super duper handsome guy he's having a crush on, or maybe already turn into love now is asking for him to go on a date. But maybe it's only a simple, friendly lunch between friends and Seongwoo's doesn't think of it more than how Daniel think it is.

Hahaha, Daniel calm down. Just say yes or no and we'll be fine. So....

Seongwoo is waiting for him. Waiting for an answer on his offers on taking Daniel out either for lunch or dinner. Just the two of them. Wait, is it really just them and no kids around?

"Just us?" he blurts out and he hate himself for that. Slapping his mouth after the words slips out. Mentally cursing in his head.

Yes. Just you and me. No Jinyoung or Daehwi or Jihoon. But just the two of us. You and me. For lunch or maybe dinner. How about it? Yes or no?

He swears that he could hear Seongwoo smiling at him or maybe even, if, blushing just like Daniel.

"Yes, I would love that." he manage, heart still hammering like crazy that he had to gave a few punch to calm himself. He could break down right there and perhaps getting a heart attack by the sudden offer from the older. His crush that it might already be in love now. Yes, Daniel is really in love with the older. Yeap, truly, definitely am. 

Great! It's a date then. I'll see to it when I come back. Let's meet up...uh, we will meet up since you have to pick me up and surely the boys wants you to come and fetch me at the airport. Can't wait.

! Seongwoo said it's a date! He just said that it's a DATE! OH MY GOD!! Plus he sounded so happy and excited though. Oh damn, oh god please have mercy to my poor heart and soul.

Well then, guess I'll leave you to your work. Have a good night Daniel. See you in two days. Can't wait. I missed you.

"Sure and....what?" before Daniel could say more, the call ended and he was once again find himself standing there like an ice log. Eyes wide like a freaking alien saucer. He thinks he might need to see the cardiologist because his heart can't take it. His blood pressure is probably increasing and his cheesk burns again that it could remain as it is. 

"Seongwoo........did Seongwoo just said that......he....missed me?"

Daniel is flying. Soaring through the sky right about now. And he can probaly die with happiness and go to heaven. After he registered what Seongwoo had said, at the last part. Daniel is now jumping around, skipping like a child after he was just praised or get's a new candy from his favorite shop. Everyone in the hospital is looking at him with quizzical look. Weirded out on how Daniel, the well known surgeon is being all giggly and giddy. 

Ong Seongwoo just break him. And he is definitely, thousand percent sure that Seongwoo is in love with him too.

 

________

 

Did you guys think that this is rushed up? Too much? Too fast? Or maybe not? I think that is a stupid question though lol.

It's already 32 chapter and only now they are finally having some progress xDDD Admitting that they both like each other. Well mostly from Seongwoo.

Anyway, leave your comments and upvote ^^

I think I might end this story on 40 though. I drag this story too much too. Was planning to make it below thirty or by the least thirty itself but I drag it lol.

Next chapter, Seongwoo is back in Seoul and the sort of, love confession, romantic, fluffy OngNiel's date will be shown xDD

Once again, their sons will be the cupid hahahaha

Sorry for the typos and errors everyone :DD

Enjoy :3