Five

Attraction

"Wait...why are you here?" Seongwoo his eyebrow head slightly tilted to the side as he watch how the person was looking at him in the same way.

"I came to fetch Jihoon. And..." the said person looked down where Jinyoung and Daehwi were, standing behind their daddy, peeking from between their daddy's long legs. Then to Jihoon who was with them but he was smiling at him, and slowly walked closer.

"Wait, Jinyoung and Daehwi...you sent them to the same school as Jihoon?"

"Yes, is something wrong with that, Dongho?" the person was finally being introduced when Seongwoo said his name. He never thought that he'd see Dongho here of all places and he can't imagine him coming to pick Jihoon up from school. What is his relationship with the boy anyway.

Jihoon slipped through and already had his arm wide open, in a grabby way towards Dongho and instantly Dongho picked him up, playfully pinching Jihoon's nose.

"Were you a good boy at school, Hoonie?" the said boy cheerfully said 'yes' and bounced in Dongho's arm.

"Good boy, I don't want your appa to be sad and hear that you didn't be a good boy as you promised him."

"I'm always good and Appa will never get upset with me. I promise!" they both chuckles, then Dongho goes back on looking at Seongwoo, but he was not looking all intimidating as he always are even when he's in a good mood or bad mood. Seongwoo had said before and remind himself for many times that Dongho have a resting face on everytime they hang out together and people will often thinks that he was a brute and a total jerk when Dongho is actually a softy and very friendly once you'll get to know the bulky guy even more.

"So, care to explain why are you and picking Jihoon up. What kind of relationship did you have with him? Sorry, I'm just curious to know." he felt the twins holding onto his pants. The twins know who Dongho is but they can't help but to always feels scared of the man because like Seongwoo said, he had a default resting face that is asking to be slap or punch.

"Jihoon is my nephew and right now his appa couldn't come to get him, so he asked if I was around and I said yes." Dongho explained simply stated that like they are blood related, of course they aren't since Jihoon is adopted but Dongho love Jihoon very much so like how Daniel love Jihoon as his own blood related son since he adopted the boy at the age of 7 months old back then.

Seongwoo gaped at the answer Dongho had just told him. He didn't remember the bulky man ever told him of having a brother before when they are still in middle school or even when they are in high school or in college. Or did he but Seongwoo didn't pay any attention to it.

"So, the blonde guy....he's your." he didn't get to finish his question when Dongho nodded his head.

"Yes, we're brothers. Kang Daniel is my dongsaeng and Appa of Jihoon. And we are really related so don't think that we're not." Dongho claimed, eyebrow raising in the process when he watches how Seongwoo's expression slightly changes.

"I didn't say that you're not and wait....Kang Daniel? As in the world renown surgeon who saved many lives from dying? The Kang Daniel? He's your dongsaeng?" he exclaimed not believing that Dongho and Daniel are siblings. 

"Yes, Seongwoo. I know we're different and we had different interest, but he wanted to make our parents proud so he ended up studying to become a doctor while I study to be a lawyer."

Okay, I didn't even ask on why did you study law firm when your parents are both surgeons. Well, whatever.

"Woah there, I don't actually care if you guys are different and what's wrong with being a lawyer anyway. It's a good occupation and they pay you well, if you succeed in winning the case of course."

"Yes I got paid well but being a lawyer is tough since you're dealing with criminals, and helping them to win is practically hard. You need to dig deep to get all the resources, evidence and share your opinions on what you just found and well, telling them the truth and you can't lie. Since you're trying to help your clients and try to win the cases."

Seongwoo diligently listened to Dongho's explaining about what lawyers do and it was interesting. He tapped his chin, one arm crossed over his chess.

"Guess so. It's hard and basically you have to stand firm and have a stone cold wall surrounding your heart because surely you'll gonna get cursed for and all. Totally understand you, Dongho but that doesn't explained why your parents...not supporting your interest in being a lawyer. I mean they payed for all the classes you gone through for the last 4 years."

"I never said that they didn't support of what I'm interested at, Seongwoo. Only that they didn't like the idea of me getting involved with dangerous cases and afraid if I make a mistake and will ended up being thrown into prison for the rest of my life. They support and gave me lots of advice over all those years and told me to be careful when I got the job since being a lawyer is kind of dangerous." he sigh, running his hand through his thick black hair. For a while there, both of them totally forgot about the kids until they heard some soft whining caming from three boys.

"Ohh gosh, we totally forgot about these guys." they both laughed apologizing at the three boys.

”Guess I should take Jihoon home now, Daniel won’t be back for another 3 hours or more. Said he had an emergency case going on.” Dongho said more to Jihoon rather than Seongwoo. 

“Okay uncle. Are you taking me back to your home, uncle?” Jihoon asked, staring at Dongho cutely.

”Yes, Hoonie. Your appa said he’ll come and pick you up there.”

”Yeay! I wanted to meet Snuggle so much. Missed him!” He chirped at the thought of meeting Dongho’s pet dog, Snuggle which is pretty cheesy to named a dog as Snuggle especially when the dog is a freaking bulldog, big and bulky like the owner.

Seongwoo try his best to muffles his laugh because everytime he heard the name Snuggle, he would always laughed and Dongho will always glared at him and threaten him.

”Okay, he missed you too. So we should take our leave now. See ya this weekend Seongwoo. You still remember our plan right. Jonghyun had told us to be there and no excuses.”

Seongwoo waves off his hand and nodding his head, “Yeah yeah I know. I’ll be there, don’t worry. See you this weekend, Dongho.”

And they both parts way. 

~

After being in the theatre for 5 hours, Daniel could finally breathe once again. It’s time to go home. He glances at his watch and the time was showing it was already about 6 in the evening. He need to get Jihoon from his older brother’s house.

Daniel took a quick shower and changed into his casual clothes before leaving the hospital, bidding goodbyes to all his staffs and Jisung. 

The operation was a success and the man will be okay. There it goes again. His gifted hand had worked its wonder.

”See you later, hyung.”

Jisung gave him a pat and thanking him for saving the man. Daniel shrugs off with a small smile.

He drove off to the road and called Dongho while he drove his way to his hyung’s house using the bluetooth.

He waited for the other to picked up after the third ring, before he could open his mouth, a playful voice greets him along with a chain of giggles. He smile at the familiar voice.

”Appa!”

”Hey Hoonie. How’s my boy doing? Did you behave while you’re at Uncle Dongho’s? How was school?”

”I’m good appa and yes, I’m being a good boy and even helped uncle with giving Snuggle a bath this evening and school was great! I made two new bestfriends. They are very nice!”

Daniel smiles grew wider as he listened to his son rambling about school, the food, the teacher, his new found friends which he is proudly talking about almost in every single topics he’s talking about. It made him grew curious to know who this friends Jihoon have been praising and saying about how friendly, nice, sweet, cute, and have small heads than he was.

”That’s great, Hoonie. Appa is so happy that you’ve made new friends and somehow these two friends of yours are your favorite. Who are they and when can I meet them?” He chuckles, eyes was laser focused on the road as he talks with Jihoon. He then heard Dongho’s voice in the background and some loud barks. 

“Okay Hoonie, go and take a bath before your appa arrive.” Dongho said, taking away the phone from Jihoon and the younger boy reply with an ‘okay’.

Daniel can feel that Dongho is on the other line now, “Sorry to trouble you, hyung. Did he give you a hard time?”

”Not at all and you know Jihoon never give anyone a hard time. He’s a good kid. Anyway, where are you? Are you close already or still...”

Daniel cuts him off, “I’m close, reaching your house soon. Anyway hyung, did you know who is the two friends that Jihoon has been talking about for the last 15 minutes just now. He sounded like he adores them so much and like he was idolizing them.”

Dongho laughed from the other side of the line which made Daniel frowns at his question. What so funny with his question?

Dongho was smiling when he remembers how Jihoon had been talking so much about his friends too which he finds it cute.

”Ohh...them. Well yeah, they are a pretty cute kids and I love them too. If I were Jihoon, I will totally act like him too because they are very lovely and trust me, it’s nothing to worry about. Those two are a good kid just like their father. Very polite but can be jumpy too.” Dongho chuckles.

”Hyung you sounded like you’ve known them for so long now. Who are they? What is it that you aren’t telling me. I’m dying to know who they are.” Daniel whined, as he make a left turn afterwards and came into a familiar looking road.

”You want to know?”

”Yes hyung.”

”You sure?”

”Hyung~ stop with all that and give me answers and not another question. Palli, you’re making me nervous.”

”Okay. They are the sons or twins of the Ong Seongwoo.”

Daniel froze at the name once Dongho said it. 

 

_____

 

Double updates!!! And if some of you guys have guessed it right, yes it's Dongho!

*have some candies* :DDDD

Woot woot!! I manage to write two chapters today hahahaha

Well, probably gonna make it a triple updates if...Just if, so no promises ^^

Enjoy and comments lovelies :DDD

Oh and don't worry about why Daniel just froze from hearing Seongwoo's name :DDD Nothing serious haha

Typos alert (everytime everywhere ;33)