Nineteen

Attraction

"Spiderman!!" Jihoon yells out when he saw a shop that sell all of Spiderman's merchandise or should I say, all of Marvel's superheroes. The youngest Kang ran with him holding his dad's hand, pulling him hard to get into the shop. 

"Woah there cowboy, you need to slow down." said Daniel when he was stumbling with his feets although he'd told Jihoon to slow down, in reality he was to excited when Jihoon pointed out the Marvel shop's with Spiderman large size standee placed on both side of the entrance in different sort of suits. Daniel is truly a big fan of Spiderman since he had the Spiderman onesie hidden somewhere in his closet which he secretly bought last year. He wasn't even shameful of it when he bought it and the cashier was giving him a skeptical look. 

Who cares what they think of him buying a Spiderman onesie for himself, he's still young and can buy anything he wants if he want it too. So to hell with what they think. He even had a selca of himself wearing it that night after he bought it. God, he is in love with Spiderman so much. And now, when Jihoon pointed out his favorite superhero, Daniel was so thrilled that even his own son loves Spiderman, which is even better because he can always use Jihoon as an excuse whenever he gone into the shop to buy Spiderman's stuff. 

Sorry Hoonie, appa is whipped over Spiderman too so let me use you sometime just so I could buy some of his merchandise.

As both father and son stepped into the shop, Jihoon was beaming with so much interest and sparkles in his eyes that Daniel wanted to take pictures of him right now. They both check every aisle that sells Spiderman's stuff and since they are both fans, they stares, watch, and admire the Spirderman's stuff like little kids. Well in this case, Jihoon is the kid while Daniel is a grown up man that acts like a kid. Although he could sense several pair of eyes were looking at him or perhaps stared at him when he claps gleefully about a Spiderman plushie, he just brush them off and ignore all of their thoughts on them. It's not like there is no other grown up man like him that were obsessed with these sort of stuff.

He fished for his phone when he dig his hand in trying to get it out but instead he found a paper nicely folded in his pocket. He pulls it out and stared at it, confused. He wasn't sure what the paper is for and was so sure that he didn't ever remember shoving a paper in his pants pocket.

Carefully he unfold it and was welcomed a very bright and so colorful drawings. It was similar to when Jihoon had given him about few days ago, with the doodling and questions to be answered. This time, it was not the same as what he'd answered and this clearly does not belong to Jihoon at all, because the handwriting was different and even the drawing. He remembers how Jihoon's looked like. Oh wait, it's not a single paper but actually there were two papers that look alike. 

What?

Daniel try to make sure that his eyes weren't playing with him, rubbing it gently and he read through the paper once again just to make sure that what he is reading is true.

He was so sure, so very sure that this hand writing, and the person who did this doodles are Ong Seongwoo's and his twin sons, Jinyoung and Daehwi. Because there were two sets of different questions and a little different answers but it's so Seongwoo. He read it again and again, mouth slightly gaped open and he automatically brought his hand up to his mouth. No way. Seongwoo wants to be friends and maybe go out for some lunch or dinner or breakfast while holding hands? And if possible, go out on a date? 

What? Is he...serious? And how when did he ever place this papers in his pants pocket anyway when we even barely know each other or have any skinship.

Daniel then proceed with the second piece of papers and once again he gape and was so very whipped with everything Seongwoo had answered. He can't contain how he feels right now. Wild animals are doing their best in his stomach right now, flipping and doing somersault here and there. He can't imagine him being with Ong Seongwoo, the hottest, handsome, beautiful creature walking down the earth. But there is always a 'what if' situations when he read it.

What if this is all fake and he just wanted to play around.

What if he didn't mean to give it to me but to someone else.

What if he doesn't feel the same way as I am, who so happen to be very attracted to him and want to see him again after yesterday encounter at Jonghyun's hyung home.

The 'what if' keeps on going through his head, only were brought back out of his train of thoughts when Jihoon gave him a tugged by the hem of his flannel shirt. He turned to look at his son, who sort of pointing at him on some others Spiderman's stuff that had caught his attention and....oh ! Daniel isn't sure and was so utterly feeling stupid about it afterwards when he immediately duck his head down when he saw someone that had been giving him the heart attack and all the wild animals in his stomach few seconds earlier.

Ong Seongwoo is here!! And with his sons too! Oh god, not now! Why now of all time!

He can't face the man right now. Not after what he just read, although he wasn't sure whether they are true and was meant for him or not but he still couldn't help and hope that it is for him and everything he says in the paper is true.

He silently pray that Seongwoo won't noticed him there but it shatters when Jihoon calls out to the twins. it Jihoonie!

"Oh, Hoonie!" he heard one of the twins calls back and the footsteps was getting closer and closer and he was so so close to dying when they came face to face seconds later, with Seongwoo smiling at him. 

"Oh, Kang Daniel. You're here to shop with Jihoon? It's good to see you again." Daniel wanted to just throw himself into the man's embrace if they're dating right now but he can't and try to be calm. 

Daniel straighten himself and clears his throat. "Oh, yes I am. It's Sunday anyway and I'm off for the whole two weeks. Nice to see you again, Ong Seongwoo ssi." Good job Daniel, for sounding all professional and polite for once right infront of your 'sort of' crush, with a smile. Seongwoo just smiles at him as well.

"No need for formalities."

They both looked at each for a longer period of time. With their sons grinning from ear to ear.

~

Jinyoung and Daehwi both had a cotton candy held in one hand while another was grasping around Seongwoo's as the three of them walked around the mall. Seongwoo didn't bother on wearing any mask over his face to hide himself because he need to be normal and do whatever he wants even though he knows there will be paparazzi lurking somewhere so that they could take his photos, but he don't give a about it.

His mother had once told him to never hide who you really are and just be who you truly are so he take that advice and do whatever he wants. Like walking around without his mask. He doesn't even need any bodyguard too. But he do hope his fans or everyone who know him would give him some space and privacy with his sons. He could feel several pair of eyes and peoples following him when he passed by and he was certain that they were flashes coming from which he guess will be the camera. He didn't care. It's Sunday and he can do whatever he want and right now he's out here in the open to spend his time with his sons, so to hell with what the people want to say.

They came close to a Marvel shops and all of a sudden, he was forced and pulled so hard towards the shop. Gosh how his twins are so strong when they found something interesting caught their eyes. He was so close to tripping himself and fell face first on the floor (for sure) if he wasn't paying any attention when he was dragged.

"Daddy! It's Black Panther!"

"Oh oh! Captain...It's Captain!"

"And Thor!!"

"Ironman too!"

"Spiderman is there too!"

"Hawkeye!!"

"The big green Hulk is there too!!"

"Widow.....it's Widow!! She's pretty!"

"Vision!! He's weird but looks cool!!"

"The red girl? Witch what was her name again?"

"Scarlet Witch.."

"Ohh, right!! Scarlet Witch!!"

They calls out to every single superheroes they see when they enter the shop, and don't forget the Guardians of the Galaxy team members as well. They both especially love Groot and Rocket which was pretty rare for kids to like them. Most kids would be so into Captain America or Ironman or even Spiderman. But for his twins, they particularly loves and adore Groot and Rocket.

"Daddy!! It's GROOT!" Jinyoung gleefully said the name of the tree looking hero. Followed by Daehwi who screams like a girl when he sees Rocket.

"ROCKET!! It's Rocket, Daddy!" 

Seongwoo had to calm the two boys down when they slowly gets everybody attentions directly at them. He shushed them up when they're getting louder and jumping around and took off towards the aisle that sells Rocket's and Groot's merchandise. He lets out a heavy sigh and ran after them. Seongwoo watched how his sons went over to every aisle that were stacked with lots of different sort of Rocket and Groot's merchandise. Plushie, school lunch box, onesie, shoes, stationaries and everything else they could create. He's not that into any Marvel characters but he does enjoy watching their movies, and certainly know who they are.

Then Jinyoung and Daehwi both caught a glimpse of a brown mop of hair from the Spiderman's aisle across to where Rocket and Groot's are. Both turn their head and try to make sure that they really see the boy's face and once they do, they smile brightly. Somehow the boy had already pointed towards them and with his dad now looking at them and ducking his head when he saw them. Odd, why would the older man do that anyway.

"Daddy let's go to the Spiderman part now." said Daehwi tugging his Daddy's pants.

Seongwoo looked down and simply nod at his son and they walked over to the Spiderman aisle and spotting a man and a boy there, which he recognized by the hair color and the broad shoulder. Jinyoung calls out to the boy's name once they came into the place.

"Oh, Hoonie!" calls Jinyoung out to the boy, and he was greeted with a wide smile from Jihoon. Seongwoo watched how the father of the boy was currently hiding himself while he ducked his head and hides it behind one of the Spiderman plushie. He snickers and approached the man to greet him.

"Oh, Kang Daniel. You're here to shop with Jihoon? It's good to see you again." he said, bowing sligthly to the man which Daniel quickly did the same and wait...Is he blushing? Seongwoo noticed how Daniel's face was flushed with a very light tint of pink along with his ears. He looks utterly adorable and soft but Seongwoo choose to ignore it and keep his smile on.

Daniel straighten himself and clears his throat. "Oh, yes I am. It's Sunday anyway and I'm off for the whole two weeks. Nice to see you again, Ong Seongwoo ssi." Good job Daniel, for sounding all professional and polite for once right infront of your 'sort of' crush, with a smile. Seongwoo just smiles at him as well.

"No need for formalities." said Seongwoo waving his hand over the formality. Then they sheepishly smile at each. Not sure what else should they talk about.

They both looked at each for a longer period of time. With their sons grinning from ear to ear, before the three boys starts to pull on their hands to get them closer. And a lightbulb suddenly flicked inside their heads. It's a brilliant idea and it's like they both could read each other's mind and grin mischiveously.

~

"Daddy, can we play with Hoonie and his daddy all day today?" asked the twins in unison which startled the older a little.

"Appa, I want to stay with Jinjin and Hwihwi longer today, can we spend our day with them around?" Jihoon said almost the same thing and the older too were shocked by the request. He specially wanted to avoid Seongwoo for a little longer (after what he read) and wasn't planning on hanging out with him at all but guess Jihoon had some other plans for him and Seongwoo. 

They both exchange glances. Either they should say yes or no but in the end they said yes since all three of them were giving their best puppy eyes.

JinHwi was cheering in victory at the thought of their daddy hanging out with their potential second daddy to be along with Jihoon and Jihoon silently enjoying the idea as well, since he wanted Seongwoo (if possible) to be his second appa. The boys all practically have a special attraction on the two olders and wants them to be their father if they ever starts dating and later marrying each other.

Jihoon had whispered at the twins about his appa already read the letters, they high five Jihoon in the process. Which mean Daniel had know about their daddy's feeling.

Of course, they bought some of their own Marvel's heroes and paid them before they leave the shop. Jinyoung with a Groot backpack and a onesie, Daehwi with Rocket onesie and plushie and Jihoon with Spiderman onesie (that looks exactly the same like Daniel's) and a plushie. Daniel had bought one for himself, which was a simple Spiderman keychain and that'll be it for today. He promised to comeback later when he's alone. He couldn't bare to embarassed himself right infront of the man who he had start liking and hope that Seongwoo too like him back if what the papers said were true.

It is true except that Seongwoo didn't know that it was actually meant for Daniel when this morning after they left their house, Daehwi spontaneously pass the folded paper to Seongwoo and told him that it was from Jihoon's daddy, which shocked him that he shakily unfolded the paper and read through it. His reaction was the same as Daniel's but with a better way of holding in his emotions and expression. He was too shocked, suprised that he can barely say anything and when he finally saw the man that had given the paper to him, his heart flipped and his stomach had a lot of noises going on. An entire zoo is stampeding around his stomach.

Yes, he too were so whipped over Daniel. 

Only that none of them had the courage to say how they fell about towards each other. Maybe they needed some more time to get to more of each other and maybe later, they will confess their strong attractions against one another.

 

____

 

New update

OngNiel and their sons xDD Crazy over Marvel's superheroes (except for Seongwoo) lol

Do leave your comments guys, don't be so stingy and upvote :DDD please please

Sorry for the typos and toodles ^^