Thirty Four

Attraction

Daniel was panicking, anxious, nervous, and everything else that you can named it. He was running around his room, hands flailing over his head, hitting himself, pinching himself and so on since an hour ago. And while he does that, Jisung and Woojin have been staring and sighing every single time.

”Do you think this looks good on me? No, I think this one does...Wait! Wait don’t answer that...how about this one? Good right...right.”

He throws out all sorts of shirts he have on his bed, which didn’t really have that much of differences except the color. Or even the patterns that imprinted on the fabrics.

It’s Jisung’s day off and he should be at home, sleeping but instead Daniel calls him and said it was an emergency. A serious one that he needed the older’s help and when he did arrived at Daniel’s house and found out that the emergency was actually Daniel being unable to choose on what to wear to his date tonight with Danie, makes Jisung wanted to chop his balls off. While Woojin had to skip his dance class and came by with the same reason Daniel gave to Jisung.

”Daniel, you know that Seongwoo told you to wear anything casuals and nothing fancy right. So go with your usual plaid shirt or your favorite flannel. You have tons of those.” Jisung sigh, seemingly annoyed that Danie told him to come over since this afternoon to help him choose.

”Okay but which one is better? Plaid or flannel?” Daniel ask as he went in to find the collection of his plaid and flannel clothes.

”They are the same looking clothes Daniel.” 

“No it’s not. Plaid and flannel are different.”

”It’s the SAME. Just it was named differently. Same patterns but maybe made by different materials, fabrics whatever. Just pick one already.” Jisung had had it. He doesn’t care if plaid or flannel are two different clothes because for him it looks exactly the same.

Daniel pouts and stared at the clothes lay on his bed. Woojin and Jisung are getting inpatient as they kept looking at Daniel's broad back. Foot tapping softly on the wooden floor of Daniel's bedroom. The blonde paced around his room, a finger tapping on his chin and eyes glued to the said clothes still.

Jisung groans, hands running over his face as he had enough of this idiot being unable to choose on what to wear.

"DANIEL IT'S FREAKING THE SAME COLOR! JUST PICK ONE ALREADY AND GET READY! For heaven sake!"

Daniel jumps and rub his neck. He smiles foolishly at the two friends if his back and took the red flannel with him and went to change. He is super excited and agitated for this date. He is not sure where Seongwoo is taking him but the older did say that it's no where fancy. Good, he'd didn't mind going to a small stall to eat too since he is much more comfortable that way. Not like Daniel never eat anything fancy or expensive. He did, and even took Jihoon with him one time to celebrate his birthday. Although the boy made a bit of a mess back then, he didn't mind since Jihoon was extremely happy. And he is happy too.

~

Jihoon was playing around with his toys and his a drawing sheet he had pulls out of his room, back and forth going on to draw something. While he did so, Daniel had already changed and all ready for his date. He had asked for Jisung and Woojin to babysit Jihoon while he's out for dinner (dinner date) with Seongwoo.

He came out and fix his earrings he had on him. It dangles when he moves around. It has been a while since he last wore his earrings, so when he wore it again tonight, it felt weird. Perhaps it's because he is so used into not wearing any while he works that had him feel weird just looking at them. But all the while, he kills the look. Earrings made him look manlier and more ier than without it. His red flannels clungs his muscular body perfectly with a black shirt accompany by it too. Since Seongwoo said wear anything casual, so he did go with the best casual looks he could pull off.

He looks like a college student again. But he didn't mind about it one bit. He's not even that old anyway. Still in his twenty's.

"Looking good, Daniel. Seongwoo is gonna drool all over you tonight." Jisung teased, poking him around. Woojin on the other hand gave a small woo at the back.

"Shut up hyung. Bet he's the one who is gonna kill me with his killer looks."

"Nonsense. You both will be the death of each other." 

The blonde male punch his arm that kind of hurt. But soon breaks into a laughter as they wait for the man to come and get Daniel. At the moment, he just needed to keep himself calm and the only person that could makes him like that is Jihoon. 

"Appa looks good. Say hi to Seongwoo appa later." Jihoon said and actually made Daniel a bit surprised by what he just called Seongwoo. 

Did Jihoon realized that he called Seongwoo....Seongwoo appa?

Jihoon smiles at him and continue on drawing on the sheets with his crayons. Jihoon didn't dare say that he is actually feeling all too excited as well just like Daniel did. He really had wish this to come true for so long now and it is happening tonight. His appa need to get Seongwoo tonight. Kiss him or hug him or say that he loves him. As long as Jihoon can call him 'appa' to once they are dating.

~

Seongwoo runs his fingers over his hair which is cover with some gels. He pushed them up to reveal his forehead. He had once or maybe twice heard people saying that he looks extremely more handsome and manlier with his hair pushed up. And with his forehead revealed to the world. So he did so for tonight. Hoping that Daniel might finds him attractive. 

"You're gonna kill the people later, Seongwoo." the voice said all of a sudden and Seongwoo turn around.

"It's more for Daniel rather than the others, Minhyun." he said nonchalantly and turn back to check on his clothes. He's wearing a turtleneck tonight and a thin cardigan to top it off. Fixing them up before he heads off.

"Do you think this is okay? I mean, does it look casual though?"

"A turtleneck with a cardigan? Yeah it looks okay. You pulls anything off with whatever you wear though. You're a model so relax and plus it's only a dinner date." Minhyun replies.

"No daddy.." suddenly another voice came in and pushes through Minhyun who was standing by the door off Seongwoo's room.

"Change..."

"Wear this..." Daehwi runs into his closet and took out a pullover for Seongwoo.

"This....you should wear this." Daehwi beams happily, pointing at the fabrics he's holding.

"A pullover?"

Daehwi and Jinyoung nods their heads. They eyed the clothing piece and proceed to ask Seongwoo to change and he did. Since it's a request, chosen by his sons so how can Seongwoo say know. Plus it does look even better and more casual rather than him wearing turtleneck and a cardigan.

Seongwoo quickly changed, with the help of his babies while Minhyun is laughing his head off as he watched the trio. Seongwoo keep on snapping at him, telling him to look away while Jinyoug and Daehwi strip him off, leaving his pants on.

Once he's out and changed into his pullover, the twins gave him a thumbs up and a wink. Liking how their daddy looks now. 

"This is more than okay, Daddy. Now get appa for us..."

"And take him home.."

"Or the hotel..."

Seongwoo gasps, mouth swung open when he heard what the twins just said and quickly glared at Minhyun, with a judgemental look.

"Is this your doing? If not than it's probably Minki or Dongho." he said, eyes narrowed as if he was boring hole into Minhyun's skull. Can't believe that his babies just said that. Something that they shouldn't talk about. 

"I'm innocent but I can't say that Minki or Dongho are. You know how those two are." Minhyun stiffles a laugh, looking away as he brought a hand up to his mouth. Seongwoo grab his cardigan that he took off and throws it at Minhyun.

"Those two are dead."

"Enough Daddy. Time to go..."

"Niel appa is waiting.."

"You have to go now.."

"Have a nice date, daddy.."

They both tugs on the hem of Seongwoo's pullover and pulls him down so that they could give him a kiss on both side of his cheeks. It was wet with a smacking sound but Seongwoo can take it since they are his babies. He smiles and gave them a kiss too before, checking himself once over and fix his hair a little bit and heads out. He took his overcoat with him since it's pretty cold night out.

"Get them to bed by ten Minhyun. I'm don't want them to stay awake when I come home. If they are, I'll screw you." Seongwoo threatens, putting his shoes on before he is out of the house, leaving them be and ready for his dinner date with Daniel.

~

It was silent in the car ride to the place Seongwoo had planned on taking. He still hadn't told Daniel to where exactly they are going for and have dinner. Just that Seongwoo had once told him that he will take him someplace cozy and not that fancy. So he just have to wait for it once they've arrive there.

Instead of talking, trying to break the silence, Daniel stared out of the window, looking over the view of the night city, full of lights and lots of people still walking about around the place, going on with doing their own work, going for dinner or just practically trying to get home before it was late at night.

"How was your day at the hospital?" Seongwoo finally open his mouth. Eyes still trained on the road. The younger turn his head.

"Good, uh not really that good? I mean you know how hospital are. Busy busy busy that it makes me all dizzy." he laughs, thinking about how it rhymes.

Seongwoo did the same, "I know what you mean. Every professional work is busy, but I can see that hospital are way more busy than others. How are you handling anyway? Being a very high paid surgeon with a gifted hand."

"Ugh, please don't start hyung. I don't really have that sort of hands. People are exaggerating. I mean, it's cool and all but you know, it's quite tiring when people can't seems to stop bothering you because of your high reputations, and on that title they gave me. God Daniel. It's really funny to hear that. I am no god." he sigh softly, hooking his chin with his hand.

"Is it? Hm, I can understand you. I am in the same spot as you are. In my company, people loves to look up on me and asked for my opinions on what should they choose or go for. Or how should they posed for the camera, etc. It's tiring but since I'm the most wanted model in the century." Daniel snorts at that which made Seongwoo glared at him before he continues, "As I was saying, not that I'm bragging but it's the truth. People can't seem to leave me alone. I told my mother that even though I'm busy with all the photoshoots and editing, I won't stay up until night time since I have my boys waiting at home. So yeah..." he paused, eyeing the streets and give a signal when he need to take the right turn.

"Ah, same but being on call is not easy. You are bound to be called in the middle of the night if you're at home. But I don't usually stay at home if I'm on call, I would rather stay at the hospital and asked my brother to look after Jihoon for me."

"Yeah, same. I would usually ask Minhyun or Jonghyun to keep an eye on my babies if I have to go outstation or something."

Their conversation puts on a halt when Seongwoo parks the car which indicated that they have arrived at their destination. Daniel glance out to the shop. His eyes grew wide at the signage.

"Aori Ramen? Really?" he sounded excited because Daniel have been dying to try them. He had once heard his co-workers and nurses talked about how good the ramen here which makes his salivate just by hearing about it. Although he was free all of the two weeks, no, three weeks, Daniel was busy babysitting. So he didn't have the chance to ever go and eat at Aori Ramen. Tonight, he was extremely thankful that Seongwoo actually granted his wish even though he didn't tell him that he is dying to eat here.

"Yeah, why? You don't like ramen? We can always go somewhere else if...." Daniel shakes his head before Seongwoo could even finish.

"No, no. I love ramen hyung. Actually I have been yearning to have a taste of Aori Ramen. So, thank you for bringing me here tonight." Daniel smiles until his eyes turns crescent and nose crinkles. He was cute, just like a big puppy. It made Seongwoo's heart all flutter up, beating fast when he sees Daniel smiles like that. 

, I need to see a doctor.

~

They got seated immediately since Seongwoo made a reservation, just in case that tonight it's full because usually they are. Every time he heard people say that Aori Ramen always fully booked and it's not easy to get in without making any reservation. So he did made a reservation just so he could take Daniel there with him and gets to enjoy the ramen that people have been talking about. Almost every single day.

Each of them ordered a different set of ramen, and Seongwoo even ask Daniel to just order two set if he's hungry which Daniel bashfully decline lots of time. He doesn't want to be label as a big eater, even though he is one. But Seongwoo keep insisting that he should get two, since he did for himself. In the end Daniel did order two sets, but still a different sort of ramen. So they both have four bowls of ramen with different broth. Which they've plan to share.

They starts to dig in after their orders were serve. Daniel take the first sip of the ramen broth and he was brought to heaven straight. He couldn't describe how good the broth was that it almost brought him to tears, in an instant.

"I'm gonna be in tears." he said, wiping away the fake tears or the tears that are threaten to trail off his eyes anyway.

Seongwoo smiles, satisfied that he could make Daniel feel this way. He wanted to keep on doing that until he can't any longer. They keep on eating, compliment it every time they slurp the ramen and the soup. Gasping, , and groaning whenever the taste slide down their throat. Gosh this is heaven and the ramen taste so good that they didn't mind coming back here another time together. Again and again.

After sometime, they leaned back to their seat, tapping their bloated tummy. Too full and satisfied with the ramen they had. It was incredible. They both giggles as they each eyed their own big stomach, drinking their own drinks and have a small chat just to let the food go down the drain. Then they leave the place, with Seongwoo paying for the food, which Daniel reluctantly refuses for many times, insisting in paying half of it while Seongwoo keep telling him it's on him.

In the end, Seongwoo still pay for the food and Daniel was whining, saying that he should have the fair share of paying since it's their date and Seongwoo have chosen their place for dinner. 

"I don't mind it Daniel. Please just let me pay for this time. You can do pay next on our second date." Seongwoo smiles softly, winking as he walk towards the car.

Daniel was spluttering, blinking many times when Seongwoo boldly said about going for a second date.

"Wait...second...date?" Daniel decided to ask.

Seongwoo paused in his tracks and glance over, furrowing. "Yes, second date. You don't think this will end here on our first date right? Nonsense, I won't accept it." Seongwoo said calmly like he didn't really feel any sorts of tingling feeling or shy about saying it. He really mean what he said about wanting to go on another date, and another until they grew bored.

Daniel blush, pouting and yet he didn't feel unhappy or anything. He is actually feeling really happy about it. It's confirm that Seongwoo really do loves him too because he openly says that he wants to have a second date. So what more proof could he have asked for. This is more than enough proof to confirmed it.

~

Daniel grins and ran towards Seongwoo, standing next to the model. Staring at him before he blush and shakily grab Seongwoo's hand with his sweaty ones. God this is nerve wrecking yet exciting.

Seongwoo slightly blush by the gesture but he didn't make an attempt to remove his hand, instead he grips harder and it's more than enough signal for Daniel to intertwine their fingers together, just so they can keep close with each other. Liking the feeling how Seongwoo's hand fits with his slightly larger one. 

"You do know that we are in public right? And who knows that paparazzi will pops out and take out pictures, holding hands." Seongwoo said, looking around the quiet street. It's not that quiet or empty, because it's still very early in the night and people are just starting to go out and get high and busy.

"I know but I don't care. I take this as a way of you confessing to me. Although I wish to hear you say it with your mouth, but I guess I can wait and accept this way of confession." Daniel grins, bunny teeth showing.

Seongwoo snorts and start walking towards the car that isn't park that far.

"Oh I'll confess dramatically if you want me too. Or romantically, like sending you a bouquet after bouquet of flowers if you want, to your hospital. Or send boxes after boxes of chocolates with many post it confession or simple notes saying that 'I love you' in every single language."

Daniel laughs and punch Seongwoo's arm lightly as so did Seongwoo. 

"You wouldn't do that."

"I mean it. Don't test me Kang Daniel. I'll do it when I want to do it."

"Then go ahead and send me all those. Makes everyone jealous of me having such a sweet, lovely, romantic boyfriend."

"Are we boyfriends now? Is one date is enough to proof that you are worthy of becoming my boyfriend?"

"Why Ong Seongwoo, who says that I want you as my boyfriend. I didn't say that you are....yet."

"Then why call me your 'boyfriend' when you didn't mean it."

"Did I call you my 'boyfriend'? I don't think so."

"Oi Kang Daniel. Stop playing with me. Let's break up."

"How can we break up when we are not even in a relationship yet."

"Then let's end this date here. I'm not gonna take you out for a second date at all. I changed my mind. Go home by yourself."

Daniel chuckles when Seongwoo shoves Daniel's hand away from him and stride off, stomping even towards the car. He was sulking and he looks so cute that Daniel wanted to cooed all night long at him. He chase after the older, still laughing as he try to console the older. It's really not that sort of confession that Daniel has always expected but it's better this way. Because Seongwoo is in love with him. Action speaks louder than words.

The blonde gave Seongwoo a peck on the cheek that he made Seongwoo all frozen up and blushing really, really hard. Then later Seongwoo is punching him like a girl. He is mad but not really. 

Their relationships escalated so much just after their first date and just spending few hours together. No need to kiss yet, they can take it slow. They don't need to rush things, because none of them are going anywhere at the moment.

Daniel did kiss Seongwoo's back of hand and pulls them to the car. Still smiling smugly at blushing Seongwoo. He can't believe that he would be this daring and bold in front of his big, fat crush which is now, he guess he could calls him that, boyfriend. 

Guess the kids must be so happy to know that their father are, sort of, kind of, in a relationship with each other which they had been trying to get them together since day one of their fateful meeting.

 

________

 

Okay, this is the last update for now.

I will make another update in few days time, until my laptop is all fixed.

I'm posting this chapter from my workplace because it's not that busy so I get to post it hahahaha

Comments and upvotes ^^

I hope you guys enjoy this little date of OngNiel, and the not so subtle (am I using it in a right way? ^^;), romantic confession xDDD

Typos and errors alert.