Six

Attraction

The bell rangs through Dongho's house and he instantly shouts for the person to come in since he already know who the person is. The said person walks in and closed the door with the sound of a 'click'. He throw off his shoes and quickly headed to the kitchen as he could hear giggling coming from the kitchen.

"Hey, baby bro." Dongho said when Daniel came into the kitchen, panting. The older Kang raised a brow at Daniel when he sees how his younger brother were panting as if he just ran up the stairs which would be odd if he does so because Dongo's condo is situated on the 10th floor. But judging by how he was all sweaty, and panting, gasping for air answer it all.

"Did you just ran up the staircase baby bro? Like all the way to 10th floor?" Dongho smirked in amusement, as he leaned against the kitchen counter.

Daniel was breathing heavily, weezing along the way before he mutter a soft, "Yes."

Dongho bobbed his head and then crack into a chuckle at how Daniel actually ran up until the 10th floor. He must have been missing Jihoon so much or missed 'him' that he didn't bother to wait for the elevator to take him up.

The older Kang gesture for Daniel to sit beside the concerned Jihoon, eyes waver as he watches how his appa is sweaty and panting so much. Once seated, Jihoon reached out for his hand, gripping tightly around Daniel's thick wrist. Daniel turned to his son, softly smiling at him when he gets to see Jihoon with a concerned look flashes across his face. 

"Appa....you okay?" Jihoon asked carefully, looking into Daniel's eyes. The older nods his head in response.

"Yes....appa is okay. Nothing to...worry about." Daniel try his best to talk in between breath, slowly his heart is getting back into its normal pumping rhythm and his breathing is steadying as he calm down.

Jihoon then smiles back at Daniel once he is sure that Daniel is no longer panting and gasping and sweating and he loosen up his grip on Daniel's wrist, but not letting go. He turned back to his uncle who watches them in silent. Daniel did the same thing. He ran up because he was just too shocked about the person that his older brother just said when he was about to reach his house.

Ong Seongwoo.

Dongho and Daniel stares at each other for about a full minute, as if they were talking by just using their eyes. Daniel's eyes have lots of questions pouring out from them while Dongho's eyes shows lots of amusement and answer which Daniel wanted to listen to.

The older Kang turned away to stirred the tomato soup he's currently cooking. He had plan to make dinner for the father and son before he let them go home. He does not trust his baby brother when it comes to cooking. No sir, not in million, billion, trillion years. He remembered how Daniel once almost burnt the whole kitchen down just by cooking a simple porridge, for their sick mother back in Busan. Although Daniel keeps on repeating himself saying that he's better now and can cooked a proper meal for himself and Jihoon but Dongho still not buying it.

Dongho could feel the younger Kang's eyes on him, so the older turned off the stove after he is sure that they are properly cooked and pour the content out into a bowl. Placing the bowl of hot tomato soup at the table where Daniel and Jihoon is sitting, he quickly pulls a chair sitting across the two.

"Okay, I know you must have lots of questions to ask about Ong Seongwoo because I could feel my back being burn up by your stare, baby bro. Ask away." 

Daniel sat there still looking at his older brother then to Jihoon who was trying to get the tomato soup as he outstretched his arm out.

He carefully starts throwing questions to Dongho, he was curious as .

~

"How did you two meet each other?"

"We've met when we were in middle school. He was my classmate and quickly turned to be my bestfriend, one of my bestfriend."

"Why didn't I know that?"

"Because you never asked, idiot."

"Hey, no cursing here. My kid is sitting with us on this table."

"Okay, sorry. Next questions."

"Are you closed to him?"

"I just said that he's my bestfriend, Daniel. So of course we are and still am."

"You sure he's the Ong Seongwoo and not some random guy calling himself as Ong Seongwoo?"

"How many Ong have you heard of in Seoul again? None right except the one and only Ong Seongwoo, so he's the only Ong Seongwoo that I've come to know of."

"Yeah but still, people these days can simply turned themself into someone they are obsessed with and acting like he is Ong Seongwoo."

"Yah, you're freaking surgeon and you should know that yourself that no way in hell that someone could be as perfect as Seongwoo is, no matter how many time they go under the knife. Rather than becoming pretty or handsome, they'll turned into a walking corpses."

"Okay...you got some point there."

"Anything else?"

"How old is he?"

"Yah, Kang Daniel. Didn't you read the newspaper or Naver or anywhere in the social media?"

"Nope, never care and never will."

"You're a snail."

"No, I'm a rabbit."

"RABBIT!!!"

"Okay, back to your question. He's 25 years old, same as me."

"Ohh, so he's a hyung then."

"Yes, why? You want him to be younger than you or something so that he can call you Hyung?"

"No, just saying. Next question, so he's really the Ong Seongwoo."

"Daniel one more time of you asking whether he's THE freaking ONG SEONGWOO I'm gonna crush you in my bear hug, tighter than I always did to you."

"Okay fine. No more questions needed."

"So that's it? Why did you even want to know who he is anyway? Afraid that he's not a good person and his sons are not good enough to be friend with Hoonie?"

"No! God, no and that never crosses my mind, hyung. Just that, for pete sake he's the Ong Seongwoo and his sons are friends with my Jihoonie and it's kind hard to believe and it's too overwhelming."

"Why did you think so. It's not like Seongwoo's a god or anything. He's a human being too but sometime they all think that he's a robot, asking him for all sorts of questions that they couldn't solve by themself, then asked him to posed for hours and hours for photoshoots and going on a diet so that he could get into a perfect weight, until he ended up almost looking like a walking skeleton one time. I still remember how he almost dropped down on his knees when he finished off his last runway backstage. We had to rushed him to the hospital and get him hydrated for two days."

Daniel winced at the thought of how the god like, 4th dimesion visual god go through those things, making himself suffer for the sake of others. If he had known the Seongwoo that time, he would have told him to stop hurting himself and force feed him if he had too.

"It's the perk of being a model. And working in the most renown magazine as one of the editor but soon to be CEO."

"Oh, he's working under his mother didn't he. I heard about that though."

"And that is the only thing that you've heard of him, besides who he is that make you running all the way up to my condo located on the 10th floor. Charming. Anyway, Seongwoo is a very busy man. He couldn't sleep much even if he's taking a break or went on a holiday with us, and he'd always get lots of calls from the company and lots of directors who wanted to recruit him and wanting them to be their model. Seongwoo is practically a killer. He kills almost every single brand of clothes, shoes, bags, cosmetics and everything else he ever posed for with a single shots and boom, the sales skyrocket like crazy. Every clothing brand he poses will be sold out within hours, even shoes, bags, jewelries, cosmetics, you named it."

Daniel's mouth went wide open at the thought of the said man killing everything. Well killing as in how his older brother is saying, sold everything within hours just because he was the model and because he wore them so everyone wants what Seongwoo wear.

~

"Can I have the tomato soup please?" Jihoon said tearing the olders away from their conversations and thoughts on Seongwoo. Both of them nods their head.

"Sorry Hoonie. I'll scooped for you some." Dongho slide out of the chair, rummaging through to get a small bowl for Jihoon. Once the bowl was filled with the tomato soup, he offers it to Jihoon which the younger happily accepts it and starts spooning and shoving it down his throat. 

"Let's stop and enjoy our dinner. Okay. We'll continue some other time about Seongwoo. Gosh, I never thought that I have to go through and talked about Seongwoo so that you could know him better and not just by who he is and not because of how fu...I mean freaking popular he is. Don't drown yourself and become a part of those people, Daniel. Never judge a book by its cover. Seongwoo is a really nice guy and I think, Jihoon had told me that you guys met each other this morning when both of you dropped your sons to school."

Daniel stared at Dongho after he heard the last part. Yes, they did met each other but they didn't open their mouth to greet one another and Daniel know who he is in that moment but he didn't think that it was really him, in real life. He have to admit, Seongwoo was very dreamy and damn he was freaking gorgeous and handsome in real life. Yes, Daniel ing know who Ong Seongwoo is, he only faking himself infront of Dongho about not knowing who Seongwoo is, just so he could listen to his side of the story.

The blonde had always heard rumors and gossips of how Seongwoo is a jerk and rude to the netizens and he was very cold and ruthless to his co-worker and etc. (he did heard of some of the good side about Seongwoo) How can a guy like him act like that and how can someone say that when they don't know the guy that much except knowing what he's doing for work and all. But he was genuinely suprised to find out that his older brother had been bestfriend with the Ong Seongwoo for many years which he never knew of. He only heard of a certain Jonghyun, Taehyun and Minhyun but never the Ong Seongwoo or another guy he forgot his name, sounding almost the same as Seongwoo's. 

Whatever it is, Daniel know that he sort of got attracted towards the model, just by the way their eyes met each other this morning. However, he couldn't stand a chance or even dare to ever come closer to the model. Even if Dongho and Seongwoo are friends.

Little did Daniel know, Jihoon had everything planned in bringing him to be together with Seongwoo, Jinyoung's and Daehwi's appa. They had everything under control and nobody gonna stop them.

It's the power of love and they want to unite those love between the two men.

 

_____

 

TRIPLE UPDATES!!!! Oh my cow!!!

Oh my....daebak, jinjja, wanjeon, real, heol, jeongmal, daebak xDDDD

Sorry, this chapter is mostly our Kang is talking about our Seongwoo because Daniel is kind of whipped over Seongwoo and knowing that DeepHwi is Jihoon's bestfriends hahaha he's anxious ^^

Hopefully you love all the updates and leave your comments :DDD

How many Seongwoo did I used in this chapter?? That is a lot of Seongwoo hahahaha

Ohh and sorry again if the chapter is a bit off, and some of the plot might slip a little but...meh hahaha

I need to rest my fingers now hahaha..have been writing since this evening, and posted like 4 chapters for my fics now hahaha (3 for this & 1 for my another OngNiel fic.) gawd, I need to sleep

Comments!! Love ya guys!! Keep supporting and ciao.

Typos alert!!