Twenty Six

Attraction

This is it and the time where his twins are gonna give hell at him is happening soon. Not in the car but at their house later when they arrived there. Currently Seongwoo is driving them to the super market to buy groceries and he made a mental note to stuck up until next month since he's gonna be away and he's gonna asked either his mother, or father or maybe cousins to babysits them while he's gone. He doesn't have any plan in sending Jinyoung and Daehwi to the nursery though, because the last time he did, let's just it does not turned out well and he had to call all the way from Japan to one of his friends to go and get them out of there and let them stay with them. It was hellish, a disaster.

His mother had offer to take them in for the time when Seongwoo is in Italy. Which mean, she have to take them home to their house. It's actually not a bad idea, but then can his parents also take care of their new pets though? Groot and Rocket? The pup and the kitten? 

The last time he know and if he remembers correctly, his father is allergic to each one of them. Both cats and dogs. So that is why Seongwoo were never allows to have pets at home except maybe a small hamster or a lizard or a tarantula (ew, why the hell does someone wants to keep those) or a parakeet or maybe a parrot. Well, he never did but he loves dogs so much but just not allowed to have one.

He was knocked out of his thoughts when he heard the twins singing to twinkle twinkle little star from the backseat. They were so into the song that they did so many cute gesture without realizing it that makes Seongwoo almost cooed at them and almost turning his head to record every single thing except he can't. If he do, then he is signing a contract to the grim reaper.

Twinkle, twinkle, little star
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high

Jinyoung and Daehwi make a 'twinkle twinkle' gesture with their fingers and looked up to the sky although it's daylight but they did what they want and keep staring up high and point out with their fingers as they keep singing. Sometimes they were muffled by the finger food that Seongwoo had packed for them as they sing through the mouthful of food, which was really cute that Seongwoo chuckles from the driver seat. Adjusting his rear mirror just so he can see them from the reflection and also making sure that he can still see the car behind.

Like a diamond in the sky
Twinkle, twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are


When the blazing sun is gone
When he nothing shines upon
Then you show your little light

At the part of the 'blazing sun' they both brought their hands up to protect themself from the sun and keep with their 'twinkling twinkling' hands afterwards. Glaring playfully up in the sky at the sun since they wanted to the stars to come out and take the sun's place away and shine down on earth. God, they are having such wide imaginations.

Twinkle, twinkle, all the night
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
How I wonder what you are

Once they're done singing, they make jazz hands and clapping for themself as they jump in their seats, stuffing the foods in their mouth again. They smiles brightly, beaming at their father when he met Seongwoo's eyes from the rear mirror.

"Daddy! Did we sing good?"

"Do we sound good?"

"Teacher taught the song today.."

"And we love it so much."

"They even teach us how to dance along.."

"To the song, which was suppose to be.."

"Jumping in the shape of a star."

Again with the twins habit of continuing and finishing each other's sentences. Seongwoo was touched so he brought his hand up to clutched on his chest, as if he was moved to what his sons just said. Which he is.

"Really? I would like to see that though." he said smiling softly back to his sons from the mirror and they were beaming even more brighter like they are the stars who shines the planet during night time, twinkling away.

"Then we'll show you!"

"When we get home!"

"Jumping every where and...."

"Daddy you should dance with us!"

Seongwoo chuckles at that and he could only nods his head, grinning back toothily.

"Sure babies. I'll dance with you after our groceries shopping, hm?"

Jinyoung and Daehwi throws their hands up over their head, resulting in them releasing whatever finger food that they were holding flew out of their hands. They stop their whooping midway and clamped their mouth when they realized they just dirtied their father's car. But Seongwoo ignores that and said it's okay since it's only bits of fruits and vegetables so nothing to serious or dirty for him to clean them up later.

"Sorry Daddy." they said in unison and continue with their food. Although they are planning to have lunch later, Jinyoung and Daehwi is a very good kids. Whatever foods that Seongwoo had packed for them, they will always finished them up no matter what because they extremely love their daddy's cooking. More than anyone else.

~

Seongwoo opens the door and both boys went through like a speed of light into their house, paper bags in their hands but Seongwoo had to tell them to be careful or everything from the bag will spill out. Seongwoo toes his shoes off and locked the door. He have two paper bags in his hands so he have to place them at the kitchen counter first before shrugging off his coat.

"Twinkle twinkle little star!"

"How I wonder what you are!"

The boys starts to sing the song again and they were showing the star jumps to Seongwoo which was currently putting away all their groceries in the pantry. When they wanted Seongwoo to pay attention to them, the twins starts tugging on his wrist and pull Seongwoo away from what he was doing and into the living room. Seongwoo simply let them drag him away because honestly, they are in a really good mood right now so he doesn't have the heart to ruin that by breaking the news of him going away. Not today though, but he will in one of the following days in the future.

it's gonna be hard.

They shows him few steps and told Seongwoo to follow along. It's a simple jump star and Seongwoo knows it, but he acts like he didn't know how a star jump supposed to looked like just so he wants them to teach him and clicked their tongues when he said he didn't know.

"How can you don't know how to make a star jump, Daddy."

Seongwoo shrugs playfully, lips turn into a straight line because he was trying to hide away any smile and act innocently. He loosen up his necktie and ing few buttons of his shirt.

"Enlighten daddy though. I forgot. It's been a while since daddy last make a star jump."

They puffed their cheeks but obliging to Seongwoo request and teach him anyway. Whining when Seongwoo make a mistake more like faking them. He stiffles off his laugh and holds it in at his level best. Enjoying the moment they have right now.

How can he be seperated away from this lovely babies of his anyway? Especially far away from home and not being able to see them for about two or three weeks. How can he crack the news though. Jinyoung and Daewhi will be sulking for the whole weeks when he is gone. Seongwoo can tell. He can see the future when it comes to his babies. He had been through that and know how bad it was to leave a small kids with someone else and came back with them sulking and upset on him. 

Seongwoo wished that he won't be needed to be in Italy though, but it's all goes down the drain and he have to leave in the next seven days. He sigh and focused back on them teaching him the dance. For now, let's just have some fun and enjoy the moment. It's not like he's gonna leave them forever though. But they will think that he is, just like before.

"Daddy!!"

"Focus!!" 

They tug him and hits him, whining when Seongwoo paused in the middle of the dance lesson. He chuckles and apologize before he continue dancing.

He love his baby boys so much.

 

_______

 

New update ^^ 

Please leave more comments guys :DD I love reading them, honestly. Please please do.

You guys motivates me if you leave commenst.

Hope you guys love this and next chapter will focus on the Kang, so don't worry. 

And spoilers, hahaha...I will make Daniel to be the second dad for the twins while Seongwoo is away though xDD

Since Daniel is having a two week breaks so the next week when Seongwoo is flying off to Italy, is his second week of holiday. Daniel volunteers to look after them and the twins will get to know Daniel even more ^^

Sorry for that lol....enjoy

Typos and errors alert.