Eight

Attraction

So this is the Kang Daniel.

Seongwoo is finally meeting him and might have a chance to even talk to the blonde male. But before that ever start, Seongwol couldn’t help but to be mesmerized by Daniel’s handsomeness. Like damn, he very good looking, his milky white skin looks so soft and silky that Seongwoo wanted run his fingers through them. He once again noticed the small mole under his right eye and Seongwoo thinks that it his favorite part about making the blonde looking ever more dashingly, extremely handsome.

He admires the blonde larger and more built looking body and wow has he ever seen a guy with such a broad, wide shoulder before? Because Daniel is the first guy he ever seen to have those gangster looking shoulder. It made him look even more manlier than his baby face. Yes, Seongwoo finds that Daniel have a baby face but in a way that it’s kind of hot and handsome.

To Seongwoo, Kang Daniel is best known as the life saver, a person who would willingly and sacrificed his times to save a human life. Kang Daniel may be not a model like he is but he is very famous for his way of saving peoples life, thousands of lives, millions of lives with his gifted hands, thats what they say and what he read about in the internet the other day. Ohh yes, Seongwoo did some research on Kang Daniel.

Kang Daniel was first get his name known to the public and to the netizens of South Korea and to some other countries when he first did a 18 hours long of operation on a small young girl, dying due to the MVA (Motor Vehicle Accident) and it was a hit and run sort of case. They had already diagnosed that the young girl won’t be able to live with all the massive, severe organs being impaled, destroyed, ribcages crushed to the point there is no way they could fix it. Blood loss in a way that she will die soon. Liver, pancreas and everything traumatized by the accident.

But Kang Daniel told them that he will save the girl and risking his life in saving the girl. He wanted and will save the girl’s life no matter how bad is her condition is. Most of the doctors, surgeon said it was pointless to ever try but Kang Daniel lashed out and calling them cowards to ever backs away from trying to save a human life. Jisung had gone in with him and starts the surgery. After the long hours, Daniel succeeded with the surgery and the young girl survived with the help of Daniel's hand and from there on they had called him, God Daniel with the gifted hand in saving lives.

At that moment nobody know who he was and why was he so eager to save a little girl's until they found out that he is the son of the two most renown surgeon who runs and owned several hospitals around South Korea and even some across countries, no wonder he was really good with all sorts of surgery and to even go beyond that. He was the first youngest surgeon to ever get his known to people around South Korea.

Seongwoo was brought back to the present time when Jinyoung and Daehwi was screaming all of a sudden. He quickly snapped at his twins, just to see that they were screaming about a bug. 

"Daddy! Help!" Daehwi cried as he starts running around the places.

"Daddy!!" then Jinyoung cried to him as well.

Seongwoo snorts at these cuties. He forgotten about Kang Daniel standing there and was watching them with Jihoon giggling around but hiding himself behind Daniel's leg because he too was afraid of bugs and not to mention Daniel was too, but the blonde try to keep calm when in reality (which they are now) he would already bolt his way from those hideous bugs.

~

"Okay okay. Daddy's here." Seongwoo walked towards his sons who is still screaming and shouting, earning some eyes on them. The small bug were stucked on Daehwi's shirt and the younger was too afraid to even slapped it off him so he decided to just run around and hopefully it will fly away but it didn't. Jinyoung however were running from a butterfly, a harmless, pretty butterfly.

What can you say when you have two scaredy cats living with you that is afraid of bugs, even the tiniest and the most harmless bugs scared the out of them.

Seongwoo came around and grab the bettle which was on Daehwi's shirt who gave Seongwoo a shrieks when he watches how his Daddy just caught the bettle with his bare hand. Then Seongwoo went to Jinyoung who still running away from the butterfly until it landed on his hat. Seongwoo easily shooed it away and it flew away and never comeback. 

Daniel watched in amazement that the brunette male was not scared of bugs. Like Daehwi, Daniel too couldn't believe that Seongwoo just caught a bug using his bare hand when Daniel will surely just ran away or using the eletric bat to kill them.

Seongwoo blew away the bettle in his hand somewhere at all the bushes and plants then he brushed off his hand. He was calm and didn't even flinched about touching a bug.

"Alright, they're all gone. Come here so that I can fix your hat and suspender. Your shirt is a mess too." he gesture for the two boys to come closer which they did.

Seongwoo was truly something, as Daniel thought. He would marry him because Seongwoo know how catch bugs and is not afraid of them. When Seongwoo had done fixing his sons, he looked back at Daniel. He was gonna say something to Daniel when a beeping sound came from Daniel's pager. It was an emergency and he was needed at the hospital. Daniel gave a quick glance at his pager and frowned. Damn these people for ruining his chance on talking to Seongwoo. 

He looked back at Seongwoo and was about to open his own but he was distracted by Seongwoo's phone ringing which the brunette quickly took the call and he was frowning as well as he talked to the person on the other side of the line. 

"What do you mean that we have a meeting in 20 minutes? Why didn't you tell me sooner, Minhyun ah. I'll be there in 5." Seongwoo end the call and shoved his phone into his pants pocket. He was grumbling as what Daniel could see.  

Looks like they both need to leave and it's a bummer that they couldn't talk to each other with their work calling for them, asking for help.

Daniel sigh and turned to his son, bending down to give Jihoon a kiss on his temple.

"Sorry Hoonie but appa have to leave now. They need me at the hospital. Will you promise me and be good to your teacher and friends today? I'll treat you to an ice cream if you do." Jihoon's eyes sparkles when Daniel said about buying him ice cream and he nods vigorously. Although Jihoon was sad that his plan didn't work in making his appa amd the twins appa to talk with each other, he couldn't resist with the ice cream. It was tempting. He wished to stop Daniel from leaving and force him to at least say hi or just tell his name to Seongwoo but Daniel is needed urgently at the hospital.

One last kiss from Daniel on his cheeks and Jihoon did the same with kissing both of Daniel's cheek and chose to bumped their nose together before he let go of his appa. Daniel giggles at Jihoon's cuteness.

"I'll see you later, Hoonie. Be good and have fun." Jihoon nods once again, waving goodbye to his appa as he watches Daniel speed walking to his car.

~

Seongwoo crouches down to gave both Jinyoung and Daehwi a hug before he proceed with a peck on both their forehead and their cheeks, apologizing in advance for not able to stay a little bit longer.

"Mianhae, Jinjin ah..Hwi ah, Daddy have to go now. I promise that I'll buy you two your favorite chocolate on my way home later. Most probably I won't be able to fetch you two this afternoon so I'll be sending someone else to get you, okay? I'm sorry again. I love you two shortcakes so much." Seongwoo gave them one last peck on their cheeks and tap his own to get them to kiss him.

Jinyoung and Daehwi pouts and disappointed that Seongwoo didn't get to greet Daniel at all when they had actually planned and anticipated for their first exchange of words only to be stopped by their own work, calling on them.

They didn't wait that long when both of them proceeded with pecking their daddy on his mouth. One peck from Jinyoung and another from Daehwi, which was really not what Seongwoo was expected but he takes it anyway, chuckling at their adorableness.

"Have fun and make Daddy proud. Bye babies." Seongwoo blow kisses over his sons and they too blow kisses to him with saying their goodbyes as they watches Seongwoo sprinting to his car and drove away.

The three boys then stood there, eyes watched how two cars drove away from the school compound and disappearing after that with a solemn expression. Their mission and their plan A failed. They should have gone with the pushing so that they both will ended up smooching each other instead but when they think back about it, it was to direct and too fast.

"Jinjin...Hwihwi, we need to start with our doodles love letters now."

"I agree, plan A had failed us and,"

"We need to proceed with our plan B."

"Operation, doodling time." three boys said in unison.

 

_____

 

Yes, as I promised that I will give you guys a double update and here is the other chapter xDDDD

The cuties plan failed on trying to get their dads to talk to each other but they will go with the next plan :DD

Aigoo, my babies in this fic is too precious and I love writing about them so much XDD

And for this chap I share on Seongwoo's thought on Daniel, like how Daniel had his own on the previous chap on Seongwoo

Lol on WinkDeepHwi along with Daniel in afraid of bugs when Seongwoo isn't :DDD

Enjoy the chapters my lovelies and do leave your comments

Sorry for the typos, as usual :D