Twenty Eight

Attraction

"Kang Dongho speaking."

Hey Dongho....I have a situation here. Big situation.

Dongho raised his brow upon the sentence. His assistant came in with a file for the next case he needed to look into but he told her to leave him be and proceed with his conversation with the caller. 

"What sort of situation are you talking about? Did you just kill someone?"

What...no, for god sake no. How can you even go there and think that I killed someone.

"Well, you have deadly stares, gave throws out daggers to people when you hates them." Dongho chuckles heartily and he heard the person over the phone cursed.

you Dongho. 

"Shouldn't you be ing my dongsaeng instead? I mean you both are giving each other the heart eyes on the day of Jonghyun's party though."

THE DONGHO! Listen, I'm calling you not because of your younger brother, Daniel. I'm calling you because I needed help. Help in...wait.

Dongho furrows his eyebrow when the caller paused then he heard someone wailing and maybe throwing something at the other because there were something breaking in the background. It sounded ugly though.

I said I'm sorry babies! Daddy didn't....wait wait!

You said that....that...you w-wont leave us!

Daddy!!

Dongho help! Send SOS please, quick...I can't. The boys are....ow ow ow ow! Jinyoung stop biting my leg! Daehwi put that down...Put it down!

And before Dongho could say anything, the call ended. What is happening though? The boys sounded so upset and angry to their dad, Seongwoo. And Seongwoo is having a major crisis over his house right now. Shouldn't they be at school today and shouldn't Seongwoo be at work? And he is so sure that it was Daehwi who said that Seongwoo wouldn't leave them. Does the boy meant by Seongwoo's upcoming event in Italy that he is supposed to be at in another month?

If yes, then it is a major crisis though. Those two little ones are really scary when they are angry or upset. And Seongwoo can't handle them alone in that state. As per request by the young father, Dongho sent an SOS text to their group chat.

CRISIS AT SEONGWOO'S. SOS NEEDED ASAP.

~

This morning, Seongwoo had waken up a bit late. He even missed out his work and even missed out sending the boys to school. He really didn't mean to overslept but he just did. Looking back at it, it's already too late to go in, so Seongwoo calls in his mother. It's better to just tell his mother the CEO instead of Minhyun or Guanlin. Thankfully his mother replied in a mere seconds and told him to take care of himself, although he didn't tell her he was sick. Just lazy to work. 

He did his usual routine of the day. Shower, do laundry if there is any, cleaning the house a little bit, picking up the scattered toys here and there, feed the pup and kitty and lastly breakfast.

Seongwoo was dazing off as he prepared breakfast, because he didn't even noticed that Jinyoung and Daehwi walking slowly towards him, rubbing their sleepy eyes. Daehwi drag one of his plushie with him.

"Daddy...."

"Breakfast.."

"What is..."

Seongwoo turned to the voice, and immediately smiles down at his two boys. They didn't even talk properly yet because they are sleepy as how they are look like.

"Anything you boys want. Daddy will make for you." although he had in his mind to cook the a simple waffles and pancake but he can always let them choose what they want to eat.

"Ice cream?"

"Cake?"

Seongwoo laughs. Except those. "No sweets early in the morning. Plus cake and ice cream are not breakfast. Not even good to make as breakfast."

They pouts but soon disappear as fast as it comes.

"Anything is fine Daddy."

"Yeah what he said."

He cooed and gave the two a kiss on each cheeks and temple and goes back to cooking them breakfast. Seongwoo told them to go wash up and change, then come back to the kitchen for breakfast and they did as he told. No need to repeat what he have said.

The three of them have such a good mood as they eat their breakfast. Sometime Seongwoo fed them some of his own and chuckles whenever they squeals, delighted with the food. They always love Seongwoo's food. Always.

Then Seongwoo had to break the news about his work, that needs him in Italy which he will have to go, no matter what, in the next five days. He even had prepared his luggage because he didn't want to rush his time and packs when he have a day or two before his departure.

"Daddy has to leave you two soon. For work. To Italy in another five days. And Daddy won't be here for at least two to three weeks." he carefully informed the two, voice was soft and eyes looking straight at his sons large brown orb eyes. He swear that he could see their eyes waver and glisten a bit. Praying so hard that they could take it without needing to cry or anything. The fork on their hands fell on the table and......Seongwoo is doomed.

~

"Daniel you need to come along with me to Seongwoo's."

"And why is that? Wait why Seongwoo's? You mean as in his house?"

"Yes where else, his office? Of course his house dummy. He's having a major crisis right now and I think you would be the best person to help him. So let's go." Dongho taps on his foot impatiently as he waited for his brother to come out after he had ran in to grab some stuff. At least Jihoon is in school so he didn't need to worry about leaving the boy or anything.

Dongho drove them to Seongwoo's house in silent. The younger Kang didn't really know what happen or what to ask to his brother so he just sat there in silent. Fidgeting nervously. 

They reached the other's house minutes after and some of the others are there too. Waiting outside for Dongho.

"What are you guys doing standing outside of his house though. Let's go in."

"We've been trying to. We've buzz his bells several times and even tried to call him, but Seongwoo haven't picked up any of our calls and not even trying to let us in." Minhyun explained, punching the bell again for the nth time and still no answer. Guanlin tried to call Seongwoo's phone yet again but still it went straight to his voicemail. What on Earth is going on here. 

Then before they could question whether Seongwoo is in our alive, the gate to his house opens. Everyone looked at each other before they quickly went in and also closing the gate after that.

As they all reached at his doorstep, they heard loud cries coming and even someone running around. Seongwoo manage to open the door and they gasped at the latter appearances. He was in a state of mess right now. There is even bite mark on his hand which they sure of belongs to one of the twins.

"My saviors! Help me!" he pleaded, hands reaching out to anyone he could get his hand on. Which was Daniel's though. The younger man blushed and looked away. It was a sudden skinship and boy does he feels hot right now.

"Seongwoo what happen. You're all....what is going on." Sungwoon asked and the group steps in slowly. The latter couldn't answer him when a ball hits his head. that hurts.

"Daddy is a meanie!!!"

"You promise!!! No more leaving!!! You lied!!!"

"Daddy is......Daddy!!"

Oh so that is the crisis though and it's really huge. Judging by the state of his house, it almost looks like a hurricane just ran by and destroying everything in place. There were few broken small vases around. Books scattered every where and small pillows too. Some pencils, pen and paper are all also scattered all over the place. Sheesh it's really messy but they can't blame the latter. 

Seongwoo walks back in and try to grab Daehwi but the boy hits him and kicking all over. He even punch him few times, but it was not tha painful although it's quite strong. Jinyoung ran into him and also starts hitting him with a pillow.

They watched the two boys having their tears trails down and wailing, sobbing and screaming around.

Dongho, Sungwoon and Taehyun looked at the four boys. Like they were demanding some explaination from them. Daniel however went to help Seongwoo. He couldn't bare to see the state Seongwoo is going through. He knows exactly how it feels to handle a serious episodes of temper tantrums. Although he could easily handle one boy alone he surely know that Seongwoo is having trouble trying to control two at the same time. 

"It's about the project. The one Seongwoo had talked about. Supposedly he have to fly to Italy next month, but something came up and Mrs. Ong had ordered for him to go there next week, or better yet in the next five days." Minhyun starts explaining, fixing his necktie in place but decided to loosen it. 

"Why though?" asked Taehyun, confused about why Seongwoo suddenly have to fly to Italy earlier than he should be.

"His mother said our rival company will be there when he is walking down the runway if he go to Italy next month. Said that they plan to sabotage his runway, so that's why she asked him to go earlier than he were scheduled. And you know how persistent Mrs. Ong is, and Seongwoo had to say yes. So I guess, the reason why the two boys are currently having a fit is due to him breaking the news to them."

"Which is a bad idea. They had done this before too. But this is the worst. They are rampaging the place down. No wonder it's a crisis to Seongwoo."

Dongho scratched his head and heave a sigh. Two temper tantrums needed to be control and they have to do everything they could in their power to make them calm down. And guess Seongwoo is in need of help. Badly though.

"Okay, well then. Operation in getting the twins to calm down starts now guys."

~

The grouo gave up in helping to calm the heck out the two boys down. And decided to clean up the house for Seongwoo's sake. Because he is also in an utter mess right now but thank god that Dongho brought Daniel with him. The younger happens to be very good in helping Seongwoo out.

He manage to reason with Daehwi, the younger twin out. Although he was still crying madly and angry at Seongwoo, while the other is handling Jinyoung with his best effort.

"Daehwi, you have to listen to your daddy. He needs to leave does not makes him that he is leaving you and your brother forever."

"But Daddy promised. He promised to never go and leave us again! He promised!"

"Yes he may have promised that but it's work, Daehwi. They need him. And your daddy is a very important asset to them that they needed him to be there."

Jinyoung butts in when he heard what Daniel just said to his younger sibling, who whimpers around in Seongwoo's arm.

"NO! We need Daddy more than they do! Daddy shouldn't leave. He should say no and stay with us instead! You promise Daddy!" Jinyoung starts hitting his daddy's chest again. Thrashing around in his arm as if he wants to be released by Seongwoo but the older only tightens his arm.

"Jinnie ah. Hwi ah. I am truly sorry that I have to leave and even break that promise. But I have to go. Although even Daddy doesn't want to go but I have to, babies. I'm really sorry. Daddy will make it up to you boys. I promise and this time I'm not breaking it. Please understand daddy. Please." he pleaded tiredly as he look at both his still sobbing sons, one in his arm and another in Daniel's.

He lean down to kiss Jinyoung's face. Peppering all over and hope that it relays the message of how much he loves him and then he moved to Daehwi who is still being held in Daniel's arm and lean down. His action actually made Daniel to feel all sorts of feelings. His cheeks starts to burn because they are standing so close and if he leans down and Seongwoo looked up, they would probably kiss.

After being kissed by Seongwoo for millions of time, finally they starts to relax but they are still sniffling and angry at Seongwoo.

The other sigh and with desperation showing in his eyes, Seongwoo looked at Daniel. There is only one thing left and Seongwoo feels that only Daniel is the best person for him. To help him.

"Daniel...please look after my sons while I'm away."

Daniel was taken a back by the request. "What? Me? But we barely know each other hyung. I mean, I barely know these two so how can I..."

"Trust me, they like you. I know because it shows in their eyes. Please Daniel. I beg of you to help in keeping them under control and in your care while I'm away. I'll leave some money for them and will even let you have a spare key to my house if you need them. Just please, please oh please Daniel. There is no other person that I think suitable enough to look after them. Not even those guys though and I'm sure that Jihoon will loves to have them. You can also stay in my house if you want to. So take the spare key and I've even stocked up our pantry for a month." 

Daniel try to find his eyes and trying to see if he was joking but he only sees such earnest and hopeful in the older's eyes. Desperations. And Daniel can't say no to those warm, tired and hazy eyes. He is just too whipped over this guy that he agrees to look after them while he's away. He only have five more days to go before his holiday ends. Maybe he could ask for another week to go and surely his father would understand.

"Okay, I'll do it."

And Seongwoo smiles after that. "Thank you...oh thank you so much Daniel. I'll make it up to you. And I'm sorry that we can't spend the upcoming weekend though. Like we had planned. But I'll keep that in mind and one day we'll have the time though."

"Yeah, and no problem. I will make sure that they are in good hands." Daniel smiles and looked down to the already quiet Daehwi which is his hand on Daniel's shirt. And Jinyoung was gripping onto Seongwoo's collar and even have his small arms around his neck after calming down. Still sobbing but softly in Seongwoo's neck.

"No need to worry Seongwoo ah. We'll help in looking after them to and take turn to visit them at Daniel's." Dongho reassure the latter with a smile and the rest of them were doing the same thing. Daniel hand Daehwi over when the smaller boy starts to whimper around and make grabby hands to Seongwoo. Despite the twins are still upset over their daddy, they still loves him and right now they want to hug him.

So Seongwoo took Daehwi with his other arm after he carefully shift Jinyoung to his left arm. Daehwi immediately wrapped his arm around Seongwoo's neck too and whines. Now with the two boys in his arm, Seongwoo excuses himself and retreat back to his room since his sons had whines how tired and sleepy they are at him. It seems that the temper tantrums had drained all their energy out and make them feel sleepy.

They nods and let him leave. Daniel went along, saying that Seongwoo might need his help even though the older didn't say anything but when he sees Daniel following him, he didn't refused and just let the younger male tags along. Leaving the others in the living room, watching in amusement at the two males retreating backs.

 

________

 

Updated! And it's longer than the previous chapters :DDD

Gosh my OngHwi came to life y'all xDDD They are having so much fun in Japan right now that I felt like it's my OngHwi from this story lol

Glad that they are looking fine and enjoying themself though and they are even filming for something. Not sure for what show though but guess we could see OngHwi's moments more ^^

How I wish that Daniel or Jinyoung is with them too then it's be a complete family vacations hahahaha

Anyway enjoy and leave your comments :D

Typos and errors alert.