Twenty Seven

Attraction

After their sort of ‘date’ as Daniel would like to call it, even though it’s just a simple shopping and picnicking together with Seongwoo and his sons few days ago. Daniel can’t stop thinking about the latter. And - for once - he even bought every single magazines - even the last editions - that have Seongwoo’s picture in it just so he can stared and admires the older’s handsome, godly, ethereal face.

He has to admit like for the millionth time that Seongwoo is handsome and at the same time gorgeous.

It would be illegal for someone like him to be real, to be human or to be even walked down this planet.

And it can’t never be easier when you’re having a crush on him and to the point of fantasizing about him and you dating or marrying and raising the three boys together. That is exactly how Daniel are now. Even more so after their little sort of ‘date’.

Daniel wakes up and starts getting into shower and get ready for breakfast. He let his son sleeps in and realized that they should have wake up even more earlier since Jihoon had school today but instead they slept in and school is off the chart. Well, he will call the school later and inform Jihoon’s absent then.

Even though Daniel is the type that want his son to keep going to school and be a good boy and grow up to be smart and intelligent, today he let it slide and let Jihoon rest.

Daniel slowly creep out of his room because Jihoon was sound asleep on his bed, although he have his own room but last night Jihoon sort of wanted to sleep with Daniel and even -almost- cried just so Daniel let him. His baby boy is being his unusual baby boy. Jihoon never likes to be babied around much but sometimes when he want the attention, he will starts being a baby and act cute and adorable just so Daniel will gives in.

Okay, let’s start with breakfast then he will figure out what should they do for today.

~

Doe, a deer, a female deer

Ray, a drop of golden sun

Me, a name I call myself

Far, a long, long way to run

Daniel looked up from his breakfast when Jihoon starts to sing into one of the nursery rhymes. It was all too familiar since it's an old children's song. And Daniel loves this song. One of his favorite. He smiles and stared at his son singing, while Jihoon pokes into his waffles. Head bobbing side to side while he sings. There a small jump in his body that made Daniel cooed at him. He stops eating and hooked his chin with his hand and lean forward so that he could get closer to his son. Smiling softly at Jihoon.

Sew, a needle pulling thread

La, a note to follow Sew

Tea, a drink with jam and bread

That will bring us back to Do (oh-oh-oh)

After the last part of the song, Jihoon repeat the same line starting back 'doe a deer a female deer' and Daniel giggles at the sight. Gosh Jihoon is very cute. And it seems that Jihoon noticed his father was staring at him, so he paused somewhere around 'me, a name I call myself', blushing.

"Why did you stop, Hoonie. Keep going, Appa wants to hear you sing some more. Go on." Daniel smiles, standing up and take a seat next to Jihoon, encouraging him to continue. His son blinks for few times but did as told and sang once again and Daniel follow along. They both giggles and Jihoon climbed onto Daniel's lap and sat with him throughout their breakfast. They had so much fun just by eating their breakfast.

Next Daniel gave Jihoon a bath and he ended up joining his son along when the boy keep splashing the water at Daniel. They laughs and giggles and squeals during bath time. It was the best part, when Daniel barely remember when did he last had this so much fun his little baby boy.

~

It's decided then, Daniel and Jihoon decided to pay Seongwoo and the twins a visit because both father and son and too whipped and like the Ong family so much that they wanted to meet them sooner than they thought. But they wasn't supposed to meet because the twins are in school, obviously. And Seongwoo must be working, well I'll be damn. That though.

"Well Jihoon, guess maybe we should just laze around the house for today." Daniel admits, throwing himself back on the couch, followed by Jihoon who jumps onto him. Daniel yelps and then starts to tickles the smaller boy. Jihoon goes into a laughing fits, bubbling and giggling when his appa tickles him.

The older proceed with blowing his face into Jihoon's bare tummy that tickles the boy so much that he thrashed around in his appa's arms.

"Appa that tickles!" Jihoon shrieks, giggling and squealing. And Daniel couldn't help but smiles and laughs along with his son, but he didn't stop with the tickling. 

Mr Floppy hops into the living room, curious about why his owner is laughing loudly early in the morning. Daniel let's him in the house because he's around and Jihoon is too so if Mr Floppy decides to mess around, they both can't always clean the mess together.

"Appa!! Stop...It's too much...Appa.." Jihoon said between breath and his giggling. When Daniel stops, Jihoon starts hitting his appa playfully, like he was mad at him but he never am mad at all, but he loves it so much. Since it's been a while since his appa ever play with him like that. So Jihoon squished Daniel's face with his small hands and kiss his appa all over the face. 

His adorableness made Daniel smiles, nose crinkling and eyes turned into a thin line. Gosh, it's the best day he ever had. Just stay in the house and play around with Jihoon.

And that's when something lights up in his head.

"That's it Hoonie! We can play all day long today. Only stopping for lunch, snacks and dinner."

That does sounds really endearing to Jihoon and does really gets his interest. Never thought that his father would want to play and let him play for the whole day. But guess that rules were pushed to the side then. Soon, Daniel carry Jihoon in his arm and ran upstairs into Jihoon's room where all the toys are.

It's play day for both Daniel and Jihoon.

~

For the whole day, they play. From building some robot toys, to acting a play, with the mix of every single fairy tales Jihoon had read or watch. And most of the play, Daniel act as the damsel in distress or the princess. From Snow White to Cinderella to Sleeping Beauty and Belle then Frozen and etc. Goodness he never thought that it's tiring to play but Daniel never wanted to stop so they keep on playing.

Toy cars, figurines, remote control car or helicopters and so much more. And wow, Daniel again, sort of surpised to find out that how many toys Jihoon had collected that he doesn't know off or remember buying. And most of it were still functional and decent. Not to mentioned the amount of soft toys Jihoon had on his small bed.

Once they think that it was time to take a break and have some snacks, they both walked down to the kitchen. Earlier on, Daniel manage to prepaer their own ice cream, or more like popsicle ice cream. Chocolate and vanilla. And even some of the strawberries and even cookies and cream. Wow just wow and Daniel even surprised himself that he make their own popsicles ice cream.

"What will it be, Hoonie? Chips, cookies, muffins or ice cream?"

"ICE CREAM!" Jihoon bounce and beams at the sound of ice cream which Daniel chuckles as he took the popsicle tray out and let Jihoon picks his favorite. And soon they were eating on their ice cream. Both taking two and holds it in both their hands. God how they look so pathetically cute when they both and eat on the ice cream.

"Brain freeze!!" Daniel shouts, and bringing his hand up to his temple when he feels the pang of coolness seeping into his head. Jihoon giggles and so did Daniel. 

"I want to have brain fweeze too."

"It's freeze Hoonie not fweeze." Daniel corrects his son softly and before he could stop him from shoving the last of the ice cream, Jihoon flails around and kicking his small feets into the air.

"Ah, my brain. Appa!!"

Daniel can only laugh but soon it dies down to help sooth off the brain freeze Jihoon is having with a warm glass of water.

~

Their fun day goes on until they both fell asleep on the couch. Daniel's body taking the whole couch as Jihoon slept on top of his chest, cheeks squished adorably into Daniel's hard chest. And the father's arm were wrapped, so protectivelyy around Jihoon's frails, small body. Keeping him still in his arm as the father and son sleeps through the night after their long, fun and adventurous day.

They decide on what to do next for tomorrow if Jihoon accidentally skip class again though.

 

_______

 

Updated!! Daniel and Jihoon is having so much fun in their house today lol....I mean in this chapter ^^

Next chapter will be Seongwoo breaking the news to his twins son and also him asking Daniel's help. More like pleading for help ;DD

Please leave your comments and upvotes

Typos and errors alert.