Sixteen

Attraction

Seongwoo was up way earlier than he should be. It's Sunday for goodness sake and he didn't even know why did he woke up at 6 in the morning when he didn't need to go the company or rush the boys to school. Since he'd woke up, Seongwoo had to prepare breakfast and clean up the house since he's early. He yawns as he walked out of is room and gave a short peek on his sons who is still fast asleep. Then he made his way down to the kitchen and get their breakfast ready. A simple pancake should do the trick.

He was yawning all the time while he go through his pantry and grab all the ingredients needed and get the stove ready. After he's done with breakfast, Seongwoo went to take a shower and chose a very comfortable clothes for the morning.

It's about 7 in the morning by the time he finished his shower. Once again he decided to check on his sons and well since they're still sleeping, Seongwoo will just let them be. 

"Okay....whats next." he asked no one in particular as he looked around the house. Should he do the laundry? Or mop the floor? Sweep the floor? Do the dishes...no there is no dishes need to be wash at the moment, water his plants? 

"Hmm...ahh, I give up." he mutter and just take a sit on his couch and switch the TV on. He just put on any random channel just to get the house noisy, while he get himself a cup of freshly brewed coffee.

The noises from the TV however, made his twins to wake up from their slumber. They both crawl down the bed and stumble out of the room, yawning and rubbing their eyes and yawning again. Seongwoo didn't notice the two stalking down the stairs as he was enjoying the smell of aromatic coffee of his choice, eyes was screwed shut while he inhale the tempting scent.

"Ahh....it's better to get your morning started with a nice, hot, freshly, brewed cup of coffee.." he said like he was reading a script for some sort of television CF and bringing the coffee close to his mouth, preparing to take a sip but only to jolts a little by the sudden bump from below. And he ended up burning himself because he didn't properly sip it and some of the coffee spilled over his sweat shirt.

"Ahh...hot..." he gasp, fanning his mouth by the slight burn and did a small jump. He paused to look down to whatever had just bump into him and only to find his sons was clinging onto his legs, eyes still shut tight and they looked like they are fighting off their sleep because he sees how Jinyoung and Daehwi are trying hard to open up their eyes but failed miserably to do so. He put aside his coffee and crouched down to pat on their heads.

"Hey babies, morning. Daddy made you pancakes." he whisper into their ears and pecks both of them on their cheeks. Slowly they cracked their eyes open at the sound of 'pancakes' and the kiss from Seongwoo made them wake up even more.

"Cakes..."

"Pan..."

"Butter..."

"Maple..."

The older chuckles at their talking. It's backward and they always like to do their twins habit by finishing off their sentences. He corrected them.

"Pancakes...Maple syrup, Apricot Jem and butter all ready." 

They beamed and now looks like they are more awake than ever. Both made grabby hands and Seongwoo know what they want, so he took both boys in his arm and went to the table where he already prepared the pancakes are and gently placed them in their seats.

Jinyoung and Daehwi swings their legs around and was so excited to eat pancakes. 

"Hurry Daddy..."

"Pancakes is waiting.."

"Yes, I know...Okay, ta-da!" he took off the cover to reveal the pancakes. "Eat up." they didn't need to wait any longer and they both starts to reached out their favorite toppings. Seongwoo even put some fruits there like strawberries, blueberries and raspberries because the twins loves them so much and they often eat their pancakes with it. He took a seat right across the two boys and watches as they decorating their pancakes with the syrup, jem, fruits and then saying their prayers before they eat. He helped in wiping off any sorts of mess they made while they were eating and sometime he wipe off on the corner of their mouth when he sees some jem there or the syrup trickling down the side with the napkin.

The twins then stared at their dad as their mouth was busy munching away the pancakes. Both of them cut some of their pancakes and then they shoved it to Seongwoo, asking him to take a bite.

"Daddy...you need to eat too."

"Here, have some.."

Seongwoo did anyway, he smiles like a cat and leaned forward and open his mouth wide to let them feed him. At least the pieces of the pancakes was small so both of theirs could fit in his mouth without any problem. He hummed and giggles at how tasty the pancakes are.

Seongwoo really enjoy spending some quality time with his kids, like what they are doing right now. Just simply having breakfast is enough to make him smile all day. But he had plan to take the boys out today, perhaps going to the park, or the mall, or theme park, or maybe pet stores, or just take them for a drive around Seoul because he needed some peace and happy quality time with them anyway. Maybe he can take them to meet with his parents too.

Well, he'll think about it later but for now he's gonna just enjoy getting the sweet treats by the twins because they couldn't stop feeding him right now also because there is quiet a lot of pancakes there. Oh well, sharing is caring anyway.

 

____

 

New update ^^

Just sweet morning for the Ong's family :DD

Leave your comments and upvote :33

Toodles and next chapter will be Kang's family >__O

Ohh and sorry for the typos