Twenty Three

Attraction

The next thing the pair and their sons went on their Sunday is the the theme park, since the kids had been pleading endlessly for almost 20 minutes in the car ride. Jinyoung and Daehwi had been poking on Seongwoo's cheek and body along with some whining and aegyo. Seongwoo did told them that he will take both to wherever they want to. It doesn't matter if its the theme park or the toy shop or the zoo or even just drive them around the city.

Daniel too had said to Jihoon before that with his two weeks off, he'll take Jihoon to any place the younger boy wants to be. Even Daniel himself is excited and happy to be out of his work place and not getting disturb by anyone in particular, thanks to his very understanding father.

"Theme park..." Seongwoo said when he exited the car and stared at the entrance of the place. It brings back memories when he was about 7 years old. Where his parents had once took him to a theme park somewhere in Incheon. It was the greatest time of his life that it simply put Seongwoo into a smile. Whenever he thought about it. Despite his mother being a very busy business woman, running her company and managing everything on her own. As a mother, she still keep being the best one and get her times well organized so that she could have longer moment to be with Seongwoo when he was a kid. Even his father too, who runs a company as the big CEO, director of an entertainment company that is, had his time split up generously for Seongwoo.

Daniel approached the older male when he spot Seongwoo standing like a statue for a short moment. Eyes gazing out onto the entrance of the theme park. Jinyoung and Daehwi had been busy chattering with Jihoon now. They must be talking about on what rides should they go first.

"Seongwoo hyung?" Daniel calls out softly when he stand right next to the latter.

Seongwoo flinched from the voice and turned his gaze to Daniel.

Oh, I was so deep in thoughts that I was standing there for so long that Daniel had to come for me.

"You okay?" he asked again, cocking his head a little. Seongwoo was smiling, thinking about how Daniel is looking very cute right now.

Seongwoo waves his hand over, "Yeah I'm good. Sorry, was remembering something from my childhood. Come, let's get them inside." he motion for Daniel to follow him, taking Jinyoung and Daehwi's hand when the two make grabby hands out to Seongwoo. He walked with his sons through the entrance, followed by Daniel and Jihoon.

~

They rode on several rides. Some was too extreme that Daniel had hurled out every bit of lunch he just had about an hour ago from their picnic. Seongwoo had to calm him down, helping him by buying him some water and wipe off the sweats forming on his forehead.

Daniel was never good with extreme rides. They will basically wreck him, like he is now. He still remember that he practically throw up on a ride when he was having fun or maybe was trying his best not to show it off his face, on how terrified he was riding a freaking roller coaster and the viking.

Now, everything was coming back to him as he sat by the trash can, holding it like his life depends on it. He was pale and sweaty by the how he throws up. So much that it hurts his stomach. He groans, frustrated that he looks completely ridiculously while he holds on the trash can. 

Some of the family looks at him and try their best not to laughs out loud at him, while others simply gave him a pity look and some even sort of agrees to how it feels like when they were forced to be on the extreme ride and act like it was nothing when in reality, they pray so much that nothing bad could go wrong or scared to death.

Seongwoo cameback with some water bottles with their kids following suit. Jihoon was worried for his appa that he help pushing back Daniel's bangs up, when he was sweaty.

Daniel flashed his son with a weak smile. He was a pathetic mess. Although he's a freaking surgeon who is used to seeing bloods, human's feces, urine, even their own vomits, some of the foreign body fluids from them too. Daniel is not used to his own. What he means is that, he's weak against stupid rides which caused him to hurled out like a freaking firefighter water hose. Yes, that was so extreme.

~

"You sure you okay though?" Seongwoo asked, concerned laced over his voice when Daniel gulp down on his last water bottle and throw it into the trash can he had just throws up and nods.

"Yeah. I'm fine now. Sorry about that." he apologize, looking down on his shoe and scratched his neck.

The older male smiles back at him and gave Daniel a pat on his knee, where they were currently sitting. Jihoon had been looking at his appa with worried eyes, all the while asking if Daniel is okay and all sorts of other questions. The twins sat beside Seongwoo and even asked their daddy if Daniel is okay.

"Appa's fine Hoonie. Sorry for making you worry." he said, ruffling his son's hair and pinched his cheek to make Jihoon smile at him. He need to assure his son that he's a okay and not to worry about it. Once he sees Jihoon is smiling back at him, made him happy. Jihoon looks best with a smile crosses his face rather than a pout or sulky face.

"That's my boy. Come, we still have some other things to do before we head home." Daniel said, standing up and brushing off any invisible dirt off him. He took Jihoon's hand with his own. Seongwoo waited for him so that they could walk side by side, or between Jihoon and Jinyoung of course.

Daniel and Seongwoo exchange a smile and proceed with the next ride on the list which is not that extreme, for Daniel.

~

Their last time being together is by them visiting a pet shop. Courtesy of Daehwi and Jihoon who wanted to check on the cute cats, dogs and all other pets that they could look at.

Jihoon was sort of attracted at a white fluffy bunny as he try to pet it but Daniel stop him since it's written there that nobody were allow to touch or even take pictures. Jihoon sulk and turn to look at his appa. Daniel sort of know those eyes mean.

"Appa, can we buy one? I want to have one as a pet. Can I?" yep, Daniel was right. Jihoon asked to buy him the rabbit. When his sons like something, Jihoon will try and get Daniel to buy them. Sort of very persistent though but Daniel's doesn't mind it at all. He'll do anything to make sure Jihoon keep that smile on him, for as long as he can and nothing makes Daniel happier than seeing his son smiling brightly at him.

The older man check on the price and it's nothing that he can't afford but to buy and keep a rabbit is really not that easy. You need to at least have a wide space for it to play around and need the cages or maybe at least a wide open grassy field, which he have since they have a garden.

"Let appa check with the shopkeeper first. Okay Hoonie?" he said, and Jihoon reply with wide smile and a nod. 

Meanwhile, at the other side of the pet store with the twins and Seongwoo. They were checking on the puppies. And even the kitties that were put into a display. The barks and meows when Seongwoo and the twins approaches them. Almost all of the puppies and kitties were trying to get their attention or try to get adopted by anyone who come close to them. Some hides away, because they are not used to human.

Seongwoo is more of a dog person, while Jinyoung is a cat person (he thinks) and Daehwi is both (he thinks). But overall, the family of three can have fun with either one of the species. Not really care whether they are cats or dogs.

The shopkeeper there had recognized Seongwoo and was gawking over the latter. She and few of the staff that were working try to get his autograph and picture with him, which he gladly accept but with a condition. He had asked them to not share it to any social media. They did as he told and got their selca taken with Seongwoo and even his sons.

After that, the unexpected happen when the shop owner suddenly blurts out to Seongwoo about taking one each other puppies and kitties for free.

"What? No no, I don't really think that..." before he could finish, Jinyoung and Daehwi had already jumps in and cuts him off.

"Can we?!"

" For free?!"

"Really??"

"Daddy!"

They both look at their father and the shop owner, when they were trying to fight the excitement bubbling in them. The idea of getting one of the puppy and a kitty for free was making them happy, to the extend of them being shaky and jittery.

"Wait, I didn't say that I want to..." once again he was cut off, now by the owner himself.

"Oh, please Mr Ong. Just pick one from the puppy cage and one from the kitten cage. I insist. No need to pay for anything. I'm just so very happy that I get to meet my favorite model. I'm your biggest fan and have been hoping to meet you." the owner said, try to hold in about how happy he was to see Seongwoo.

Seongwoo bit his lip. He had never like the idea of someone giving him something for free, but seeing how the owner keep on insisting him to adopt one of the puppy and kitten and also with how super happy his sons are, makes him push the thought out of his head. He sigh and agree to pick one each.

Jinyoung and Daehwi cheers loudly and starts checking on the puppies and kitties once again. Trying to pick the most cutest and fluffiest one. The owner glance over to Daniel who was trying to help Jihoon pick one of the rabbit out. He slowly approaches him and lightly gave Daniel's shoulder a tap. He turned his head.

"Sir, you can also pick one for free and no need to make any payment whatsoever for the rabbit."

Daniel widen his eyes and quickly waves his hand up. 

"Oh, no no no. Please, I don't take things from someone. I mean, I don't take things for free especially not if they are expensive. So it's fine. I can pay for the rabbit. And even the food and for the place the rabbit to...."

The ownet shakes his head and try to convinced Daniel to just take one and not paying for it. He was being very generous today and very happy because of him meeting Seongwoo.

~

In the end, they took their new pet for free. Daniel didn't feel that much happy about it but Seongwoo and the owner of the petshop had told them not to worry about it much. 

Seongwoo smiles down to his very smiley sons who each were holding onto a puppy and a kitty while Daniel smiles down to Jihoon that is carrying a rabbit in a cage.

Who would have thought that a petshop that normal looking have a Shiba Inu puppy in store, which Daehwi had chosen. And it's black.

Related image

Daehwi cooed at the new puppy who keeps nibbling on his finger everytime he the pup. He giggles and was so happy about the puppy he picked. The Seongwoo sees the kitten in Jinyoung's hand. It's Birman kitten.

Image result for birman kittens

Jinyoung is simply kissing the kitten's head and all the while, making the small kitty to purr and meow with affection. Seongwoo the fur of the kitten and scratch the puppy's ear. He let out a sigh, smiling to see how much his sons are happy about bringing home a new family members. Now, they need to name them.

Meanwhile, Jihoon's new bunny friends which is a Lops bunny is quietly sleeping in the carrier with Jihoon keep on looking at it. Too happy that he couldn't say a word but just simply look at it. Daniel had made Jihoon promise to keep an eye and take good care of his new friend and not to cause any trouble which Jihoon promised and pinky promise his appa

Image result for lops bunny

~

Guess, they just welcome the new family. Soon, they parted their ways as Daniel got a call from Dongho, as the older Kang asked him to come by his house. Although he didn't want to but he had to. Knowing that Dongho will threaten him if he don't.

"I'll see you this weekend." said Seongwoo bidding goodbyes to Daniel and Jihoon, with the twins waving frantically to Jihoon.

"Yeah, see you this weekend, hyung."
 

______

 

I'm sorry for not updating almost a week now :((((

But I manage to make new one today ^^ although it still talks about their Sunday 'date' lol

Sorry about that hahahaha....anyway hope you guys enjoy the new update ^^

Hey, tell me what I should let JinHwi named their new pet and Jihoon too hahaha

Comments down below and sorry for the typos ^^

Bye