Four

Attraction

Seongwoo manage to reached the twins school before the last bell ring. He parked his car closed to the entrance gate but remain seated in his car rather than going out waiting in public. He knows that people will eventually noticed him and of course even from his own sons since the twins are kind of famous because he had once brought them to one of his photo shoots and all of the staff there fan girling or fan boying over how cute, adorable, sweet Jinyoung and Daehwi is and even the director told him to add the twins in his photo shoots, as a family photo said the man.

His photos with his sons ends up being overly famous and even sold out and one point when they just published the magazine out. The perks of being overly famous, popular and he was rewarded as the Best Dad ever through out South Korea.

The bell rings and Seongwoo turned back his attention to the gates, watching closely when all the kids starts running out towards their parents. After about minutes of waiting for them, he smiles when he saw two mop of brown hair bouncing over their head and the two were holding hands as they skipped over the gate. Most parents immediately recognized them and Seongwoo watched how his sons bow and greeted the elders politely with lots of manners as how Seongwoo had taught them. Mannerism is important in life.

When the two stopped their tracks at the gate and both heads were looking everywhere for a familiar person or a familiar looking car, Seongwoo carefully stepped out of the car. Both heads quickly turned their heads when they saw Seongwoo leaning on the car, and both boys starts to smile widely reaching their ears and without further notice they ran to the older whom is by then had his arms spread wide open to welcome the two boys.

”Daddy!!”

”You kept your promise!!”

Seongwoo chuckles when they reached forward and wrapped their tiny arms around his body and Seongwoo did the same by embracing the two.

”Of course. I told you that I will always come and will always fetch you boys whenever I’m free and available. Only if I’m not available I will asked Minhyunie or Sungwoonie or Taehyunie or Jonghyuni or Donghoie to come and fetch you boys, okay?”

The twins nods their heads in understanding. 

"Umm." Seongwoo looked up from his sons towards another brownish haired boy who happens to be standing right in front of him and the twins. Jinyoung and Daehwi entangled themselves from Seongwoo and beamed at the other boy.

"Hoonie! This is our Daddy. You saw him earlier this morning!" Daehwi stretched out his hand to grab hold onto the boy, pulling the boy closer to them. Seongwoo watches as the boy whom Daehwi just called 'Hoonie' fidgets and was somewhat nervous, eyes not looking up to meet with Seongwoo's.

Is he scared of me?

The thought of him making a kid afraid of him has never came across his mind. Seongwoo is the most friendliest, kindest, gentle and sweet guy when it comes to kids. He would melt immediately when he sees kids or babies. But it depends, if the kids are an angel he'll be one too, but if the kids was a devil well he will be the devil too.

Seongwoo then smile softly at Hoonie with the tips of his lips curled more upwards like a cat.

"Annyeong, Hoonie. My name is Seongwoo. I'm Jinyoung's and Daehwi's Daddy. Can I know your real name? I mean, it can't be only Hoonie."

The browned hair boy looked up to Seongwoo for a seconds before he looks away once more. "Jihoon." he whisper ever so soft that Seongwoo almost missed it but he didn't. 

"Ahh.." it hits him when the boy just said his name being Jihoon. This is the boy that was with the blonde man whom they met each other eyes for a while. Yeap, Seongwoo remember the guy, broad shoulder looking like a gangster, the beauty marks in which Seongwoo didn't think he could see it when they are not even that close but it was visible enough for him to see the beauty mark under the right eye of the blonde male.

"Your Daddy is the blonde man this morning right?" he stated as the matter of fact and Jihoon instantly look back up and smile at him. Head nodding as his answer. Cute.

Seongwoo smile down to Jihoon with the sweetest smiles once again. He likes the boy not because of how handsome his father is but because Jihoon was cute and adorable just like his twins.

"Nice to meet you, Jihoonie. Hopefully you can be good friends with my boys. They are very lovely and sweet so always stay and be friends with them." he ruffles Jihoon's hair affectionately which made the boy giggles by the feels of being ruffles. His appa always do the same when he praises him for being good or did something nice. Jihoon decides that he's gonna love Seongwoo as much as he love Daniel and will do his best to win Seongwoo's heart for his appa. Like he had planned with his new best friends, Jinyoung and Daehwi.

~

Earlier today before schools end.

"Are you sure that it will work? What if it didn't work and then.." Daehwi stopped Jihoon from talking further, shushing the brown haired.

"It will work." Daehwi said.

"Trust us." Jinyoung continue then.

"Daddy like romantic stuff." Daehwi continue after that.

"But hates cheesiness and I don't know what that even mean." Jinyoung said.

"He likes something simple." Daehwi said.

"But romantic." Jinyoung said afterward.

Jihoon was a bit confused with the way they talked. He try to catch what they were saying since he had to looked back and forth to each of them when they talk.

"Sorry, is this a twin stuff? You guys keeps on saying and ending each others sentences and I'm at lost." Jihoon admitted as he scratches his head.

Jinyoung and Daehwi looked at each other and then back to Jihoon, smiling. "Yes." they said in unison.

"It's a habit."

"That us twins."

"Will always do by starting and."

"End the sentence."

Jihoon's mouth turned into an O shape, accepting the answer with a smile then. Guess it was really their thing then. No wonder sometime he was having a hard time understanding them because of they way they talked, so it was their stuff.

"Sorry if it was hard for you."

"To understand our way of talking but we tried."

"To not make it too obvious."

"But it's really hard since it's a habit."

"Yeah, habit and it keeps going on. Even Daddy sometime have a hard time."

"Try to understand what we are trying to say."

Jihoon shake his head, smiling again. "No, it's okay. Anyway, back to our plan. You guys sure it will work? Really really really sure it'll work?"

Daehwi and Jinyoung nods again. "Definitely!" they chirps happily.

"Okay, then we should start."

"Okay!"

The three boys planned to make a questionnaire sort of love letter, each one indicating for their dad, but it will be identical and have same questions with pictures on it. It looks childish but it'll do since they can't write long sentences or a proper love letter.

"Let's start our operations!"

~

"Are you all alone Jihoonie? Is your dad coming to fetch you up?" Seongwoo asked, crouched down to pat Jihoon's head, eyes roamed around the place to see a familiar blonde hair but no one have blonde hair and have broad shoulder or a mole under his right eye at the moment.

"Appa is busy with work, Jina seonsaengnim said he called earlier." Jihoon said but his eyes slowly caught someone familiar coming over to where he is.

"Oh, then who will come and fetch you then?"

"Him!" Seongwoo follow where Jihoon pointed his finger at, looking over his shoulder to the person. He abruptly stood up, eyes widen when he sees who it was.

"Wait...why are you here?" he questioned to the person. Even the said person was surprised to see Seongwoo there, especially with him talking to Jihoon.

 

______

 

Can you guys guess who is the person that came to get Jihoon?

I'm sure you guys can tell hahahaha

Anyway, finally I manage to post new update lol

Hope you guys like it though ^^

Also if you guys wondering about how the love letter looks like, here is a sample (google it and I think it's kind of cute and suitable for kids to do it xDD)

enhanced-25174-1410450539-7.jpg?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

Comments and give lots of love ^^

Typos alert