Fourteen

Attraction

"Seongwoo!" The said man turned his head around when his name was called, making sure his car was properly locked and make his way to the person who called him with a smile.

"Jonghyun! Good to see you again!" both of them gave a friendly hug, after all they haven't seen each other almost a year now since Jonghyun left for the States, following his parents.

"How have you been, Seongwoo? Found someone special? Any flings going on? Man you're getting more and more handsome since the last time I saw you. Your face plastered all over the place in the States." Jonghyun gave Seongwoo a slight jab and proceed with poking him here and there, chuckling when Seongwoo told him to stop and blushed by the fact. It's the truth anyway.

Jonghyun had seen all of the man's face all around the States and even in every single magazines cover. Lots of clothes shops have Seongwoo's face on as their model and have signed contract with them for the whole year. He had seen Seongwoo do a runway before too and boy Seongwoo kills the crowd with his perfect walk and his intense gaze. 

"Stop it, Jonghyun ah. It's nothing really, all thanks to eomma though. You know how she likes to show off her son to the world and basically brag to everyone when I did a great job in landing lots of project."

Jonghyun laughs thinking about Mrs Ong. She is very competitive even though she care for her son well being so much and loves him dearly but when it comes to work, Mrs Ong will try to win as many hearts as she could.

They both chats away and soon Seongwoo changed the topic about today's reunion or should he say, Jonghyun's welcome home party.

Dongho and Minki is already presence and both guys engaged into a headlock to Seongwoo which he feels like dying.

"The hell, Dongho! Are you trying...to kill me..."

"You're late!"

"What?!...Yah, I literally...said that I'll be here...in 20 minutes and I did!! Let go!" Seongwoo choked and wheezed as he tried to wiggle himself out of Dongho's tight, killer headlock and well he failed miserably. He attempt with violence, basically smacking his arm trying to get him to let go.

"Dongho, let him go. He's starting to turn blue right now." Seongwoo and Dongho, even Jonghyun and Minki turned to look at who just said that. Sungwoon was standing with both hands on his hip as he clicked his tongue. Taehyun went to pry Dongho's hand off Seongwoo and he thanked the heaven for sending them to him at that moment.

Dongho pouts, shoving his hands into his jeans pocket at the two newly arrived men. "Sheesh, I was just playing with him. No harm in playing, isn't it."

Taehyun checked around Seongwoo neck, making sure that there is no bruises whatsoever and once when he sees nothing he give a satisfy nods.

"Yes, it's no harm in joking like that but you do know how Mrs Ong would feel if she sees Seongwoo have bruises anywhere around his body right?" Sungwoon said. Dongho stood frozen in his spot. Of course, Mrs Ong was a scary woman if she ever find her precious Seongwoo got hurt. She will bring hell down towards that person.

"Right, I forgot...Sorry Seongwoo." Dongho suddenly felt scared but Seongwoo just brush it off and pats him on the back. 

"Nah, it's fine Dongho but...please don't ever do that again to me. I mean, I nearly choked myself there." they both chuckles and throw their hands over their shoulder.

The only two left missing was Minhyun and Guanlin, and Seongwoo told them they'll be a little late since they both have a cosmetic photoshoots going on somewhere in Gangnam, so Jonghyun asked them to go into his brand new house. Let the party begin.

~

Daniel was dimissed from the hospital earlier than he expected but since he told his dad about fetching Jihoon from school in an hour, the old man immediately told him to leave and saying that he will informed everyone that Daniel will not be available for the next two weeks and that nobody should disturb him, and once again Daniel gave his dad the biggest bear hug he could muster, thanking his dad for being so kind to him.

He skipped happily to his car and waving his coat over his head like a kid. He already said his goodbye to Jisung and Taewoong, they were jealous to be granted a two weeks off that easily, the perks of being the son of who owned the hospital he's working in.

Daniel didn't wait that long and just drove off to school. He was in a very good mood and is already planning to take Jihoon out for dinner or maybe to the mall or the theme park or water park or anywhere that Jihoon want to go. At least Jihoon doesn't have school on Sunday so Daniel can give his full attention and pamper him all day.

While he was on his way, he received a call from his brother. He slide to answer, of course he used the bluetooth so that he won't get caught by the police on driving while using the phone.

"Yeah, hyung. What's up."

Ohh, you sound so happy today, Daniel. What happen?

"Ohh, dad gave me a two weeks off from work..actually I asked and he said okay just like that."

Wow, the old man never fails to make his youngest son happy. Anyway, where are you?

"Me? I'm on my way to school to get Jihoon..why?"

Ohh, thought you're still in the hospital The old man told you to go off huh...well...

"Yeah, he did....hyung, what's wrong?"

Daniel didn't like the sound of Dongho's way of talking to him. It almost sounded like he was in trouble. There were a short silent over the phone and Daniel was getting nervous and hands suddenly feel clammy and disgusting as he tighten his grip on the steering wheel.

Could you fetched...Jihoon's friends too?

The younger Kang were slightly taken aback by the sudden question. Jihoon's friends?

"Why? Can't their own parents get them instead? And who is this friends of Jihoon anyway? They might think I'm kidnapping them if..."

They won't and the dad is busy....although he said he'll go but well...we sort of told him not to....so can you bring them here instead?

"Seriously hyung, you can't force someone to stay just because you want to hang out with him. Fine, where should I be taking them to and again, who are they?"

Thank baby bro, ohhh you'll see...bet Jihoon will be so happy about it too...I'll share you the address so hurry on. Thanks, baby bro..

"Yeah, anytime...See you later."

What Daniel didn't know is that the friends whom Dongho said was none other than Jinyoung and Daehwi.

~

"....is he serious?" Daniel cursed when he realized that Jihoon's friends were the Ong twins. He feels betrayed by his own brother and damn, he's fetching the sons of the famous Ong Seongwoo...for god sake he is not a normal person!

If Dongho was there standing right in front of him, Daniel is gonna strangle him.

Jihoon, Jinyoung and Daehwi were skipping around together and giggles into something funny when Jihoon saw Daniel and quickly ran to him. Hat flew off but Daehwi manage to catch it.

"Appa! Appa!" He jump up and down, making grabby hands so that Daniel would carry him. Of course being adorable and sweet, Daniel can't resist and take him into his arm.

"Hoonie...Hoonie. Appa have a good news for you."

He watched how Jihoon's eyes sparkles and tugging him so that Daniel would lean down and whisper it into his ear.

"Appa is gonna spend his two weeks with you. Appa is on a holiday for two weeks and will be free from work and I can take you to any place that you want to go too."

"Yeay!! Meaning appa gonna be home for the whole two weeks?"

Daniel nods, lips curved up into a smile and they both giggles happily. Then, he stop when he remember Dongho's word and glance over Jihoon to the twins, who stood there with their head looking around for Seongwoo (of course).

How should I approach them? I don't want them to think that I'm sort of a creep and try to smuggle then out or kidnap them.

Before Daniel could start, one of the teacher approached him and she startle the out of Daniel.

"Hi, sorry Mr Kang but we just received a call from Mr Ong. He claimed that you will be picking up his sons for him today, is that true?"

What? Ong Seongwoo himself called her to say that he's picking the twins up? Is Ong Seongwoo for real?

"Uhh, yeah...I am."

The teacher then smiles and left to get the twins. She said something to the two and he watched how their faces turned into a sad pout but then it disappear in an instant when they both looked at Daniel. They were sort of shocked by the news but they did somehow walked closer to Daniel with the teacher follow suit behind them.

He looked down at the twins, big brown orbs that looks exactly like their father and same looking brunette or light brown hair like Ong Seongwoo. Small faces and head just like Ong Seongwoo.

"Now, Jinyoung...Daehwi, be good and behave when you're in Mr Kang's car okay. I'm sorry that your daddy couldn't come to get you today and he was truly sorry about it."

Jinyoung and Daehwi can only nod and say yes and the teacher left them to Daniel. Trusting that the man will take them home safely since they are the famous Ong Seongwoo's twin sons.

"Hi."

"Hi." Daniel greet back. It was akward but he can manage.

Jihoon had been squirming in his arm and he let the boy down, and instantly Jihoon grab the twins hand. He was smiling so brightly.

"Yeay! You will be coming home with today!!"

"Not to our home, Hoonie. We're gonna drop them off to where their dad is. So, come on. Hop in so that I can buckled up you. Oh..uhh, Jin...young and Daehwi was it?" It's not like he don't their name, just that he was a stranger to them and he's afraid that they would think of something bad of him.

"Yes...I'm Jinyoung.."

"And I'm Daehwi...Nice to meet you..."

"Uncle Kang.."

The older bite down his lip, attempting to hold back a smile on how cute they talked and finished off each other's sentences. He failed to keep the smile off anyway and what the hell, they're cute just like Jihoon.

"You boys can call me Uncle Daniel or Niel is it's hard for you to pronounced my name." Heck, his old name was even harder to pronounce, Euigeon. 

"Okay..then we'll call you.."

"Uncle Niel...that okay?"

Daniel chuckles and gave them a ruffles, "Yes, that's okay. Come, we don't want to make your dad wait for you."

They didn't say anything and like a good kid they are like how Jihoon is, they stepped into the backseat and sat comfortably and buckled themself even before Daniel could help them with it. He was impressed how well trained and polite and obedient these twins are. Ong Seongwoo teached them well.

~

"Dongho!! How could you!! My twins are waiting for me and you asked for some strangers to go and fetch them for me?! Waahhh, daebak!" Seongwoo exclaimed loudly when Dongho just told him about sending someone to get Jinyoung and Daehwi.

"Hey, I just literally giving you a hand since Jonghyun wanted you to stay and not wanting to let you go so I sent help and trust me, he's really not a stranger at all."

"How can you say that! I don't even know who the guy is. Even if I know him, at least tell me his name." He was getting impatient and his head getting into all sorts of thoughts on what if the guy wished to use them to get money out of him or what if they take them to the black market and sell their organs for money and what if...what if...what if.... keeps going on.

"It's my dongsaeng, Seongwoo. Kang Daniel. He's the one whom I asked for help."

Judging by the way Seongwoo suddenly stopped pacing back and forth and stood there frozen and slowly turning his head to look at Dongho. Dongho think it's actually a good idea about sending Daniel to get his sons and taking them here after that.

Although they don't really show much interest in each other or rather Daniel being too obvious with his sort of attraction to Seongwoo by the way Daniel had a small chat with him about Seongwoo the day Dongho went to pick Jihoon up from school was enough proof that his baby bro like Seongwoo. So being the good older brother he is to his baby bro, he offer himself to play as their residence cupid, match maker. (Ohh Dongho, thank you for your help for doing the job of the kids for now)

He even (secretly) used Seongwoo's phone earlier to called up the school and acted like he was Seongwoo, saying about how Seongwoo can't get the kids and have asked Daniel to do it instead. Yes, well he's very proud of himself and he should give himself an award as best of best friends ever. Or simply a pat on his back is fine too.

"Kang Daniel? Are you serious?'

"Yes, Seongwoo...Very serious. You think I would hired someone who I don't know to go get your sons instead? I'm not a bad person okay. I'm a lawyer and have lots of dignity and..."

"Yeah, okay fine...Whatever and thanks.." is what Seongwoo can say at the moment. He couldn't believe it that Daniel is getting his sons for him and is currently on his way here with Jinyoung and Daehwi. Maybe this time he can properly introduce him instead of the polite bow and nod to acknowledge each other's presence.

Seconds later, the bell rings and Dongho left to get the door. The rest of them had known about Daniel coming over since Dongho had told them that he sent his younger brother to go and get the twins.

Seongwoo heard the familiar voices and he walked closer to the front door to see.

~

"Hello!" chirped the twins at the sight of Dongho and then they see the other Uncles who they know so much sitting by the living room. They all waves their hands at the two.

"Hey, Daniel." is what Jonghyun first said to Daniel. The younger know almost all of Dongho's friends except for Seongwoo and Minhyun whom he rarely sees them back in his teenager days.

"Hi, Jonghyun ssi. I see you're back in Korea for good."

The older chuckles and made his way towards his front door, "Yeah, finally happy to be back. Hi, Jihoon!"

Jonghyun also know the young Kang Jihoon too and so does the boy as he gave the older a big bow and smile back at him.

"Come in Daniel. Seongwoo is somewhere around the house...oh, there he is." when he saw his friend peeking over from one of the doorway and slowly reveal himself to the newcomer. Jinyoung and Daehwi was the fastest as they tackled his leg and playfully while they pout hit on their daddy's long leg.

"Daddy is a meanie..."

"You said you're gonna pick us up..."

"You've promised..."

They both whined, attempting to fake their sobs and sulk at the older. Seongwoo raised his brow at Dongho like he was saying, 'I told you to let me go and get fetch this two from school and look what have you done.' kind of looked.

Dongho just shrugs and giving him the eating grin instead. 

Seongwoo crouched down and starts to apologize for ever breaking his promise and cooing and trying to bribe them with candies or ice cream if they stop sulking. They didn't buy it and keep sulking, although they can never stay sulky for so long but they try their best not to give in to their Daddy.

Daniel slowly approached them with Jihoon following him. 

"Ummm, I'm sorry.."

Seongwoo stop whatever he was doing and looked up to Daniel. He didn't respond but then he stood up and let out a small laugh which Daniel think it was adorable.

"No, it's fine...Thank you anyway for your help in bringing them to me."

Daniel frantically waves his hand over and shaking his head, "No no...it's really nothing. Dongho hyung asked of me and I don't have the heart to ever leave them be all alone so I said okay and here I am with your...sons."

"Yes, and thank you..."

"Yeah, no problem.."

They both then go into an awkward silent until Minhyun yells from the kitchen saying, "Lunch is ready!! Let's eat!" and everyone scurried to the kitchen leaving the two and their sons alone in the living room.

Dongho gave them an amused smile and his eating grin again as he crosses the living room. 

The twins and Jihoon was beaming so much, and happy that finally their father are talking to each other even before they could show the paper to them. Thank you to whoever had helped them in getting what they have been wanting to happen for whole month. But, they will still proceed with their plan in giving the love doodles paper to their father later. For now, they just gonna enjoy watching how both males are blushing and was so shy to looked at each other right now.

It's a small step and soon the best part will happen, one day.

 

_____

 

Hola everyone...I give you yet another update for this fic ^^

This time it's longer and well, the offcial moment of OngNiel talking to each other (FINALLY. AT LAST!!)

Hahaha, it's nothing serious and it's just a small talk anyway but it'll do (for now :D)

So, I hope you guys like the update and leave your comments down below, my lovelies ^^

Tata and toodles :333

<3333 oh and typos alert :DDD 

And thank you KANG DONGHO for being the match maker too lol