Thirty Five

Attraction

Seongwoo and Daniel's date turns out to be extremely great. After their dinner date, Seongwoo suggested to go around the city for a short drive, just to admire the night city of Seoul for the first time. Even though it's nothing that special, they feel relax about looking around the city although it was a little busy, but still, everything was great.

They have never thought that they would clicked that well with each other and Daniel finds that Seongwoo was very outspoken person and sort of talkative when you get to know him a little bit more closer. He matches Daniel so well with Daniel being the loud and cheerful guy that loves to talk. He and Jisung talks a lot but Daniel needed someone new that enjoys talking too rather than him only chats with Jisung.

They stop by the rice cake stall at the side way and have a few skewers of it with a bottle of soju. People easily recognize them, especially Seongwoo even though it's night time. Taking his pictures and gawking over his ethereal, handsome, godly face. Daniel was, sort of feels jealous when they gawks over Seongwoo. Now he can feel that way when he thinks that they are in that phase, the boyfriends phase.

His automatic reaction will be him glaring at them when he sees them checking Seongwoo out, taking his pictures, gawking over his handsome face and so much more. It's like the jealous boyfriend switch was trigger by them. He felts threaten but one small graze over his knee under the table that he felt, is more than enough to put him at ease. Seongwoo knows when he sees it.

The older smiles softly at Daniel being jealous and continue on with grazing his hand, soft the younger's knee just so Daniel would relax and calm his head down.

If Seongwoo did that to him, it means that Seongwoo is thinking about them being boyfriends too. Which made Daniel all happy about it. Proud that he, a surgeon that people says were gifted with hands that keeps people alive, are dating and in a relationship with the most popular, wanted model of all time.

LUCKY!

They wrap things up fast and went off to get back home for their kids. Knowing so well that they might wait for their father to come home even when they've told or remind them to go to bed early.

~

"I had a blast, Seongwoo hyung. Thanks again for the date." Daniel said, hand snaking over to rest on Seongwoo's knee while they drive back home, to Daniel's.

The older smiles back, "No problem, Daniel. As long as it satisfy you. We can do this again, over and over." Seongwoo reply, one hand slide down to grasp onto Daniel's. 

Daniel blush but he automatically flipped his hand up so that Seongwoo could intertwined their fingers together and when they do, they both squeeze each other's hand tight. Feels great and perfectly fit with each other.

They keep their hands together until Seongwoo gets Daniel home and bids hims goodbye, and Daniel gave him a peck on his cheek before Seongwoo pulls away. A tint of pink paints both their cheeks. Daniel waves goodbye as he watched the car disappear. He can't stop smiling at all. His cheeks hurt so much from all that smiling, but it was worth it because he practically, successfully snatch the most perfect guy walking down this planet. Hah! to the world!

Daniel turns and sees that Jisung, Woojin and Jihoon was staring down at him from the balcony with a eating grin. Even his own son his grinning at him like that, eyes sparkles as he just witness the beautiful relationship happens before him. Maybe now he can spontaneously calls Seongwoo appa. Or papa, or daddy or dad or father or whatever else name you could call someone as dad.

Jihoon jumps off from where he was standing on the railing of the balcony and ran inside, he was giggling and squealing. Dancing around about the room, with Jisung and Woojin watching him, laughing.

Daniel hurriedly went inside, so embarassed that they just saw him kissing Seongwoo. Never thought that they would stayed up till this late. He is so gonna punished Jisung and Woojin for keeping Jihoon up until this time around.

"Daniel and Seongwoo sitting in the tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G!" Daniel heard the two sings the song when he walked in, teasing him as they both looked at each other and do the smooching, kissy face.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!" Daniel exploded, running around the house chasing the two with his shoe in his hand. Gosh, he has never felt so embarassed since he last peed in his pants back when he was still a small kid. 

Jihoon upstairs watches his uncles and his dad running around, laughing about and keep on teasing Daniel with the same song over and over again. Skipping round and round with their arms linked together when Daniel paused to breathe and continue on running. Jihoon was so very happy and giggles together with them. He claps around like a seal and sings together with his uncles.

"Appa and Seongwoo appa sitting in the tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G!" he claps and claps, laughing and bouncing around.

Daniel stops and gapes at his son, "Hoonie! Not you too! Stop~" Daniel whined, can't believe that his own son is going on with it.

~

On Seongwoo's side, he was grateful that the twins is sleeping and found Minhyun sitting in the living room, on his couch reading a book. They both sleeps, pillowed by Minhyun's lap as one hand of Minhyun's cards through Jinyoung's hair, shifing to Daehwi as he keeps reading.

It was cute and made Seongwoo smiles. The room was dimly lit because the twins can't sleep if it was too bright and Minhyun remembers all that details discreetly.

The taller male looks up from his book and he heard a soft click and smile at his friend when Seongwoo walks in, toeing his shoes off and hanging the overcoat on the coat hanger.

"Hey Minhyun. How are they doing? Did they behave well while I was out?" he asked, straightaway went to sit on the free spot on the couch, next to Jinyoung's. He carefully sit down, gently as he doesn't want to wake them up.

"I handled worst. But they didn't give me any trouble. Being very good in completing their homework and asked me to read them a bed time story and well, here they are now. All fast asleep. Lucky you for calling me over rather than Dongho or Minki." Minhyun says calmly, eyes casted down on the small sleeping figures on his lap.

"Yeah, it'll be a disaster but guessed Dongho are good in handling kids too. Must have happened during of my time in Italy? I think Daniel had asked him to look after his kid and the twins when he's busy with his shift."

Minhyun easily agrees to that because he did seen Dongho taking care of them about a few times when Daniel couldn't when he came over to Dongho's. Helping him out when he can.

They stirs and moves all of a sudden. Both Seongwoo and Minhyun watches until the two pairs of eyes flutters open and stared sleepily first on Minhyun then to Seongwoo when they feels any presence were in the room.

They smiles sleepily and both immediately crawls away from Minhyun and towards Seongwoo. Minhyun chuckles lightly at the scene.

"So very daddy's sons they are. Can't seems to get seperated away from you for a few seconds." Minhyun said, eyes softly looking at the twins now cuddling closed to their dad. Both wrapping their hands around Seongwoo's neck, as a signal wanting to be carried to bed. They whined and urge him to move.

Seongwoo chuckles and wrapped protectively and securely around them and stand up. Minhyun puts away his book to help Seongwoo tucks them in.

They retreats to Seongwoo's room, because recently the twins can't seem to sleep in their own room after Seongwoo's being away for all that time that they are scared if they went back to their room to sleep after now Seongwoo has come back from Italy, they afraid that he might disappear again without saying anything the next morning they wakes up. Not that it will ever happen and Seongwoo will never do that to them.

~

The rest of the week went by and everything escalated very well. They went for a few more date, sometime Seongwoo surprises Daniel when he came by his hospital to have lunch with him with everyone staring at the two. They didn't go beyond that while they are in public, especially not in the hospital, full of sick and not sick people, that keeps their eyes on them.

Gossiping about the model and the surgeon having lunch together and casually talking to each other. Daniel was very shy and he tries to hide his face away from all the hawk eyes staring at him while he eats. Seongwoo on the other was the opposite of Daniel. He was calm and cool, not even bother what the people are talking and doing. He knows they taking pictures and recording as he eat his lunch. Hoping that it won't viral just because he came to visit a 'friend'.

"Ignore them. They'll go off soon."

"I can't....I mean, you may be used to all the attentions but not me hyung. They are..." Daniel paused to look at all the people that have started swarming the place then ducks back down to his plate, "Taking pictures and all sorts."

Seongwoo munched on his sandwich and glance over his shoulder to check. The girls squeals when he looks at them and he smiles. Nodding as he acknowlegde their presence there. 

"It won't be that serious. What is wrong with me coming by to eat lunch with you. We practically looked like best friends having a simple lunch together. And I looked like I came by just to visit." he explains, biting on his sandwich again.

"Well, people likes to speculate lots of stuff hyung. They love making up stories so there will surely be a rumor about this or news broke out because of our 'lunch date'." Daniel whispers the last part only for them to hear.

Few seconds later they both heard someone asking everyone to leave and Daniel knows exactly who it was. The CEO of the hospital came into view to the rescue. He had actually texted his father for help. Since the old man knows about him crushing over Seongwoo and told him that he is currently eating lunch with the Ong Seongwoo who is crushing on (put aside the detail that they are now dating) at their hospital cafe. His father didn't walk over to their table but only gave Daniel a knowing smile and told some of the security to keep the place in control and stop anyone who would want to take pictures and videos.

"Your father sure are scary." Seongwoo said after he sees the man walking away, fixing his coat and necktie.

"Oh, he is way more than scary hyung. He is the opposite of that. That is only his work ettic, his face when he is in the professional mode. We should be grateful that he scares them off and now I can breathe." Daniel sigh and straighten his back once the big crowds disperse and some of the guards came to stay on guard.

Seongwoo chuckles, "Daddy's son." he teased playfully and Daniel pokes him.

Their lunch went well and soon Seongwoo says his farewell and leave the premises with his long overcoat and his turtleneck on, strutting down like a professional model would, which manage to keep Daniel in awed at his lithe back as he disappear into one of the elevator.

Gosh so help me that he wanted to die of heart attack. He was palpitating and couldn't believe that Seongwoo casually swing by to have lunch with him. God dammit he is just too whipped for him.

He is sure is the luckiest man alive right now.

 

________

 

Updated. And their relationship are going so very smoothly ^^

I hope I can wraps everything up until chapter 40 though because that is my plan. 

End it on chapter 40. Hahaha, please leave your comments and upvotes.

Sorry for the typos.