Twenty Two

Attraction

The picnic lasted for an hour since they sort of enjoy sitting by the grass and munching over the food all the while as they chat comfortably. Their sons had already left the two alone, because they wanted to run around the wide field of grass. At the same time, playing with the huge bubbles that some of people there doing. It was hot and sunny but the constant cool breeze keeps everyone there to feel all chilly.

Seongwoo and Daniel watches how their sons were happily running around, now playing a game of tag. It is very lovely. Like before, Daniel keeps on getting back and forth out of his mind about how it feels like if they are currently married, being husbands toward each other and just sitting by the side, under this large oak tree, shaded away from the hot sun and simply just enjoying their time together, watching their sons playing around.

Damn, he's too far ahead of time. Every single time. 

Maybe, he did want all that to happen, fast. Then again, maybe Seongwoo didn't feel the same way at all. He's already forgotten about the doodly papers which was written by Ong Seongwoo, stashed in his jeans pocket. Still not sure whether it's really actually meant for him and not anyone else.

"Hey Daniel." called the older gently, his tone was soft like feathers. At least now Daniel wasn't staring or in any deep thoughts.

"Yes, hyung." he respond. Slowly facing the older who had already have his eyes fixed on Daniel. The blonde was a bit startled but it goes away so fast.

"Sorry if this sort of a very sensitive kind of questions, but I'm just curious to know." Seongwoo gently asked the younger. Eyes were looking directly into Daniel's like he was trying to find or ask whether he could continue. Daniel blinked, and nods his head acknowledging the older.

"It's about Jihoon. Sorry, again. It's nothing serious, but just want to know why you took him in. I'm sorry....very sorry if I say something bad. Tell me to stop and I will and you don't need to answer me." Seongwoo defended, hands were now over his head, like he was surrendering. But Daniel didn't say anything and just smile at the older.

"I took him in because his parents doesn't want him anymore. He was thrown away by his parents when I first saw him. They were a drunken mess. Jihoon's biological parents. But even with them being in that state, they were still that sober enough to ask me to take him in and give him the best life that they couldn't give to him." he said in a sad tone. Daniel's expression's fell a little when he thinks back about the past. Sad, hurtful to see a small child to be thrown away by his parents and were not wanted. But, at least for Daniel who loves children so very much, loves him and thats why he didn't hesitate to take him in and changed Jihoon's surname from Park to Kang. Officially making the boy as his son, with his parents approval.

Seongwoo tilted his head. He was also sad to hear about that. About the small boy. Somehow, his thought fly back into his own time when he first visit the orphanage and saw both Jinyoung and Daehwi. They were so tiny since they are still a toddler and was already sent into the orphanage.

Daniel noticed how the older was dazing. It looks like he was deep in his thought that Seongwoo hadn't blink in a very long time so Daniel had to snap him back to reality.

"Hyung?" he calls out, gently shaking the man. Only then did Seongwoo blink and eyes averted back to Daniel's.

"Oh, silly me. I'm sorry for drifting off like that."

"It's fine hyung. Since you asked about Jihoon, now I'm curious to know about Jinyoung and Daehwi too. The reason why you adopted them."

They both stared at each other for a full minute before Seongwoo starts.

"I took them in because they have nobody else in their life." Daniel frowns at the older's word. What does he mean by that. Seongwoo smile, sadly.

"They don't have anyone else because their parents died in an accident. Their relatives, who seems like hates them didn't even bother to take them in, even after knowing of their parents death and held the funeral. No one is their family wanted to look after a set of twins, not when everyone was having their own kids to raised, so in the end they put them into the orphanage." Seongwoo laughs bitterly. Whenever he open up about his babies, he would always finds it hard for him to hold back his tears. His boys didn't deserve to be treated that way. Not when they are simply an innocent small babies without their parents around. Daniel stay quietly and listening still to his reason. The blonde was angry and sad.

"When the old lady there told me about their life. I couldn't help it but to takes them in, without second thought. Then I legally changed their surname, just like you did to Jihoon, to Ong. They were small when I adopted them and a handful too since they are twins and they think alike, act alike. But I was in love with them, the moment I laid my eyes on them. They were pure innocent babies and I love them so much. Now, I'm glad that they are happy and smiles more. And I tend to keep that smiles on them, forever."

Seongwoo was determined, and he had promised himself that Jinyoung and Daehwi will be having those smiles everyday on their face. Daniel was falling more and more for Seongwoo now with how the older's have such a great determination and goal in life.

The blonde do have the same goal. That is also to always keep Jihoon happy and making sure that he smiles everyday and everytime without fail.

~

"Appa!"

"Daddy!"

The three boys yells out at the two men from afar. They both turned their head away from each other and towards their sons. It seems like they wanted to play with the kites.

Daniel and Seongwoo grins and laughs. Slowly, both male starts packing up and throw away all the trash into the trash can and walked up to their sons.

"Always so bouncy." said Seongwoo smiling widely.

"Yeah, spriteful bunch of kids. Jihoon and your twins." giggled Daniel.

"Indeed they are." the older agrees.

Surely their Sunday is the most greatest Sunday that they both had ever had. Everything is so great and fun and they simply loves it. Now, they wished that they could do this again and again in the future. Perhaps maybe one day, just the two of them. Alone. Without their sons around.

Yes, they like that.

Ong Seongwoo like that very much.

Kang Daniel like that very much.

 

_____

 

Second update but shorter ^^

Lol I'm sorry that I have been dragging about their Sunday so much now xDD

But I can assure you that it will end in the next chapter. Only few short stories about where else they would go together and that's it ^^

Hopefully you guys still love this chapter though :DD

It's simply about WinkDeepHwi's past life and how OngNiel ended up adopting them :33

Anyway, comments and don't be stingy (I'm gonna keep on saying this until I can't say it anymore....which is never lol)

Typos alert....am too lazy to go through it now.

Toodles